It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Mars Anomalies 2010 *new video*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberLegit

I do wonder though, why would NASA even want to cover up this information if it were to be true? To me it is either implanted there or real, whichever could get them more publicity, funding, etc.

If 'disclosure' ever were to happen, you would see the immediate breakdown of nationalism. Governments would collapse and society would suffer a huge meltdown. Human beings are creatures of clusters - we need our separation and space - which seems counter-intuitive, I know. We are social creatures and we need relationships, however, there are distinct limits and boundaries to these things.

The 'politically correct' culture of today is evidence of this. We go so far out of our way to NOT offend someone that we sacrifice our own rights or identities. What happens is, it just becomes easier to only associate with those who we share an identity with so we don't constantly have to be on our guard or live in fear of offense.

Enter Alien Beings - Since our whole sense of cluster identity is based on the system of belief that we have lived under for thousands of years, extraterrestrials will shatter that entire elaborate system thus throwing the world into chaos.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yes a well made video showing the same OLD pictures lets think about the golf ball /dome in the crater its ripples in the soil its been shown before, the dome appears due to the angle of sunlight nothing else!
Same with the black hole its the shadow of the rim again due to the angle of sunlight.
Some of the pictures had a name of a person who posts on here he had a thread with objects on the Moon, he posted a picture of what he claimed was spires on the Moon although anyone on here with an interest in photography said it was just shadows.
He insisted that his 30 years experience at looking at images made his assumption correct until he was shown buy the shadows and highlights on other objects he was WRONG.Which to be fair he did acknowledge.
You are making the same mistakes with these pictures its because YOU want this so much you dont see the real image.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

Thanks for the encouragement
My goal is only to be fair.

That is quite a thing your asking for though. I'm at work right now and searching takes time. Here a couple of items of interest.

Article One

Article Two

Article Three

Article Four

HiRISE is a great place to locate much better photo's that show what is really there. Many of the images are spectacular.

That is all I have time for now. There are many threads here on the anomaly's with wonderful information and links. Many have lots of good material about photo manipulation.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
ok let me start off by saying that i havent gotten to reading all the replys yet, im running a bit late ha ha ha. But nice video good editing ... music could use some work imho but good none the less, But is it just me or did you slip some star wars pics in there at 156 i swear there are sand people walking and at 212 i swear it compares the image from mars to Luke Skywalkers home. maybe im just crazy. but like i said very good work look forward to any future videos. would star and flag but im a new member and havent figured that out yet.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I think someone has a very good, logical brain don't they Mr. Ignorethefacts, I mean really I read every single post made here, and yours truly made the most sense to me. I know that noone gave you credit for such a thoughtful post on this matter, but every word you said made sense. These images could be anything, and well we know they are anything, their rock formations.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
If an advanced civilization existed on Mars, it was probably millions of years ago. If people are looking for perfectly shaped structures, domes, pyramids etc. I very much doubt you'll find them. Any such structure would of probably eroded away thousands of years ago. Very little if anything probably remains, so to dismiss them all as natural formations is kind of ignorant. The climate on mars is also a lot harsher than here on Earth. Typical wind speeds in the Martian atmosphere exceed 125 miles/hr and gusts can often reach 300-375 miles/hr. While some of the pictures are intriguing, it's very difficult to tell whether they are artificial or just natural formations until we actually travel there in person.

If all you had was a low resolution satellite photo of the Black Pyramid in Egypt, then it would be virtually impossible to tell if it's artificial or natural, so some of these Mars photos might be genuine after all.

Pictures of pyramids - Black Pyramid etc.

www.richard-seaman.com...

Pictures of other erodrd pyramids in Peru
www.delange.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RaDios
If 'disclosure' ever were to happen, you would see the immediate breakdown of nationalism. Governments would collapse and society would suffer a huge meltdown.

Hogwash!

That exact mentality is part of the reason we have not had real disclosure. Nothing will break down, nobody but the looney tunes whackos that are already nuts will go off the deep end. We CAN handle the truth.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
thanks OP i really enjoyed the vid, I love all vid with regards to structures on mars really get me interested.
may you be so kind as to tell me where i might gep a poie of that song playing its relaxing.

Cheers mate

Jay

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i think to discover the mystery surrounding many of these things you just need money. imagine if ATS had the funds to actually send our own probe to mars to find out. im pretty sure if we landed outside the dome or the glass tunnels wed have the answers to our questions

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
reply to post by valiant

Indeed!

So much so that it's my new avatar.

And a VERY nice avatar it is. Indeed!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Great thread!

I've been searching for a compilation video of Mars anomalies for some time...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
From the Moon we head towards Mars...

The anomalies are there - in living colour.

Domes, cities, ruins, glass tunnels, trees, lakes - pretty much sounds like what we have here on Earth [Terra-3]. Cydonia is a special place of interest, with many things to study. Hoagland has extensive coverage on this place, and search for his lectures via youtube et al...

Download the images here: thepiratebay.org...

Again, Mike Singh is credited with a lot of these finds! Also Others such as the late Dr Tom Van Flandern, Andrew Basiago, David Flynn, Richard Hoagland, zorgon, and of course Alex Collier. Also the many ATS members who provide such brilliant examples, and discoveries on the mysterious red planet.

Enjoy!

