It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Robertson claims an enranged God will destroy the US financially

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

I feel exactly as you do.It's clear what is going to happen. There is nothing prophetic about what Robertson is saying.

Yeah, I believe in God. Do I believe God is "pissed" in the human sense? Nope. God is not human. There is nothing about God that is like a human and that includes "emotions."

[edit on 6-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
OK, so I shouldn’t be such an easy pushover as to take the bait here, but…….hmmmmmmm;

So Pat say’s God is so angry at America that he’s now going to manifest himself, and INTERFIER with our economic system, yet back in the 40’s he didn’t seem to mind whatsoever about Nazi Germany torturing and murdering his chosen people, and did nothing at all to show himself and stop it.

Wouldn’t that have been a good time to give Adolf a simple heart attack? (Or better yet a quick vision and a talking to. Couldn’t that have made much more of a difference in the long run? Imagine having a repentant Hitler as a testimony to the world?)

Following along with Pat’s logic; then maybe what happened to the Jews was God’s judgment on them? And wouldn’t that make fighting against the Nazi’s fighting against God’s work?

Oh what a web we weave. You can’t have it both ways, Fundys. You might just get what you wish for. 

new topics

<< 1   >>

join