It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Mars Anomalies 2010 *new video*

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think everyone knows my stance on the UFO/ALIEN phenomena, but come on people, a simple youtube video is hardly blowing the lid of the NASA/ALIEN cover up.

In order to convince the unconvinceable we must bring something new to the table, how about you Watchzeitgeistnow or Mike Singh pick one of the best images of the video (instead of providing too much detail at once) and create a thread focusing on that. Something where we can really get to grips and sink our teeth in to ?

These YOUTUBE videos are great at snapshots but not good at convincing unfortunately, thats where ATS comes in.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I think everyone knows my stance on the UFO/ALIEN phenomena, but come on people, a simple youtube video is hardly blowing the lid of the NASA/ALIEN cover up.

In order to convince the unconvinceable we must bring something new to the table, how about you Watchzeitgeistnow or Mike Singh pick one of the best images of the video (instead of providing too much detail at once) and create a thread focusing on that. Something where we can really get to grips and sink our teeth in to ?

These YOUTUBE videos are great at snapshots but not good at convincing unfortunately, thats where ATS comes in.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by franspeakfree]

Yes a good photgraph thats not ZOOOOMED in so much every straight edge on it is a pixel edge (that some on here and at another site ( PRC ) see as city walls etc )

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Mostly pattern recognition, familiar known shapes, faces, pyramids etc are clearly natural. The statue like rock is fascinatingly artistic though, a sculptor would be proud. "Venus de Mars" ?

The 'dark hole' is interesting, any real data about that from nasa?

[edit on 19-3-2010 by wayaboveitall]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 2_of_7

thanks for your contribution, BRINGING something to the table rather than sitting back and doing a whole lot of complaining! Thanks

reply to post by kidflash2008

Thank you for your kind words...
I love that song - I heard it off Revolver (Brilliant movie you must watch it! - the 2005 release not the crap new edited cut!)

reply to post by franspeakfree

Well perhaps you could help and do one too?
The thing about 'making anything is the fact someone will always want something different - so I make what I want for me! That's right - me! And then I share my video with everyone - for free! How beautiful will it be when everyone gets on that wave of spending their time to help others with their work for freee!!!

I suppose when I upload my new double part youtube bonanza on Crop Circles - I'll also get some comment like "it's too fast' or "it is in 16:9 - can you make it in 4:3?!"
- These are the types of comments that make me roll my eyes
- but laugh at the same time!

reply to post by wayaboveitall

Yes Mars has some history - hopefully all will be revealed one day

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
I go with that!

No one can prove anything until we get there?

Exactly!
If they're just natural occurrences, then cool, they're bloody gorgeous.
If they're ancient, weathered ruins, then cool, they're bloody fascinating.
It's really a win/win situation, right?

Yeh i don't see that if there was a civilisation thousands of years ago on mars, then why not just tell us? Since we can't go there, what would be the harm in admitting it?

Why would they hide/deny it? It doesn't make sense.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by 2_of_7

thanks for your contribution, BRINGING something to the table rather than sitting back and doing a whole lot of complaining! Thanks

Thank you! My team does not deal with possible pyramids and faces on Mars but we looking for something less obvious and certainly less striking: sometimes a small detail can be a great evidence!

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I would also mention another anomaly that is very interesting, for me...

From PSP_009342_1725_RED: extremely Unusual Surface Feature, "The Worm"!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af8fa9341e09.jpg[/atsimg]
Enlarge: www.lunexit.it...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f8e3960030a.jpg[/atsimg]

Credit: www.lunexit.it... - www.lunexit.it...

What do you think about?

EDIT: This anomaly is not far from the monolith resembling a tombstone that you discussed here some time ago ...

[edit on 20/3/10 by 2_of_7]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
With reference to the post on the previous page www.abovetopsecret.com... I come with a new angle of view of the strange object

The processed image was obtained from the following NASA photo:
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov...
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3937ba672b8.jpg[/atsimg]

EDM from 'McMurdo' Panorama from Spirit's 'Winter Haven' - The Pancam began shooting component images of this Panorama during Spirit's sol 814 (April 18, 2006) and completed it on sol 932.

Credit: www.lunexit.it...

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 2_of_7

Hey 2of 7,

Thanks for posting those images and links for us. I appreciate you taking the time.

*I like the one of "the worm"; without my glasses it looks like a racing snail.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
*I like the one of "the worm"; without my glasses it looks like a racing snail.

mmmm, a small snail ... only 7 meters!!!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Hey WZN,

Check this thing out mate, the guys over at Skipper's forum have been talking about this sphere-like thing:

See more here:
www.activeboard.com...

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Looks like a missing engine from the missing plane that allegedly hit the Pentacon on 911 eh? ;p

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
First of all, I'd like to say I enjoyed the video but I found the cuts to be too abrupt and the video was a little manic. I would just start to get a handle on what I was looking at then BAM it would be zooming in or out on something else, then BAM again. I understand you were trying to cram a bunch of info into it but it could have been a little more laid back. I still liked it though.

Second of all, I'd like to say I made a thread on the Mars Head and made some interesting findings. I will share my greatest discovery below.

Just take a few seconds to stare into this (I promise I won't dick you around here [get it?]):

[edit on 18-5-2010 by NASA is ASAN]

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
All these finds are be made by me

You can join me on youtube (69blackbox) or writing me here
Thanks for watching

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 69blackbox

Wow you have great vision.

It's amazing how many anomalies there are out there...always something new.

Thanks for your work - you could have started your own thread with this lot too.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Oops, I thought this was a new thread.

edit on 27-11-2010 by The Shrike because: Mistake

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join