The ones I know about is the Geodesic dome in the crater, the face on mars, the ribbed glass tunnels, the vegetation and the statue. The others are new to me, especially the Hole on mars and the line of (it look like animals walking across the sand) objects that look like animals. I would truly like a geologists to explain how that Geodesic dome in the crater was formed, it's to uniform all around except for the buried parts. It almost looks like it is a structure that over the course of time the sand has covered it up. The face on mars is a face sculpture, I truly believe it. Because the first photos show the outline and the shadows in the right places showing elevation where a nose and eyes and eyesockets. Which also was uniform on the opposite side, what are the odds. When Mars Global Surveyor was sent and took pictures back in 2001, it took high resolutions of the Cydonia area and the face also and what they showed us was the "face", but it wasn't. In part of this video is shows a little of the Surveyor face, and to me it looks like it was smudged in order to make it look more 2 dimensional and non existant. If you remember the original face like at the start of the video and on pics, you see the shadow in the eyes in the mouth and on the right side of the face. But in this one no shadow at all.

The glass tunnel, I can't tell for sure but it's either a weird formationof rock that was outcropped and sand started to cover it. Or it's a transit tunnel for a civilization long ago on that planet. The vegetation was taken by the same satellite that retook the face images. Aurthur C. Clarke made a comment stating that "something akin to Banyan trees". They sure don't look like rocks to me or hills, could it be a petrified forest. The statue is exactly that a statue. I can't believe that it was formed naturally out on that sand plain.

As another poster put it why shouldn't there be ruins on mars? And that is the crux of my theory that I've touched on in different posts. What if this star system had two habitable planets instead of one millions of years ago. They even said that mars had running water and oceans until something slammed into it and made it unhabitable. Common logic in the formation of planets state that the ones further out form first and the ones closer to the sun form last. It's entirely possibly that a civilization formed on Mars millions of years ago or even tens of thousands of years ago after the billions of years it took to form the planet and the life associated with it. This would have gave the Martians a head start in development possibly, while the Earth had dinosaurs still running around and/or megafuana with hominids just starting to walk on two legs. What if the horrible secret that our leaders and others are keeping stuff away from us is that we where created as a genetic experiment by the inhabitants on Mars to work or mine resources (Annunaki shout out). Then something happened and either they went away or their planet got destroyed and whats left of the Mars inhabitants had to live on Earth and eventually merged with their genetically bred workers.

Far fetched, but what would scare people more. The idea that their is life out there and it doesn't fit with the bible, or that we where "essentially" genetically made in order to work/slave for them. I think the latter would scare people more. Our history on this planet is being curtailed and obfuscated in a conspiracy of silence. And thats because of fear, pride of ownership, greed and power. The power paradigm would be destroyed if the came out and told the complete history of this planet.

www.space.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.lloydpye.com...

[edit on 6-1-2010 by hoghead cheese]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

You mean the dome thats NOT A DOME!

blogs.nature.com...

Ripples in the soil

As for the face pics being smuged the first set are a lot lower res then when a higher res picture is taken you see the real shape simple!

Some unusual rocks on earth

lapalmaisland.sheilacrosby.com...

Straight edges!

3.bp.blogspot.com...

C**k Rock

bblmedia.com...

Spheres so cant be natural

shakethis.co.uk...

So I guess similar things can happen on MARS

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Great vid!! I have to admit,some of those pictures were simply outstanding!
but i can't help but think that some were merely shadows of rocks that just happened to look like faces. the human mind usually does those kinds of things. ever notice how you can sometimes make out faces on tree tops when your at the right angle? or is that just me?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Please, for the love of all things, stop this madness. It is this kind of stuff that paints us in the light that we bask in, and a major reason why no one will take this subject seriously.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]

What have you contributed to the exploration of space in an endeavor to seek intelligent life? Who exactly do you mean by "we" Not you

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Most are probably natural phenomena. On the other hand a few of those most definitely deserve a closer inspection.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Here's a good example of a skull. I's from Lake Eyre in Australia. It's easy o see patterns in the randomness of nature.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Queens & Pyramids on Mars.

Notice the ring around the head.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

One thing I really like in your montage was this anomalies

It really has me intrigued. If you look at the bottom right side of the crater, it appears to be eroded... or dismantled... I say dismantled because of the rocks neatly grouped together leading down to the 'dome'... The rest of the crater's walls look smooth in comparison....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a39c4a12e68f.png[/atsimg]

I was just watching the movie 'Secrets of Nikola Tesla' and that 'dome' object on Mars looks a little eerily like Nikola's envisioned power station...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2fe9fbf59afc.png[/atsimg]

OP: Do you have a link to this picture on nasa's website? I did a search for MOC 15-01228 (& variations), dome, golf ball, etc, etc, @ www.nasaimages.org, but couldn't find it. I even focused it down to the Mars Orbiter section, but still no luck. Can you find it on Google Mars?

I'd like to try and blow it up a little... Those rocks seem to be the only thing 'clear' or in focus... Outside the crater it seems really washed out or something...

Thanks for the post though. At the very least, it is an extremely important artifact simply because of its location. You don't see many perfectly spherical, pimply, meteorites sitting in the craters they created...

[edit on 6-1-2010 by ByteChanger]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
reply to post by wmd_2008

Here's a good example of a skull. I's from Lake Eyre in Australia. It's easy o see patterns in the randomness of nature.

I can't see a skull? i'm really not good at spotting these things!

As for the anomalies....

I don't dispute our knack for seeing patterns and natures incredible randomness, but for a desolate planet, with virtually nothing going on to the likes of earth, there are some pretty interesting anomalies imo, I for one keep an open mind on these, for the time being!

Being rational is great and all, we need it! but don't let it blind you!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join