It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman crashed drive-thru window when McNuggets weren’t available

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

A woman, irate that a McDonald’s ran out of Chicken McNuggets, allegedly drove her car through the drive-through window, police said.

Never get between a woman and her McNuggets, because she might give an entire new meaning to drive-through.
The female customer allegedly crashed her car into the drive-through window of a Toledo, Ohio, McDonald’s restaurant, police said.
Melodi Dushane, 24, was treated for injuries she suffered due to the incident, after which she was arrested on charges of vandalism and jailed, police said.
At her hearing she pleaded ‘not guilty,’ was released on her own recognizance and ordered to avoid all contact with the restaurant, police said.
The manager of the McDonald's declined to comment.

www.digitaljournal.com...

I never really thought nuggets were enough to drive women insane but this is getting ridiculous. Just barely a year ago, there was a report about a woman calling 911 after Mcdonalds ran out of their nuggets.

I don't know what they find so good about nuggets since it's just chicken shaped like a silly little nugget.

Mod Note: Breaking General News Posting Guidelines- Please Review This Link

the submission must be made via the Submit News Button located on the toolbar at the top of the page.

(fixed link and tags)

[edit on Fri Jan 8 2010 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
One can only assume that after she finished her task, she went home to watch Americans Idle.

We're doomed, you know.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Unregistered

I remember that story, what the hell are in those things? Makes people crazy!

I think that the Food and Drug Administration needs to take a real hard look at what is in them thar McNuggets.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

ohh dont worry dude, your FDA knows exactly whats in them, they are paid to turn a blind eye to what gets put into them.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Unregistered

gives me an idea, if mcdonalds chicken nuggets drive women crazy im gonna stop putting deodorant on when i go out and instead by me a box of chicken nuggets and rube them all over me lol.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
How does one drive a car through the small little window that is only big enough to pass food through and not even on ground level? This woman needs to be commended on her driving skills!

top topics

join