It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussing NWO with your local GOVT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I wrote a paper on NWO, with some insider info.

I want to get some state support with this, im in NWO "hardship" and im sick of being alone in this.

I was wondering who i can approach to discuss it with?

Emailed college philosophy professor, but they capped him... :/

Who should i go to? Im in UK so maybe MI5??

Or maybe local police.... hmmmmm

I need to find someone intelligent and open minded

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Umm...hmmm.

Try any one of the millionaires profiting from the very popular genre of "conspiracy" now plaguing all medias on the face of the planet.

How about Jess Ventura or Charlie Sheen?

Maybe Alex jones or Glenn Beck?

I dunno...hey wait! This stuff is already being flooded into the soft minds of the waking public at large!

Good news...you don't have to do any work to spread the sickness of "knowing" this stuff! The media has already signed to make sure EVERYONE knows this stuff by the end of the year.

Heck...soon you will have to ask everyone-

"where can I find a single person who doesn't know all about this crap that's ruining my mind?"

A bit of advice...do not come off as the guy who "100% believes it all". That guy is nuts and unable to discern "crap" from "reality".

You don't want to be labeled and recorded as "that guy".

Good luck to you though. I really do mean that.

Just know that everyone is being flooded with this information now...and there is probably a good "fear provoking" reason it is being allowed to spread so fast these days.

Happy New Year.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Hmm i would love to meet Alex Jones.

Dont have money to go to US atm.. and emailing NWO papers is of no use (hackers + non physical contact = no good)

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
Hmm i would love to meet Alex Jones.

Dont have money to go to US atm.. and emailing NWO papers is of no use (hackers + non physical contact = no good)

You would love meeting a guy who made a public "live" broadcast on new-years 1999 saying "its official, the russians have just launched nukes against america"?

Heck...if he will go THAT far to lie for ratings and fear, I wonder what else does he lie about to make sure people are angry and afraid enough to keep him funded?

Dunno man...seems like you are "so sure" about who the NWO is that you seem to overlook the possibility that Alex is one of the larger spreaders of "crazy talk" to make people snap and give the NWO a damn good reason to "handle us all" once and for all.

Eh screw it...you want to think the NWO is incapable of planting a provocateur into an alternative media scene just to rile the wack-os, I won't ruin your comfortable stance.

But in case you are interested in that sort of crap, here, you may like reading about this recent turn out (and I'll even link you to a site you unknowingly trust)

Don't trust planted speakers who want you "awake" and angry

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
"live" broadcast? haha tut tut

didnt know about that 1

all i know is from Waking Life where Alex made a notorious speech which i embraced

And i seen his 2 documentaries one called NWO and the other O'bama "Deception" i dont agree 100% tho

And even I, not sure that the NWo paper i wrotye is true.. infact i still very much doubt it - and that is why i need to discuss it with someone else, some one fresh and intelligent

Love you more – will I ever stop this war

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Don't waste your time and money trying to talk to your local officials, to include the police officers! They are already aware of the NWO because they are a part of it! I live in a place so small I call it "Git-R-Done_Ville"!

Now if a rural area the size of where I live knows all about the NWO, don't kid yourself into thinking that the larger metropolisly populated areas are still in the dark! Don't believe this factoid? Go to any area in this country, and find out how many local and county officials are active "freemasons".

You'll be surprised I am sure!

top topics

join