It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Mars Anomalies 2010 *new video*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Indeed!

So much so that it's my new avatar.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Consider this, the universe is an infinite entity all in it's own, we as human's cannot fathom/comprehend an infinite item..

Now consider, the mentality of the majority of humanity. most people go with what they can see, touch, taste, hear, and smell, their 5 sense guide them.

A maority of people go through life beieving what they are told by "learned" people who have spent time reading and studying books. Don't get me wrong, education is great, but, it seems to kill people's open-mindedness in things. Perhaps it is religeon that does this to us as well.

Now I know not the exact time-lines that we thought the earth was the center of the universe, and then that was changed. Then we thought the sun was the center of everything and the world was flat.

Obviously, time has moved on, and our ideals have changed. Now we realise we are a infinitly tiny drop in a infinitly massive multi-verse.

So along those lines. What is to say that we are the only ones or were the only ones to have a civilisation on the infinit size of things.

Now, to either back-step or step forward, not sure which.. Our Governments keep information from the mass populace because, for the most part, the average person wouldn't take the concepts laid out above very well. it would destroy religeon, among other things.. or so they believe.

We can debate the reality of ET, and ET civilisations until we are blue in the face.. Either evidence must be so abundant that yes it does exist, and cannot be ignored, or out governments will continue hiding the evidence from us, as it's small evidence, and can easily be hidden.

As it continues tho, our governments will continue to "shield" information from us.. it is retarding our growth as a whole, and keeps us under the thumb they deem we should sit under.

Until such a time as a large UFO hovers over a large city, in the middle of day, for all to see, and grey men emerge from that said craft, and begin interacting with people on a large scale, the Governments will contiue to "sheidl" us.

Thats my $10 thoughts, but after market shrinkage, and such.. turns out to be $0.02

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Thanks - super awesome! My SIL just stumbled upon the book Martian Genesis and sent me a copy - I'll forward her a link to your video. I must agree with the "why not?" crowd - why couldn't there have been a civilization that has already come and gone on Mars?

One of the things the author (forgetting his name, don't want to find the book right now) points out in Martian Genesis is that "consensus science" is just as bad as organized religion for throwing out anything that doesn't fall within their guidelines or dogma. I think science does itself a great deal of harm trying to force everything to fit with "how things are."

ETA: Loooove the music, btw!

[edit on 6-1-2010 by DracoMama]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hmmm, sorta interesting but it really doesn't look like much other than shadows... I mean, its hard to argue that these photos show anything at all.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark
reply to post by nophun

Um, the alleged 'ruins' portrayed in those NASA photos.
Now, I'm not saying that they are ruins, or not ruins.
I'm just saying that Mars is a really old planet and why shouldn't there be ruins on there from some other civilization?
Why not?

What if last cycle whoever existed here on earth didn't have advanced technology and colonized mars, built cities, roads etc. Then they eather left or got caught up in some kind of space war, or were destroyed due to a impact hit that changed mars from a more earth like appearence to what we see now. Every 10 to 20,000 years earth has an ice age. What if humans lived here before the ice age conquored space flight and colonized the moon, mars and other planets. Just a thought.Wouldn't that be wicked if the shadow gov't doesn't want us to know that once humans already conquored our solar system. And all those ruins are actuly from the last cycle of humans. It would explain alot.
You have noticed those glyphs in egypt which show the helecopter, jet, submarine, space ship. What if it wasn't the egyptians, they were just puting down things from the last cycle as a record. For the future which is Now. Curious indeed.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This is the first time I've seen a lot of the information posted within this video. I would like to question the narrow minds that shoot down ideas represented by the poster and video creators or others like them.

It represents just as much insanity to turn down an idea that cannot be proven, fully investigated or is backed by even the smallest bit of possible evidence,as it does to believe such a thing.

Humanity exists on earth.
Earth will one day be gone.
What will be left?
"Unexplainable geography?" of perhaps rubble and decayed remnants of the civilization that we will leave behind. It's always a possibility, just keep an open mind.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Cross8712]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cross8712
This is the first time I've seen a lot of the information posted within this video. I would like to question the narrow minds that shoot down ideas represented by the poster and video creators or others like them.

It represents just as much insanity to turn down an idea that cannot be proven, fully investigated or is backed by even the smallest bit of possible evidence,as it does to believe such a thing.

