It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploding Jalapenos and More

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Our food is NOT real anymore, and it's certainly NOT safe either!

A couple hours ago, a jalapeno BLEW-UP in the microwave! It caught fire and the microwave made a huge horrible noise worse than microwaving metal. It hadn't been in there even three seconds.

I have no doubt the culprit is one of those NOSEY RFID chips ... even the RFID promoter sites mention using them to track salmonella! I'd rather have a bout of diahreah than EAT these RFID chips we can't even see!

It's not only exploding jalapenos upsetting me now. My mother is having a pacemaker installed tomorrow morning. Will she have to stay away from ALL food since ALL store-bought food is now RFID chipped? I know they have to stay away from metal detectors and a whole list of other devices, including cell phones.

And last month, the GENETICALLY engineered red bell pepper had about a dozen BABY green bell peppers inside of it ... one was almost large enough to sell on its own!

Now if prescription drugs in the waste water treatment and recycling systems are causing our males to become impotent etc. ... what are these genetically engineered foods doing to young women's reproductive systems? Babies inside babies?!

Are all those NOSEY RFID chips gathering in intestinal pouches? How many RFID chips are inside us now?

Is the government so bored to tears they have to RFID our UNDERWEAR? Geesh!

Sorry, I'm upset and feel like going on a hunger strike.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
i dont blame you thats really weird im sorry that i cant help you more im new here and dont even know what one of those chips are please explain?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
If you microwave a Hot Pocket, Whhaaat Theeee Hellllll is going to happen? Is it going to become like a butcher shop inside the microwave or what? o.0

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Perhaps we need EMP to Frying RFID Chips inside our Foods and Bodies?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
OMG! What a scare,just this past week I had a microwave incident,very strange. I put a cup of coffee in to warm it up and about gagged when it not only smelled like styrofoam it tasted like it as well! I never re-heat anything in a styrofoam container,so what was in my coffee,a dash of Irish Cream.....I got it as a x-mas gift. I haven't drank any in years and that is the only thing different. Next time I need to send a package I guess my Irish Cream will make good packing material! Man what a world we live in!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Anything sealed will give a similar result. I put an egg in a microwave once, it was old and had a new one. Took the old nuker out the back, placed an egg inside, set for 1 min, press start!!

It made it to 26 seconds, and BANG!!!!!

Blew the door open. I didnt think it would do that, i just thought it might decorate the interior with an omlete.

[edit on 5/1/2010 by scubagravy]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

At first i blew it off, but then i did some googlin and found dis www.prisonplanet.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-1-2010 by mosesgunner]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
do you have pictures, to insure that your not full of it.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I've been searching the RFID effect on pacemakers and don't have good news on this point - it'll take me days to compile everything I dug up so far. Looks like Mom will have to stay away from FOOD too!

To chaseninja: - I'll keep an eye out for an introductory article on RFID for you. RFID is Radio Frequency Identification. The original ones were large and noticeable - you'd find them in CD cases for your computer games and just peel them off. Now though, nanotechnology (extremely small, almost miscroscopically small) and other so-called "advances" make the RFID chips so small you won't ever notice them. Some RFID chips can talk to each other, some can access the internet, some in TV dinners can set the microwave time and selections for you. They are inside your clothing, in the soles of your shoes, in your tires and even inside our apples etc. A complete profile of you can be made by the information storage houses that collect this information. If you're a guy with pink undies, Uncle Sam knows!

To scubagravy: - Yes, I know about blowing up eggs, even APPLES in a microwave. That's different, and they don't catch fire in less than 3 seconds. This wasn't THAT sort of explosion. Ever HEARD metal in a microwave? The microwave made an even louder noise than that.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
lol

And last month, the GENETICALLY engineered red bell pepper had about a dozen BABY green bell peppers inside of it ... one was almost large enough to sell on its own!

Red is the color of virtually all ripe peppers.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mosesgunner

At first i blew it off, but then i did some googlin and found dis www.prisonplanet.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-1-2010 by mosesgunner]

WTF do you think is going to happen when you put a metal antenna into a tiny box filled with microwaves?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I found this of a grape.

THis on yahoo answers

I diced up a jalapeno and put in the microwave to cook it down before adding it to my cheese dip. When i started it up in a corningware (glass) bowl it started sparking!!!

answers.yahoo.com...

This explains why the grape sparks

www.thenakedscientists.com...

