It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you aware of the vibration to unmask the deceivers?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
it may be an audible sound, or a low/high frequency sound. It may be energy resonating in an entirely different wavelength. The point is history tells us of such an ability to make the serpents visible.

Whatever they may be, reptiles who can shapeshift, a demonic spirit inhabiting a body... etc etc

It was known to us once before, and the time will soon be needed for it again.

Have any of you ran across information on it? Are you able to research military documents related to sound/frequencies and visual perception?

The 'Master' is not yet awakened, or has not made us aware of his awakening. For those of you who know, you know in which manner I refer to him as 'Master'. I will be known by the mark upon my right hand, you will know when it is time. But for now we must nudge our butterflies.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Frequencies are everywhere. They bounce off of other frequencies and create the geometric frequency which we perceive. Everything you look at is geometric in design. Everything. Maybe it is the resonations of the frequencies that we perceive, but that is just more frequencies within itself. Did we once know how to manipulate these frequencies to ascertain truth. Perhaps a few did. Interesting thread. I wonder where it will go. S&F.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown
it may be an audible sound, or a low/high frequency sound. It may be energy resonating in an entirely different wavelength. The point is history tells us of such an ability to make the serpents visible.

Whatever they may be, reptiles who can shapeshift, a demonic spirit inhabiting a body... etc etc

Have any of you ran across information on it? Are you able to research military documents related to sound/frequencies and visual perception?

The 'Master' is not yet awakened, or has not made us aware of his awakening. For those of you who know, you know in which manner I refer to him as 'Master'. I will be known by the mark upon my right hand, you will know when it is time. But for now we must nudge our butterflies.

speeding along now aren't we? It's becoming more impressive each day

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RjKon

speeding along now aren't we? It's becoming more impressive each day

It took some time to nudge the webs loose. Memories are coming back. I've been having to follow this board for over a year dissecting every bit if information, correlating and listening to myself for truth. And here we are, moving my pieces upon the board.

I'm not quite sure of it's purpose, or if we would choose it knowing it's consequences. However it is a means of assuring our choice of free will in the years to soon follow. The rest will come in time.

But the frequency! Surely someone must be aware of it, some theory or something. Something to rekindle the memories spark, to unlock the rest of these memories.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
That reminds me, i still cant find that beach boys album...

Bad vibes man.. Bad vibes...

[edit on 6/1/10 by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

It is to be found within, it is hidden deep within our very being and history does gives us prompts to find this jewel.

S & F

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

The frequency is already here, you need to just open yourself to it. There are many who are awakening each day to this, and it will grow as the days go by. Many are now able to see through the "mask" as you put it. The point is, one must allow the frequency to enter and resonate within and without to awaken.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Are you looking for a concrete tangible soundwave?
Something beyond the solfeggio frequencies?

Or maybe a special pair of sunglasses?

I don't think those things exist.
I think what reveals the deception is something within, like others have said.
It is an individual recognition.

The only way to attain this recognition is by not being one of them, nor working for them in any capacity. In other words, you must not have the lie in your own mouth or you will not be able to see.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I'm sorry to be off topic but please take a look at my post.
I have a feeling some of you, especially the op, will get something from this, as I do not even fully understand. This vision comes straight from a dream, and it's a little confusing but pertanent.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sgrrsh26
I'm sorry to be off topic but please take a look at my post.
I have a feeling some of you, especially the op, will get something from this, as I do not even fully understand. This vision comes straight from a dream, and it's a little confusing but pertanent.

Ok......I`ve looked at your post now, and it would be nice if you would have added what this dream of yours was about so we can read about it. Soooo, what was this vision/dream you had? If it was that important, maybe you should post it.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by FiatLux]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I think there are multiple dimensions to recognition. Of course there is the resonating truth within as one dimension. But what if the true deception is that of a false recognition. To be deceived into believing the deception is apparent and conquered. To stand back at ease, and let the true deception unfold at first as a pleasantness until it is far too rooted.

What if there are the deceivers who literally deceived, and yes we can learn to lift the curtain of that deceit. But more importantly, what if there are deceivers beyond this plane or form waiting for that false hope that we have uncovered and eliminated this deceit so that then they may strike. What then would be needed to lift this true physical curtain which hides their true self.

I do agree that the truth to recognizing the physical curtain, rather than the mental is indeed within us. However not everyone is capable of reaching that understanding when necessary.

This tool will not be needed quite yet, not for generations that I can see. We are only awakening again to our divinity, lifting the mental deceit. But within that lies a trap to bring forth the inevitable rise of the true deceivers.

There are two frequencies if you will that will come, one of the 'Master' in a heart felt attempt to ascend the consciousness of humanity, with potentially unforeseeable consequences. To discover the vibration of the 'Source' and complete mass ascension. The word of God if you will.

