It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how they were thinking to get away with it !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
You havent, to my knowledge, addressed the idea of motive.
how would parading around firing guns in the air benefit Al-Qaeda in anyway? Look what happened, they got attacked.
If your theory is true, and they were genuinely trying to deceive someone for some reason, I'm sure they wouldnt have held a wedding party without women. It's too obvious and stupid a thing to do. It's like trying to accuse the CIA of executing Nick Berg on the basis that the walls and the chair are the same colour as that in the Abu Ghraib prison.. These people can plan a terrorist attack on what was previously, by Americans, thought to be invincible locations. I'm sure something as basic as you have suggested wouldnt have been overlooked

Edit: For someone as moronic as you to exist, there really must, be, No God In This Universe. I would love to know how your genes managed to outwit Natural Selection

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by browha]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
NOGODS:

"stay to the point please !
strategic handling warsituation and solving justice problem !

but i find it very peculiar that mostly the criminals & terrorists get sympathy
of people calling somebody who want to take action against that a narrow minded person ! "

Say that again in something resembling English.

And as to fast-tracking executions, you are moving closer to the regimes in Saudi Arabia, Syria, and other repressive regimes that kill their citizens indiscriminately.

The US legal system is TOO FLAWED to allow fast-track executions, and this whole Eye-for-an-eye boolsheet is NOT shared by most countries in the world.

According to Amnesty International's annual report on official judicial execution, in 2003 there were 1,146 executions in 28 countries. 84% of the deaths occurred in four countries. The People's Republic of China (PRC) carried out 726 executions. Iran killed 108 people, the United States 65 and Vietnam 64.

Hey you're in good company! Is Vietnam democratic or is the US the only democratic country in the top 4?

Should you be proud that so many of your citizens deserve death for their crimes?

And who cares if they're below 18!

Only seven countries practice the death penalty for juveniles, that is criminals aged under 18 at the time of their crime. Nearly all actual executions for juvenile crime take place in the USA, although, due to the slow process of appeals, no one under age 19 has been executed recently.

In the United States the death penalty cannot be applied to criminals under age 16 and higher ages are legislated in many states. In the United States and ancestor bodies politic since 1642, an estimated 364 juvenile offenders have been put to death by states and the federal government. Although the People's Republic of China accounts for the vast majority of executions in the world, it does not allow for the executions of those under 18.

So you even beat CHINA in executing kids! Booya!

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Jakomo]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
i would'nt say no if i could become the governor of the USA state with the worst hard crime problem !
"just give me 365 days to solve the problem" would be my electionphrase !
no lame excuses or promises but hard results !
idem ditto for terrorists !
but you would'nt see any pix or video of the operations ! that i can asure you !
ofcourse i handpick the men personaly from the USA military to serve me !
with a 100% motivated team you get the best results and our goal will be reached.
clean up the terrorist trash.

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
And then when your public hear how you've executed innocent civilians, petty criminals, and mass-murdered (genocide) a whole race, you wont get elected again, you'll be held accountable for Crimes against Humanity, and you;ll be executed

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
with the latest news from the pentagon...it does seems that we are going to have to make up our minds and declare a world wide alert.
also the decission:
-we join the USA with their war against terrorists

or

-all who do not join the USA are supporting the terrorists

we soon have to make !

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You see NOGOD... Unfortunately Osama bin laden is winning this war.

Why is he winning this war you ask? Because we are becoming what we hate. We are giving up everything which we hold most deer. Everything we stand for and evil f**ks like Alcida despise. In the end they win. Our societies turn on them selves

America wont become a fascist state over night. It will take a series of new precedents, new laws, new measures new acts, new causes, new enemies... Than one day...

As for the execution thing, we both agree it�s a flawed system. There for if the system is flawed it�s more than capable of error. But than if you have a fast track execution system like North Korea, and ask no question further does it really matter...If too many questions are asked, than well its the good old rusty lethal injection for you .

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Opus]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   

but hey you arab moroons you FORGOT to move the weapons out of the camera's view !!

This is racist, and I hope none of the moderators will stand for it, becuase I know many members will not.

Arab culture is much different then the western. Learn something before you make nonsense remarks.

Deep

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hey Sosuemetoo , does that pic of Bush come on a plate set !?!

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Opus]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
if the news reader mentions an ARAB wedding when tv news is shown i can not change this !

so that is what i used too in my posting .

it were the ARABS that showed in their footage the weapons !

if you think this was a smart thing to do...
i think you are wrong !

(same stupied action as a burglar who pushes his chewing gum on the wall
while doing the job and...forget it when he leaves the house he burgled !! )

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join