[edit on 5-1-2010 by jam321]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mosesgunner
do you have pictures, to insure that your not full of it.

pictures?
I'm not a shutterbug!

A pile of burnt ash that ended up as smudge on my thumb and forefinger.

I do have my spouse as co-witness!

And if you don't want to believe my word for it, no problem, no loss to me.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mosesgunner

Dude I really, REALLY want to try that. That will be great for my 8th grade science fair project. It would be an epic fail if the $20 bill that i put in the microwave doesn't explode.
'
')

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Youd think all the people with pacemakers would have dropped dead by now from the sheer number of RFIDs everywhere.

No one with a pacemaker would be able to walk into a wal mart or target for sure, but I know they have. how is this possible?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
Sorry, I'm upset and feel like going on a hunger strike.
i know EXACTLY how you feel
haha may i join you? good thing i stocked up on some home-grown organic foods earlier before all this. but who know how long that will last me. And it's a dear shame they wont announce it to the public (of course their not going to anyway). The people would not stand for this if they knew the truth.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Well, two things...
How can you prove that there was an RFID chip actually inside the jalapeno?
And...
How do you know that the red bell pepper was genetically modified?

And, you all need to have a finer understanding of just how microwaves work.
The microwave radiation agitates water molecules, causing them to vibrate violently, often times causing things to...explode (Y'all saw the first 'Gremlins' movie, right?)
Anywho, something with a large amount of moisture in it, like, say...an egg or a vegetable, that's relatively air-tight and contained, will build up pressure faster than something open-ended, like a taco or some other thing that people regularly heat up (notice how I said 'heat up', because microwave ovens are NOT INTENDED TO FULLY COOK MEALS DUE TO THEIR CAUSTIC RADIATION!!!) and very likely blow up.
Just a side note, except for the popcorn I ate while I was stuck working the overnight on New Year's Eve, I refuse to eat anything from a microwave and have not (aside from that one incident) used or eaten anything from a microwave oven in over ten years.
Also, there's some research out there (go find it yourself, I'm not your keeper...) about how microwave ovens destroy the natural radiation from foods, and there's some really good Kirlian photography to prove it.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaseninja
im new here and dont even know what one of those chips are please explain?

Welcome to ATS!

Here's wiki's page on the RFID - en.wikipedia.org...

And, if you've ever bought or recieved one of those wallets to shield your barcoded passport or other cards from unscrupulous ID thieves with the cheap scanners (readers) - it won't help on the RFID chip which is in the passport, some employee cards and most credit cards. The scanners are basically just UPC readers which read the UPC codes. Some types of RFID chips CAN talk (relay computer language) and the wallets won't help against that. UPC codes contain a lot of information in themselves; but, are not necessarily RFID themselves. It's two separate subjects actually.

blogs.zdnet.com...

[edit on 5/1/2010 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark
How can you prove that there was an RFID chip actually inside the jalapeno?
And...
How do you know that the red bell pepper was genetically modified?

And, you all need to have a finer understanding of just how microwaves work.

some really good Kirlian photography

Thanks and I don't know for positive that it was RFID but can see if I can REFIND that RFID promoter website showing how they are tracking tomatoes and jalapenos specifically for salmonella - PLUS - it was a "metal in the microwave" reaction and sound. The sound is what made me check the ashes for metal.

Can you explain FULLY formed bell-peppers INSIDE an adult bell-pepper without genetic engineering? No flower fertilized yet a fully formed fruit?

Yes, I know how microwaves work and insisted I never wanted one in my house. My spouse insisted on us having one.

Kirlian photography rocks! I saw that in the 70's and haven't actually kept up to date on it.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73
Youd think all the people with pacemakers would have dropped dead by now from the sheer number of RFIDs everywhere.

No one with a pacemaker would be able to walk into a wal mart or target for sure, but I know they have. how is this possible?

Exactly! They have been studying because they simply do not know! They seems to imply there's some sort of interference going on ... but they are looking at specific models and trying to fine tune the frequency bandwidths. Further, they want the devices shielded; but, the manufacturers say they NEED some sort of way to communicate with the devices and a complete shielding (faraday concept) isn't practical.

I'm still researching and reading up on that now.

Further, there are three main types of RFID with different functions. I suspect they'll have to test those types individually.

They ARE admitting that the radio interference is the same problem as cell phones and other devices within 6 feet of the pacemaker.

So far, the articles are a year old and I am looking for something newer.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join