It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama White House probes rouge network.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Webster G. Tarpley
Infowars.com
January 5, 2009

Officials in the Obama White House are considering the possibility that the Christmas day attempt by Nigerian terrorist Umar Farouk Mutallab to blow up an airliner about to land in Detroit was deliberately and intentionally facilitated by unnamed networks inside the US intelligence community. This was the gist of a report by Richard Wolf delivered in this evening’s edition of cable network MSNBC’s Countdown program, hosted by Keith Olbermann. This report comes on the eve of a special White House interagency conference convoked by Obama to deal with the massive systemic failure of US intelligence in allowing the Yemen alumnus Mutallab to board the Amsterdam to Detroit flight while allegedly carrying a PETN explosive device on his person.

Now,I don't usually post links to stories on infowars but Webster Tarpley is one of my favorite conspiracy/investigative reporters he first introduced me to the idea of false flag ops with Operation Gladio and the like. So,have a look at this: www.infowars.com...

[edit on 013131p://1126 by mike dangerously]

[edit on 013131p://1326 by mike dangerously]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Very interesting.

But then, if the govt. is investigating themselves, who knows if it's "really" a rogue network, or has been carefully orchestrated to look like the govt weeding out corrupt elements while really just putting on a show for the people - give them what they suspect and want and they wont suspect us of being the real puppetmasters?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SerialLurker

Even if they have an independent commitee and it found out the real truth, TPTB will surpress what has been found.

Could you imagine the ramifications of the government telling the population "we have found out government entities, with your tax dollars, propagated fear and terrorism.."? The nation would be upturned.

Does anyone remember what happened when we found out that WMD was a lie, which was told to us by the one who lied (Powell)? My goodness the fallout would be epic...

IMHO, this will be covered up so deeply and completely no story that is true will ever see the light of day. But, if it is uncovered, which I hope it is, there will be a social uprising, not a revolution per se, but one hell of a back-lash

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hell, the world is going nuts.

Don't know who to trust or believe anymore.

Everybody is blaming everybody and while their busy doing that, the next terrorist or false flag attack is right around the corner.

It is only going to get worse IMO.

link   
reply to post by Dookie Master

I disagree. Since the those involved aren't acting members of the government, just lowly cia agents, they would actually have someone or some people to pin it on.
Obama could gain a lot from weeding out corruption. If this happens, he could take credit as the president who caught the corrupt group, a feat at which W failed miserably.

link   
reply to post by SerialLurker

A good point SerialLurker! if it is indeed a rouge network then they have had a lot of time to prepare for any investigation.This may also be a ploy to keep attention on something else while making sure the undiebomber story fades into the background.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Agreed. People don't trust anyone else enough as it is... once the general populace finds out once and for all that their "democratically" elected government is as corrupt as all get out, the consequences will be dire - especially when thinking about all the people killed, support given by citizens for troops, economic crisis, xxxx flu, etc... then begs the question, what's real, what's fake? Who is telling the truth and who is covering their own butt?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Why do I foresee that if there is an official investigation it will be in the vein of the Tower Commission:en.wikipedia.org... it will simply serve up some random patsies for the public consumption and perhaps chastise the President's management style.If that.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Unfortunately, I have to agree. Hell, I'm not even American, and things like this have me concerned :S Whether or not we like it, the nature of corruption means that it's not just one corrupt establishment - who knows who else is being compliant for the "greater good"? How far does it spread? When will it end? Will it end?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Man, I have to give it to you for throwing your hat in the ring for governmental altruism, but I am too skeptical for that. I trust the average human being exponentially more than the government.

Yes, the agency does have fall guys, perfect example is Ollie North. But, to actually believe that only agents know of the situation is a little too "loose cannon" for me.

Yes, the President may WANT to blow the whistle and he may get as close as walking out of the oval office to give the speech, but Emmanual will talk him out of it, last minute and such, give him another speech and history will never be made.

The President could get A LOT of average joe milage from dropping the truth on everyone, but what good is it if people throw down the gaunlet on central government and demand satisfaction?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Sorry for the short post, but everyone that is saying once the lie is made revealing the truth is horrible, is EXACTLY correct. Once a lie is made another lie must be made to keep up the first lie and so on and so on...

The way President Obama could have stopped the vicious cycle in the first place was to be transparent(like he promised he would and one of the reasons I supported his campaign initiatives), which he hasn't. It started the very day he was put into office, I was in DC and he was riding in his limo shutting down Gitmo with reckless abandon...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Obama Flubs His First Bay Of Pigs Moment As Terror Moles Escape Purge

Webster G. Tarpley
www.tarpley.net
January 5, 2010

Washington DC , January 5, 2010 — Obama’s speech this afternoon was an incongruous performance. On the one hand, he angrily detailed a catastrophic breakdown in US intelligence procedures leading to the near-massacre of hundreds of airline passengers in the skies over Detroit on Christmas Day. On the other hand, there was no purge of the corrupt, complicit, and incompetent officials who had made this incident possible. No firings were announced. No heads rolled. The rogue network or invisible government of treasonous and subversive moles inside the US government which is behind the Detroit incident, and so many other incidents, remained untouched once again.

Obama and his administration had the chance to expose the bastards but did not do it perhaps the shadow government let be known that the next time there are party crashers at a White House party they won't be so harmless...

tarpley.net... s-first-bay-of-pigs-moment-as-terror-moles-escape-purge/

[edit on 043131p://2026 by mike dangerously]

new topics

top topics

join