It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MOON ; The Movie = WoW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Has anyone seen Moon starring Sam Rockwell with Kevin Spacey as the voice of his Robot ??? omfg, this is one of the best movies I've seen in a long time, and as a Movie Buff, .. its hard for me to say that. I highly reccomend it for anyone who likes movies along the line of Star Trek, 2001 a Space Oddesey, ... and well, a person who likes good movies period, it plays like a long twilight zone episode.

It didn't hit mainstream theatres, but you can burn a DVD quality version of it already on Isohunt.

For anyone who has seen it , ... what are your thoughts ???

for anyone else, heres a preview .... get on it already !!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
JUST got done with this movie ..LOL .. I love it ~!! Put me on a path to start researching Cloning..

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I loved this movie also. Sam Rockwell is such a great actor. I dont think he gets nearly enough recognition.

It did leave me feelimg sad though.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Added to the netflix queue.
Rockwell is one of my favorite actors.
Look forward to seeing it.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

I havent seen it in awhile.... but come back and tell us what you think, ... good or bad ?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I will, if I don;t remind me via U2U or bump the thread.
Have to get the wife to return her movie first.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I thought MOON was awesome, one of the best movies I've seen recently.

Although, after his accident I pretty much figured out what was going on, so it wasn't a huge surprise, I still thought the movie was great. I also give them a ton of credit for not making the movie boring, considering it basically consists of a guy talking to a robot for 1.5 hours. On paper that sounds awful, but it was executed extremely well, I was entertained, and I continued thinking about it after it was over, one of the signs of a good movie IMHO.

More people should see it

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
I thought MOON was awesome, one of the best movies I've seen recently.

Although, after his accident I pretty much figured out what was going on, so it wasn't a huge surprise, I still thought the movie was great. I also give them a ton of credit for not making the movie boring, considering it basically consists of a guy talking to a robot for 1.5 hours. On paper that sounds awful, but it was executed extremely well, I was entertained, and I continued thinking about it after it was over, one of the signs of a good movie IMHO.

More people should see it

Yes, what's interesting is .. we KNOW what's going on right at the beginning..
So, the plot thickens, also interesting to note, is the robot... the ending is so classic~!

5 *****~! for sure

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Back in December I was in Vanderbilt Hospital for a weekend. It was nothing major and I was there on my own, meaning no family or friends visiting. The center I was in there loans iPads, so I pulled up my Netflix account (streaming) and watched the movie. I will admit, I expected it to put me to sleep. Nope! Stayed up and watch the whole thing.

Good stuff!!!!

OiO

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I watched this not to long ago It is absolutely amazing one of the few films I can watch multiple times over.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
no spoilers please!

I just dropped my last movie in the mailbox.
Hope to see a DVD soon...of Moon.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Yes I enjoyed it.

Very thought provoking.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
OK, got it in the mail last night.
I'll try to watch it tonight.

Gonna miss the 2 dollar upgrade from Streaming to Streaming PLUS DVD....Are you listening netflix?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
OK, I watched it.
Really liked it!
There are some parts that you can figure out at the beginning. But you can;t really flesh-out the complete reasoning until the end.

I thought those mining machines were pretty cool.

I'm going to re-watch it again, before I return it. Now that I know the whole story, I'm sure I missed some clues earlier. Plus I was a bit tired.

Thunbs up though..Highly recommended as something different.

top topics

join