The one we seek for this time, to initiate the events which will unfold to it's rediscovery for when the time is needed is similar in nature but different.

It's spoken of by Thoth, mentioned in hieroglyphs and the Sumerian texts. The sound shall either raise the consciousness of those who have heard it to witness the true nature of the deceivers directly without learning this ability on ones own. Or it shall visually bring into this dimensions view, that which is just beyond it's reach in a higher order.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

Interesting indeed, unfortunately I think this is one of those ... 'if you need to ask then you're not ready to know' deals (could get messy) nothing worse than an exploding head ... if you catch my drift

Think 'A' of the 'C'.

Woody

[edit on 6-1-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Interesting indeed, unfortunately I think this is one of those ... 'if you need to ask then you're not ready to know' deals (could get messy) nothing worse than an exploding head ... if you catch my drift

Think 'A' of the 'C'.

Woody

[edit on 6-1-2010 by woodwytch]

Too true, as stated this is merely the question driving us. It will spawn seeds that will later grow into the answer. People must begin searching again. To understand the 'hyper-dimensional' properties of existence and the geometric simplicity of vibrations to begin again effecting change around us in a way long forgotten. The basis of the 'sound' to remove the physical deception can effect reality in wonderful ways.

However like I said, we must begin searching for it again. Some of us understand the references to it and it's importance. The knowledge is either destroyed, lost, or hiding in plain sight. But we must begin searching for it.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Personally I believe the latter of the choices given is where it's at ... and I don't think we have too much longer to wait for the big reveal ... I just hope for everyone's sake it's done right.

Woody

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
First off, the frequencies that are used for THE BEAST are RFID.

I don't know about demons or serpants enhabiting bodies, but I know that RFID has been known to.

Television was Federal(ly) mandated to implement Digital Technology in order to clear up VHF and UHF analog frequencies to free up bandwidth and improve RFID infrastructure in early 2009.

So the answer to your question, in part is an anlalog frequency that could temporarily or permanently disarm all other analog frequencies.

No, I do not know what frequency would allow to do such a thing.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Coffee jitters

[edit on 6-1-2010 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Earth is ascending, or graduating to a new, higher level of vibration. The Age of Aquarius. We are tipping towards the Galactic Center and zero point time.

Each ascension leads us up the ladder of vibrations. Currently we are collapsing the third dimension. The increased vibratory rate coming to Earth is of a higher vibration than we have ever experienced here.

With a higher vibration come revelations, for the dark energies of fear, evil, betrayal, control, etc, simply cannot exist at this level. This is why we are seeing so much drama play out on the world stage now. The dark are desperately trying to hold their power. But the impossiblity of this is making them very anxious.

So get ready, fasten your seat belts, cuz it's only gonna get more fun!
Also, if you notice a lot of old issues coming up from your past, they are coming up to be recognized and healed. So, don't push them back down, they will not stay there any longer. Revelations is upon us.

Edit to add a helpful hint

The frequency of energy is being heightened at this time. You are surrounded in a vibration that is raising your frequency – it is moving through you – this is a higher vibration than has been experienced before and it may lead to some uncomfortable feelings. Nervousness or a discordant feeling may be experienced as lower vibrations rise up to be cleared.

lightworkers.org...

[edit on 6-1-2010 by blujay]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I don't know if there is a particular frequency that will literally unmask them. I think it's true that if you reach a certain frequency, then you will know who the dark ones are, so they are figuratively unmasked.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Earth is ascending, or graduating to a new, higher level of vibration

Yes I believe the Earth itself is ascending and by doing so is actually sending out a frequency that we then feel in our Spirit. I have felt these vibrations increase in the last month, some times they are very very strong. I feel them coming from the Earth, they then flow beautifully up through me and leave. As they leave more flow. It feels like they are leaving through my heart chakra, hands and crown. It is a vibration that sometimes I wonder how I can conduct it is is so amazing. I have spent a, as I know you have, long time working with these energies, I think this is essential that we are slowly introduced to them, or else I doubt we'd be able to cope. (Woodwytch put it well! Nothing worse than an exploding head...something quite possible if we were not slowly introduced to this and only shown it when we are truely ready) Man has been asleep a very long time, it takes time to wake up safely.

The deceivers are slowly unmasked as this vibration is given to us slowly. Again this slow unmasking is essential or we would all freak out and get burnt by the serpent.

So yes I believe the trigger is coming from the Earth itself and then the inner self must feel it and listen to it.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hi Mr Green, good to 'see' you again. They are so strong at times, aren't they? The other night I had to sit up in bed and ask for them to slow down a bit, because I got so anxious. They slowed to a pace I could take in and use.

Gradually is right. If we were to be hit all at once, we'd most likely fry!

Time to wake up, sleepy heads! It's like a vibrating alarm clock that is not going to turn off.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join