It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010? The Mahdi/Maitreya/Antichrist-All in One?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
These are facts about Maitreya from the perspective of Share International:

1. He comes to us as the water bearer.

This is indicative that either he comes to us in the age of Aquarius or is in fact an Aquarian.

2. He came to an Indian populated area of East London in 1977

This means that he either arrived in 1977 in East London as a man or his energy filled a host in 1977.

So Maitreya is either in his 30's or his 50's or 60's.

Maitreya is currently living in East London doing ordinary things.

3. He gave his "first" TV Interview in 2010 and also appeared on the Internet in 2010.

This means he is not Raj Patel, Wyclef Jean or President Obama

4, He comes to us not as Maitreya but as a simple man.

This means anyone who has called themselves Maitreya in any capacity is not Maitreya.

5. The pictures of the "Hand" and the "Messiah" of Nirobi are not infact Maitreya but the energy of Maitreya was present in that chosen person at that particular time.

This means Maitreya when he comes will not neccessariy be Indian. He could be White, Black, Asian and so on...

Does any one have any more "Facts" to add to this in an attempt to whittle down who this Person really is???

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icecoldfm
These are facts about Maitreya from the perspective of Share International:

1. He comes to us as the water bearer.

This is indicative that either he comes to us in the age of Aquarius or is in fact an Aquarian.

2. He came to an Indian populated area of East London in 1977

This means that he either arrived in 1977 in East London as a man or his energy filled a host in 1977.

So Maitreya is either in his 30's or his 50's or 60's.

Maitreya is currently living in East London doing ordinary things.

3. He gave his "first" TV Interview in 2010 and also appeared on the Internet in 2010.

This means he is not Raj Patel, Wyclef Jean or President Obama

4, He comes to us not as Maitreya but as a simple man.

This means anyone who has called themselves Maitreya in any capacity is not Maitreya.

5. The pictures of the "Hand" and the "Messiah" of Nirobi are not infact Maitreya but the energy of Maitreya was present in that chosen person at that particular time.

This means Maitreya when he comes will not neccessariy be Indian. He could be White, Black, Asian and so on...

Does any one have any more "Facts" to add to this in an attempt to whittle down who this Person really is???

What I've gleaned from reading the SI material is that although Maitreya came to London from the Himalayas, he is utilizing a Mayavirupa, or body created by thought, which material in every since of the word, but is really a thoughtform, so age doesn't apply, nor gender or nationality. I think that the Nairobi appearance was that too, not Maitreya inhabiting somebody else. Same way with the interviews that Maitreya will give, he'll use a body he created to use to interact as an ordinary man, a gentle introduction to his ideas. What has been emphasized is that the personality is not important, rather the wisdom of the message, a tree is known by it's fruit. Since all humans enjoy freewill, all are free to listen, accept the information or not. "There's nothing to fear but fear itself". If the message is Love, who can recoil, if it's Peace, who would debate, we are essentially made by the same creator, and deep down inside don't we just want to return? If it's One World Government, or something sinister then he gets the old bronx cheer from humanity, it's up to us. Sorry I digressed from your quest for facts, best regards...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
With due respect, have you thought about a little Zen mixed with your apprehensive perspective. Sounds trite, but there's something to being mindful of the moment, not casting the thoughts into what may happen "borrowing trouble" as my dad used to say, God rest his soul. To be still is to know God, and the stillness alluded to is he thought chatter, i mean Chitta. If events transpires as you have cobbled together in this thread, so be it, it won't change your faith, will it? And is it your job to warn the planet of the doom you see? On the remotest chance you're incorrect, and there is no Anti-Christ or Maitreya does step forward with Jesus at his side who whispers into the ear of the Church "psst, you guys have not been told everything, there are some pages missing from the Bible, I'll explain everything", will you listen? Really, we are from the same source, we humans, and the divisions created since day 1 are based on our limited interpretations of the Divine, and that's still the case. You think things coiuld get much worse, oh, sorry I asked, ommmmmmm

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You mean the current US president is the antichrist? Wow so original that has NEVER been put on ATS before. Not really... Every 4-8 years we get a new antichrist.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Wow! and now this guy is courting Israel, and looking at working on a peace treaty.....all I can say is, for how many years???/

www.time.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Raj Patel - Maitreya - The Antichrist - The Dajjal:

Part 1: www.youtube.com...

Part 2: www.youtube.com...

Part 3: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
There is only 1 Antichrist.

His coming is well known by God.

Maitreya fits all the feature of the Antichrist:

He is the leader of a society which has inverted all the values of God.

He offers everything to humanity in exchange of its faith in 1 unique God.

He is a huge liar.

He says that he is also the master of the Space Brother, i.e. Djinns/demons/spirit... he is the leader of both human and spirit demons.

He is indian, he lived in England and now in the US, a Golden candidate by his origins.

People can think that's another lie, that this Raj Patel is not the Antichrist, but anyway most of the people don't believe in anything, the World will be destroyed whereas they will be busy in their entertainement and their illusion.

The Antichrist is here, he'll achieve his destined task: "The Sword of Cleavage", he will divide humanity into 2 groups. once his task is done, then he can leave and God will destroy in one hand the evil group (The one who believe in his own divinity instead of God, the group who has followed Maitreya).

Maitreya has a group of "Master of Wisedom" which will assist him, Obama may be among this group even I think he has not the level.

Beware, this is not a joke even it seems too much.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Main Point:Name of Antichrist Maitreya Revealed --Name is not mentioned by any of the previous threads mentioning names i.e. Obama etc But it is Sanaat Kumara

Main Source:
I read this book 28577709-Inviting-Ascended-Masters-to-Earth which gives the name of the anti christ

is Sanat Kumara

Other info given by this document is

New Age Leaders, including Masters of the Illuminati, worship the god of this World, whose name is Sanat Kumara. ii Bailey goes on to explain that Sanat Kumara is the "life and the forming intelligence", presiding over the Council of Shamballa [the Heaven according to New Age doctrine].iii Further, Sanat Kumara is "the eternal youth from the Plant Venus. Lucifer is known in occulted lore as Venus. Therefore, Sanat Kumara is merely another name for Satan or Lucifer.iv

Internet Sources:
Now next google the name and one of the matching websites is

www.sanatkumara.info...

Title says The Light Bearers? aka Illuminati the torch bearers?

You can also read at
www.nibiruancouncil.com...

Below it can cross corrborate the point that he is already living in london
london.thespiritguides.co.uk...

Below site has pictures of names like Adama,Dajjal etc which to the untrained eye is adam while if you corraborate with the Nostradamus or any of the ancient natives identification of the antichrist.Each picture is described to make us falsley believe that the messiah for each of the religions has arrived.
www.sacredimages-ami.com...

www.watchman.org...
is a link which atttempts to link the antichrist--sanaat kumara--Maitreya --Nairobi appearance

I strongly encourage ATS members to enhance and add more info so that we can together collect as much info as possible

MODS:Feel free to give suggestions for improving the content

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
New video on the Maitreya and his connections to bluebeam
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join