It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Mars Anomalies 2010 *new video*

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Originally posted by Lunica
I have to repeat myself. but the BEST answer, yes I say, the BEST answer for the question: is it a face and why is it a face, and whats the purpose of the Cydiona region...?

Or is it just the only answer?

Skip directly to 6:30

Well... its just cool. okey, now watch them all

greetings lunica

That video deserves a thread on its own! I have Wayne Herschel's amazing book 'The Hidden Records' - get it now! www.thehiddenrecords.com...

Thanks for the link to the video!

I have got the book also

I will make a THREADof it

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Lunica]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

It doesn't destroy anything.
Just in your ignorant little mind perhaps. Several ppl in this forum has put you on ignore. I understand why!
All you type is crap....

You have NO arguments for how the face on mars could be created by natural causes since it was estimated odds 1000 billion billion to one = Artificial face.

I suggest you actually watch the video how they came to this conclusion. The false image was released in media where the details of the real original image was removed.
Why do you try to ignore this fact?

Is it because you want to try and desperately cling to some stupid belief of yours that there can't be any intelligent life out in the universe?

Grow up dude, and stop trying to distort facts. Watch the video I posted a couple of times, you might start to understand what it is about.........

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

wow omg thats amazing

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Just like the Moon photos, the Mars photos have been altered by NASA. It appears that the sky on Mars looks exactly like our sky. There is a possibility that there are pyramids and other evidence of civilization. There is enough evidence of NASA tampering in the Apollo pictures taken on the Moon. There are very large objects on the surface that are smudged out by NASA. A man by the name of Lt. Wolf testified during the disclosure project that he was shown pictures of the bases on the moon at Langley Air Force Base. If they are completely lying to us about the moon, which I strongly believe they are, what is to say they are not lying to us about Mars also?

Mars Image Tampering: www.themarsrecords.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by UfosExiZt

ACTUALLY YOUR WRONG ABOUT ME I AM 100% CERTAIN that life exists elsewhere in the Universe. Ever on Mars no ALSO you never mention the pics I give links to, take the one on my last post.

This one

www.geo.ucalgary.ca...

Care to explain why this naturally occuring rock face has so many feature you say cant happen.

You love quoting your odds but there are many such faces like this on Earth
anyone on here can go to images on google and type in rocks that look like faces and see MANY of these, like I say just because someone runs a business selling there IDEAS to people like you doesn't mean its true as for the ignores well I always see what they post and everyone else see my replies thats go enough for me

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Here is all of the Hoagland/Bara themis anomalies (the best ones) - all in one image file.

Use it wisely:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Well lets see no scale and no idea given on what the colours represent
ie if they are IR temp scale not given so basically they are rubbish!

[edit on 18-1-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Hey Wmd,

I knew I was forgetting someone.

*You are now on my ignore list (again). It seems you were rotated off last week.

I apologize for the delay and for giving up your place on the list. It is yours again.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Here are some Amazing pictures of Martian Ruins that were recently found by Mikesingh:

*Note the interesting features that have been identified by Mike in the second image

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hey, glad to see this thread is still alive! Some really good photos on here and some good, really great research has gone into it.
Unfortunately, most pics are not for most people, who have a time being able to pick up on these things. The images are distant and can't be discernable for these. I can hear the skeptics now! " IT is not discernable because it is not there!" Not so my dear skeptic friends.
Recently, I bought the book by George Leonard. Costed a pretty penny too, for this old ragged paper back book! Interesting stuff--- but the pictures were too small and fuzzy to really pick up on anything. One very beautiful photo caught my eye and now I own it. The strange thing is... what I found on this picture is astounding! Not even what George found at all, it did not show up in the photo in the book!
My computer is broke and as of now, I am on a borrowed dinosaur, clacking key board, tall noisy tower and slower than a snail and no speakers. Not good, but better than nothing.
I am not kidding you. it will be good. Better than anything else that has been on here. Gotta get some help with this.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Exuberant1, can you post the source images to the "Hoagland/Bara themis anomalies".

I don't think I will believe something that says "enhanced" and "infrared visible light composite and decorrelation stretch" by two random internet guys without a source image.

Those images are obviously photoshop filtered to hell IMO.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hey Fellas,

Check this out - It is from Mike Singh's research into the latest mars discovery that has been in the news recently:

(I think he used the IAS viewer to view the region in higher resolution)

*That black stuff looks like petroleum - Who came up with 'trees'?

...Someone actually thought what looks like 'oil' looks like trees. Oh well.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hi to all ... inscribed, I read often but I never write for reasons of time (to write in English I'm slower than reading !!!
)

I can't create a new 3ad so, I point out here a strange anomaly found by Lunar Explorer Italia's group.

SOL 2161 - THIS COULD REALLY BE SOME KIND OF "ARTIFACT"!
www.flickr.com...
www.lunexit.it...

OT: How do I add pictures? I did not succeed...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Can anyone please provide a little more info on the picture at 3:52 of the almost perfect circle out crop?
I have never seen anything on this.... But I have been out of the loop for a while

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 2_of_7

I find uploading them to ATS to be the best way, then use the ..

[ atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3de9ebe765e8.jpg[/atsimg]

NO space in the tags

tags

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3de9ebe765e8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
These things could be natural formations, you only have to look around our planet for some freaky but interesting formations. As for life on mars i find that highly unlikely. Looks a little deserted so if anyone was there it was a very long time ago. Good Vid

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Maybe you're right, it could be natural. I also believe that many anomalies that are often posted are natural .... Planet Mars is really strange. : ) However, instead ignoring them, it would be interesting to have scientific answers ... something that almost does not happen on time!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hi guys, I always take advantage of this 3ad to suggest other anomalies in the Opportunity's area. They will only rocks but the whole area is very particular. Enjoy!

www.flickr.com...

www.flickr.com...

www.flickr.com...

www.lunexit.it...

[edit on 18/3/10 by 2_of_7]

[edit on 18/3/10 by 2_of_7]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Another anomaly on Mars reported by Lunexit: Spirit sol 856

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af0415cde6d5.jpg[/atsimg]
www.flickr.com...
www.lunexit.it...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/572e1cd19271.jpg[/atsimg]
www.lunexit.it...

Relative size, extracted with the imprint of the rover's Mössbauer spectrometer:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a13a0dacb3c.jpg[/atsimg]
www.flickr.com...

The object is approximately 2.1 cm.

EDIT: Ok I finally managed to include a picture!

[edit on 19/3/10 by 2_of_7]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I really love the music on this video. Maybe some or all of these pictures are natural phenomena, but it would sure be nice to send people to Mars to find out.

Did aliens or even humans colonize Mars at one time in history? Is there anyone there underground?

Thank you for sharing the video.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join