It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York's Next Attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Sounds a lot like the basic plot to "Burn After Reading". You wouldn't happen to be Brad Pitt would you? I know Robbie Robertson comes around now and then, can you verify?

ColoradoJens

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

When a non-governmental civilian says 'CIA spy convention', I think it more likely to be one of the examples I presented. I know a few folks, and trust me, they go to this kind of stuff all of the time.

I feel pretty certain you know that too.

Just sayin'....

[edit on 6-1-2010 by loam]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Oh!
Let me see an agent said to u that an attack will destroy newyork
so
If you saw him again
Tell him what a bull # he says
He just watching
Like a drama film
Is that the role of the CIA
Just watch the desaster
A lot of people hang their hopes on them to make them save
Wellaway we must stop that before it develop

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Alright guys i just got back home from work. I got a bit more info on this and I hope i can clear some misunderstandings up. First of all I misunderstood the convention part. He said a lot of CIA agents met and different ones gave speeches. The person that took him to the CIA meeting or convention(whatever you want to call it) use to bet at the very top of the CIA for like 26 years. The guy that gave the speech about the upcoming attack is currently apart of the CIA. He said that it would happen sometime this summer when the 9/11 trials are going on.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
While I think you are either lieng or were lied too. With that said I did see a 'Cath Prophecy' site that said there would be a nuclear attack on New York City in 2010 I think late July. If it comes true it will be faked just like 9/11 so that we can basically rid ourselves of all our freedoms and we will launch an all out war in the middle east.

I meant 'Catholic Prophecy'.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Misoir]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Yeah dude, there are some prophesies on New York getting bombed and stuff. And i swear to you, I am not lying. I just post what I hear, but we'll see wut happens..

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Maybe your club manager was running a security check on his club and his employees. It sounds to me a lot like you are an airline employee, and you just let someone in the club without a ticket. I'm sure it won't affect your employment status.....

Hey, watch this video, and stay calm. Don't get carried away, live your life like you normally would. And no matter what..... don't do any interviews with a news organization or news station about what occured at your workplace. You still have a job.

Lastly, what ever you do don't tell glen beck....... are we clear?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Where can I get invited to this CIA spy convention?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Where can I get invited to this CIA spy convention?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I was at that convention I'm a level 80 deathknight. I used my decoder ring and the real intent of the statement was Krispy Kreme Donuts are radioactive.

I knew I should have gone to the adult entertainment expo instead.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This story sounds like it's being told from a uninformed perspective. What a pleb would call a CIA convention would actually be a federal/corporate seminar on anti-terror training or the threats of 21st century terrorism in a specified region, even the world. As for saying a WMD will strike NYC, everyone from Jack Bauer to special agent 'bobby' has been spouting this crap since Sept 12th 2001. It's nothing to get your panties in a bunch over, if it happens it will happen when you are 'taking a crap on the toilet' so to speak.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join