It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I love you all, BUT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Tolerance only goes so far when you're human. I enjoy other religions such as islam, hindu and Buddhist to name a few. (p.s. I use to be a Buddhist) If I had books on your theology I would study it. Although I am christian I love you all. Same with atheist/agnostic. I was one of you. The problem. No one can see other peoples opinion, too much war, people are stuck up their own assholes and only care about themselves. No one likes each other. Many poor people walk amongst someone and they're ignored. No one is taken care of. We stand as ourselves and don't let others into our hearts that are different. I know what different is. I never had a single friend out of grade school. Ignored by everyone and even by those who were the outcast. I know what different is. I was hated, stabbed and picked on by middle schoolers. All we do is spread hate to one another. Our beliefs and when I mean our beliefs I mean all religious beliefs. are threatened. If not by the common man who has no faith than by our own. I honestly hate what we have become. Each group trying to change the other. Trying to be something that one is not. We don't smile at each other. If it's not about religion it's your skin color. It's the way you act, look, talk. Where are we going with this? I dislike the term religion all together. Most people have forgotten about spirituality,. What happen to our oneness. Our each other. We are human and all the same. two legs two arms one mouth. We will never learn with the way were going. No healthy progress in our lives.

This is my rant

-----John

join