It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increase in notable deaths

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
hi all.

There was a small series of deaths in my Interlaken, [ny] hometown, in the 90s and my christian aunt was bothered.

I told her that it was the
"rapture in slow motion"!

God gives his orders. "instant for Him, but as a day in heaven is 1000 years, they say, that "instant" takes 10 earth years.

then there are the Helpers who need to die early so that they can be trained to help the incomers, when the earthchanges send up millions per minute!! people dying before their time to Go and little preparation.
the Angels probably need all the help that they can get!

freestone

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I have a deep appreciation for music ecspecialy guitarists. My dad has a missing left finger and is amazing. I grew up loving it. Peter Frampton, Jimmy Hendrix and Eric Clapton are genius IMO. Richard Z. Kruspe the guy of Rammstien is pretty awsume too.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

Point taken. But as I said it is significant even if you fail to see it now.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ohsnaptruth

Oh yea I forgot about her, poor little thing. So weird....

Damn those one liners. LOL

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
I just find it sad that most of humanity thinks that being a celebrity is what deems a person to be notable.
By definition, a celebrity is a person who is notable. Ah, but I guess your lament is about who we take note of and the reasons why, though I don't think the values exhibited in entertainment magazines are representative of the values held by very many people.

------

Anyway, has there been an abnormal number of notable deaths recently, say since Micheal Jackson's death? Let us compare the number of notable deaths within that time to the number within the same period in 2008.

I referred to wikipedia, which maintains a list of notable deaths.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Notable Deaths Since Micheal Jackson's death on June 25th 2009, through year's end.
June: 52
July: 274
August: 305
September: 326
Ocbober: 317
November: 274
December: 332

Total: 1880

Notable Deaths for the same period in 2008.
June: 48
July: 219
August: 252
September: 271
October: 282
November: 252
December: 290

Total: 1614

So according to these numbers, there was a 16.5% increase in notable deaths in the last 6 months since Micheal Jackson's death, over the same time during the year 2008.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Tearman]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tearman

Very good. Now look at the numbers before MJ's death and compare lets say 2006 and 2007 to 2008 and 2009 by bulking the numbers from each pair of years together and then comparing them. You will see an even bigger increase percentage wise. It is significant I am telling ya'll. It is funny how folks fall for UFO's and Chemtrails but deny something that has tangible evidence. (I am not saying UFO's are not real, they are just not in the conventional since that everyone has fallen for. Chemtrails also have a plausible basis so do not get me wrong these are just examples I do not want to debate these things. Point is people will buy more when less evidence is presented, blows my mind. One day it will make since to everyone, just wait and see...

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Melissa101]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ohsnaptruth

If you really didnt want to be what you spelled out, you would have googled it instead of being a smartass. She got her head caught in a cord that was hanging down from the part of the treadmill where you adjust the speed, etc., and she basically hung herself.

She was a four year old little girl, and the incident isnt funny. Everyones death is a tragedy for those who love them, you should be mindful of that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join