It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolutionary chicken and egg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
i doubt this is an original idea but the way i thought of it the other day seemed new to me.

so, which came first; the blood, the blood vessels, or the heart?

seems like a fair question to me. anyone know the answer?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
lets understand something here.. this question "about egg / chicken" is a riddle not in fact a question

What came first the chicken or the egg:

the first word is your answer

hope that helps

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I figured they all evolved simultaneously, natrually growing larger and more sophisticated. From a single cell organism, to the human body now. Over time it grew in complexity, if you look at it the way it is now, it would seem impossible that they would come together so perfectly, but over millions of years the change and growth would be natural and simple.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Id say plant first developed channels to carry water and nutreints up stocks. The heart is probobly just a modified propultion device, becuase in the water you needed to move to breath.....

These mutations came together in a fation that it survived in its habitat.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
Answer: The dinosaurs.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Blood first. Even the simplest single-celled organism contains fluid in which the chemical processes of life take place.

Blood vessels second. Some primitive animals have blood, but no hearts.

Hearts last.

As for the chicken/egg question: the egg came first, obviously.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
so there are creatures that have circulatory systems with no hearts. that's somethin else.

does anyone think it's possible that dna replicates things on a small scale as a test and then "picks" a winner?

maybe the dna creates only a handfull of cells in different ways to see what happens.

i'm just not sure i buy the "it works out all nice and slow" over time thing. cause really you're just going to chase the point back to teh big bang. surely there's room for more option than that.

new topics

top topics

join