Humanity exists on earth.
Earth will one day be gone.
What will be left?
"Unexplainable geography?" of perhaps rubble and decayed remnants of the civilization that we will leave behind. It's always a possibility, just keep an open mind.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Cross8712]

Well, to tell you the truth, when we all saw the face on mars, we all thought it was a face. Closer photos showed something completly different, and natuarl. I dont buy into all this stuff, as our mind see's what it wants to see, esp things that look like faces. I believe governments and nasa are hiding something, esp ufo,s, but im not convinced by this at all.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Loved the video, many many anomolous pictures which make me think theres defo something going on, ive seen many tampered images released by nasa.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I for one, enjoyed the video. A few of the images were new to me.... I liked the one with the mars dude taking a walk...

Anyway for what its worth, cool video.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I noticed the moon picture. It was the black hole that NASA just said a week or two ago that would make an excellent place for a human colony.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
there was a time when the earth was flat, there was a time when there were canals on Mars, and the moon was made of cheese, the point is, that its mans imagination that makes him follow his intuition. Without our imagination the world would still be flat, and we would be preparing for war with little green men from Mars, the fact is what we see over time has changed and we see deeper in to it, we want to go to Mars to see what is there, because of what peoples imagination says is their, if for no other reason than to prove us wrong. I for one don't think we will be proved wrong, i really think the evidence is their buried under the dust and sand, and some times a storm blows some of it away revealing a little more to play on our imagination and making that thirst to know even more. The truth is there and i believe we will see it soon enough, despite what the sceptics might say.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I believe it is very possible that there are structures on both the moon and mars and that it was the human race that built them. Is it really out of the realm of possibility that human life originated on mars and grew to a point where they were able to establish bases on other planets or moons? The oldest known dinosaur fossil found is around 235-240 million years old while the oldest known human fossil is around 160,000. Granted this depends on what expert you ask and the dating technology is questionable at best. But given the enormous gap between the two dates wouldn’t it suggest that humans arrived here long after the dinosaurs’? If so where did they come from? Mars and Venus are our closest neighbors in the habitable zone of our solar system.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

"Stuff like this nonsense is holding us back. Use the logic centers of your brain, then run it through the areas that control common sense and reason before jumping on this ship, trust me. If there was something up there that the "ptb" didn't want you to see, you wouldn't be seeing it. Plain and simple. The shear amount of people that would have to be involved in such a cover-up would be impossible to manage, and we would have serious leaks and confirmation by now..."

[edit on 5-1-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]

Why is gossip so tantalizing? Using the "logic center of my brain" I propose that it is because there is an element of truth - in GOOD gossip. And if there's not any truth in it - BUT - there is an element of plausibility, then it's still good gossip. Never the less - it's still gossip. If you had knowledge of something that was so utterly game-changing and you didn't want anyone to ever find out about it, why not let pieces of the truth drip out to the public? We human beings are great creators of mirth and myth. Once we are handed a juicy factoid, we must build a story around it. The 'ptb', as you put it, are hiding the truth in plain daylight. They are not concerned about the whole truth coming out because in our wonderfully creative and skeptical minds, we have made a debatable quasi-religion/science out of it.

It's a constant balancing act: when belief begins to fade - drop in some more nuggets of info. When belief is at a frenzy - toss in some healthy skepticism. It must be kept in the stream of consciousness in order to keep it hidden. As long as it is in that stream AND it is debated by true believers and de-bunkers, it can be kept in the realm of myth and conjecture. After all a fact that is debatable is only a belief and beliefs are only in the eye of the believer.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

S&F Nice work OP you're one of those members whose posts I have a lot of respect for. Any chance you could direct me to a big/high-res image of the golfball dome crater thingy. I'm coming up short and I've been meaning to take a closer at that one for ages.

While looking for better pics of the golf ball I saw this. I'm sure it's been debunked here so can anyone put my mind at rest about it.

paranormal.about.com...

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Makes me wonder why nasa tries to hide these anomolies when they plan to send a man to mars anyway.

C'mon mate I'm sure you can work out a reason to cover it up. It's not like it takes an astrogeologist or exobiologist for goodness sake.

Mr dark I have to agree with your sentiment wholeheartedly. In fact it's one of the most compelling arguments in my opinion. Why not? Panspermia? Convergent Evolution? bla bla bla.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by spookfish]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Even though that amazes me in the fact we are not alone, and that the government is lying to us, I feel pretty scared that those life forms might come to us and kill us

But great job man, i give props.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Yup I don't 100% agree with a post here, I should be silenced.

