It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother is Here , Get Paid to Spy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Big brother is here folks, they just need people to BE THE EYES

Pay is on performance, But the working conditions are good.

What else is this but the start of the all seeing eyes, what would this lead to?

Spying on each other at work, at home ??

This is REAL and Happening.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I'm afraid it will lead to what you are thinking.....implementation in all major cities throughout the world....the money is just too easy.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I'm afraid it will lead to what you are thinking.....implementation in all major cities throughout the world....the money is just too easy.

Big Brother is using use to spy on ourselves!

This could be a start to the end of Privacy as we know it now, like

the Private Police Forces have grown.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

The Tech is now here .

Just need eyes.

get paid to be a voyeur

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I can't see the video!

How do I get paid??? Who do I need to spy on?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I can't see the video!

How do I get paid??? Who do I need to spy on?

Hope this is ironic

[edit on 6-1-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
There are few threads on ATS already, i think what the OP is referring is the Internet Eyes

Internet Eyes is an online instant event notification system allowing our registered Viewers to monitor live CCTV feed from our Business Customers, and notify them the instant a crime is observed

Related ATS threads:
Internet CCTV game offers to solve crimes

London CCTV to be streamed live

The Internet Eyes

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Every individual already controls his peers through social conditioning and other mecanisms that Foucault talks about...

Interesting:
Tens of thousands of CCTV cameras, yet 80% of crime unsolved - www.thisislondon.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I Don't Care .. If they pay me to Spy on people I WILL .. no doubt about it ..

It is Unmoral .. but money is money .. i am poor, i need the money ..

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Polynomial C]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Big bro, has been here.

Not trying to crash this thread, it is good to see key discussions brought to peoples attention. This topic reminded me a a thread on ATS years ago, that mentions this exact same concept.

It didn't get much attention, but perhaps today with things as they are more people will see how the "private sector" is being used to replace the system already in place.

You would think that with 16 publically admitted intelligence agencies operating in the USofA, that they could at least get it right. Too many chiefs and not enough indians I suppose.

What the hell, why not have one more spy agency added to the list, this time it's your neighbor, or the school crossing guard. Or maybe secretly the bank teller who monitors every ones transactions like some kind of ATM spider program.

eh, if you can't beat them join them, wrong.
Wake up and smell your civil liberties being flushed down the proverbial drain. All because people have become too complacent.

US planning to recruit one in 24 Americans as citizen spies

I won't redirect this thread, but I really hope it gets more serious attention than the one linked above.

Because if people don't wake up today, tomarrow their children and grand children, won't have any rights to wake up to.

[edit for spelling]

[edit on 6-1-2010 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hahah .. The Video forgot to mention that YOU NEED TO PAY to get Live Feed from the CCTV cameras ..

So basically this is not only an invasion on people's privacy and one stop closer to 1984 .. but also a get rich quick scheme ..

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hithe Merinos
There are few threads on ATS already, i think what the OP is referring is the Internet Eyes

Internet Eyes is an online instant event notification system allowing our registered Viewers to monitor live CCTV feed from our Business Customers, and notify them the instant a crime is observed

Related ATS threads:
Internet CCTV game offers to solve crimes

London CCTV to be streamed live

The Internet Eyes

TY sir

This IS exactly what I have in mind for the thread .

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
lame. what happened to the good old days when I could just spy on my neighbors from the window like the lady on Bewitched and call the police every few days? I'm not paying someone to get the live feed....

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Your link appears to have been removed!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I'm afraid it will only get worse. People in general would be 'worried' about it, but we're in the throes of a depression right now. If "they" wanted, for example, to have to spy on your neighbour for whatever reason (most likely so called "dustbin crimes") then they'd only have to up the amount of the cash reward to win people over. Up that reward far enough, some people will do practically anything.

But if *we* can see the CCTV, then so can the criminals. All this will lead to is smarter crime, in the long run. Better disguises, more imaginative approaches. It's escalation. It always happens.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
it may be 2010 but it starting to sound more like 1984

top topics

join