Pretty silly in IMO.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Nothing wrong with a bit of opened mindness?

Unless you become so open minded your brains fall out

The validity of nearly all of those has been completely destroyed by better photo's of the same areas.

That MAR site is the worst example of manipulating the evidence to fit the theory on the Internet.
I use it to demonstrate to people how much damage the silly crowd is doing to those of us who are serious. People see that and think we are all crazy because the nonsense on it is so obvious.

Whoever created that nonsense must have swallowed their own tongue when the high res photo's started coming in. I would have taken it down in shame. Just the amateurish use of photo manipulation software alone should set off peoples alarm bells. Forced pixelation is not proof of ruins and rows of sand dunes are not glass tubes.

OP,
I do applaud you for your effort. Don't get me wrong.

I'd be thrilled if a photo that even hinted at ruins showed up, but I've never seen one and I don't think I've missed many, if any that are available.

As to the water evidence. Even NASA is being wide open about that. They are also being wide open about life. Everyone should read their articles so they know what is truth and what is fiction about NASA. NASA does plenty wrong but much of what they are accused of is fabricated by fanatics or people trying to sell their books and tapes.

I, personally would not be surprised to one day see a wrecked ship or an archeological find on Mars or elsewhere. The problem is all these ridiculous fabricated ones make the whole topic into a laughing stock. It makes most people think we are all a bunch of nuts the nonsense is so transparent.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

hey Blaine, whenever i see your bear I know I'm about to get a sensible dose of reality. cheers.

Now in respect of NASA articles etc can you help me speed up my education and point me to a few I should read. I'm particularly interested in the golf ball dome, the monoliths/obelisks, the so called shrubs and trees photos and the image of blue water in a canyon which I just discovered for the first time twenty minutes ago (paranormal.about.com...)

Hope that's not too much of a bother and thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by nophun

Bloody hell...every single time!

Look, if you don't think there is anything to all of the speculations about ruins spread around the solar system, why bother to post comment?

This is a board where debate is welcome. In fact that is the correct way to do it. Any evidence that won't hold up to debate and scrutiny is not even evidence.

Many of us on here are experienced professionally in CG work and photo manipulation which is a valuable tool to debunk the purposefully manipulated photo's. Sites like Mars Anomaly Research where they use old low res photos and manipulate them to fit the theory need scrutiny.

Sometimes its not on purpose but somebody who bought the software and does not understand it. They start playing around with filters and resizing with algorithms not knowing that what they are seeing is interpolated by the software, which means the pixels are being filled in by the software and dont really exist. Sometimes they mess around and cause forced pixelation which gives false evidence. Often though it is on purpose.

The truth is that people who want everyone to agree with them and are not able to have debates are the ones who are probably in the wrong place. There are plenty of silly sites where people just agree with each other on everything and never do any research or prove anything. The Groupies of the confidence persons who are prevalent in these subjects like those sites because they never have to consider the evidence honestly and they can just invent their fantasy world.

I do agree though that fake skeptics who are just trolling are a pain, but those are trying to honestly debate the evidence are absolutely necessary unless people want discuss fiction and like useless nonsense presented as evidence.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This is my first post on ATS. Greetings all! I have been lurking for quite some time, but now I find it imperative to join into the fray.

I find these pictures very astounding, particularly the globe, giant hole, and the statue which looks much akin to a roman statue here on earth. Sadly though, most of these pictures are easily dismissed as matrixing, or in another sense, wishful thinking.

The globe has a certain texture to it which I find interesting, it reminds me of the globe at Epcot in Disney correct? Althought it could just be a product of fibonacci's sequence, as alot of nature here ON EARTH definately has a mathematical and logical layout to it pre-ordaned by a number system. A natural aesthetic if you will, could be the culprit in this case.

As for the hole? Damn, that thing looks GIGANTIC. That must have been one hell of a meteor. (or drill :p) The edges look so fine and precise that it could lead one to speculate, but speculation is as far as it can go for now.

The statue is what dumbfounds me, there were quite a few topics on here pertaining to it. One guy mentioned there bein ga staircase or walking path directed to it. I myself am quite skeptical to those concepts. But I will say, if this is a natural formation, how the hell could it have possibly happened? Weather? Meteor? That sounds just as hard to believe as humans building it. Thes emars anomalies are certainly something to be looked into more.

I do wonder though, why would NASA even want to cover up this information if it were to be true? To me it is either implanted there or real, whichever could get them more publicity, funding, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join