It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO Footage North Of Stephenville, Texas (1/2/2010)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Sighting occurred 1/2/2010

www.ufocasebook.com...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Poor video quality. But what are your thoughts? I-20 is approx 25 miles north of Stephenville.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
thats scary if you ask me. especially since it happened just a few days back.. if they are in fact beings from another planet,all i can do is hope their friendly

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Sighting occurred 1/2/2010

www.ufocasebook.com...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Poor video quality. But what are your thoughts? I-20 is approx 25 miles north of Stephenville.

Isn't this the same town that had another UFO reportedly crashing and the inhabitants buried the alien in a grave back at the turn of the century.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

NO, but Stephenville is where major UFO sightings took place not too long ago around this same time of year. On January 8, 2008, Stephenville gained national media attention when dozens and later hundreds of residents reported observations of UFOs. According to reports, residents observed several types of UFOs, the descriptions ranging from triangular looking craft to discs. Several residents described the crafts as the size of a football field, while others said they were nearly a mile long. Some observers reported military aircraft pursuing the objects.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Could be a B2 or F-117? But at 300 feet in altitude, wouldn't you hear the engine?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

But what are your thoughts?

My thoughts? To which video? I'll just some them up into one word.

Crap!

I-20 is approx 25 miles north of Stephenville.

I'm sure there are plenty of cows approx 25 miles north of Stephenville as well that make more crap in which to me, would be so much more interesting than this crap.

Well, those are my well thought out thoughts.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
if you turn the sound up, you can clearly hear it is a plane. have it cranked from the first frame.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Could be a B2 or F-117? But at 300 feet in altitude, wouldn't you hear the engine?

Just what the hell would give any impression of a B2, F-117, or 300 feet?

Because of a story behind this worthless video? You have got to be kidding me.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
well in my MoTU system.. I dont hear any airplane. I hear people talking, vehicles moving and wind, slight breeze, but no plane, rocket or chopper.
Yes.. at 300 feet, you would hear the engines.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by william.gauncents

Just what the hell would give any impression of a B2, F-117, or 300 feet?

Because of a story behind this worthless video? You have got to be kidding me.

fine kid, you dont believe its anything but a plane. we get it.. now move along.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Sorry but it looks like a manmade air craft to me. Why would UFOs need blinking lights?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by william.gauncents

But what are your thoughts?

My thoughts? To which video? I'll just some them up into one word.

Crap!

amd Genius... its SUM it up. not Some it up

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaPrime

why do we?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
From that distance and that zoom factor it's difficult to tell. Could be anything from a commercial jet to military jet to Chinese lanterns...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

The sound of an aircraft is dependant on the altitude, distance & orientation in relationship to the observer, direction of travel, and local weather. Newer jets especially have additional sound abatement features that limit the engine noise to only those behind the aircraft. As most “triangle” ufo’s are aircraft filmed from head on, they have no sound. When the aircraft passes, you will hear the noise and see the rear facing navigation strobes.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

We use them for VFR collision avoidance.
I assume that a UFO has better ways to avoid a collision with a terrestrial vehicle.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

reply to post by hoghead cheese

NO, but Stephenville is where major UFO sightings took place not too long ago around this same time of year. On January 8, 2008, Stephenville gained national media attention when dozens and later hundreds of residents reported observations of UFOs. According to reports, residents observed several types of UFOs, the descriptions ranging from triangular looking craft to discs. Several residents described the crafts as the size of a football field, while others said they were nearly a mile long. Some observers reported military aircraft pursuing the objects.

Haven't watched the footage yet, but one thing came to mind - this new even is almost exactly 2 years to the day of the last sighting - and Stephenville seems to be as "Anytown, USA" as you could get - any chance of this town being the "monitoring" point of US concious? ETs doing bi-annual checks on the state of affairs? Sounds a little whacked out I know, but stranger things have been proven to be based on truth...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
amd Genius... its SUM it up. not Some it up

It's and not amd Mr. Webster's Dictionary.

Good to see we have the dictionary police here.

That's hilarious.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by william.gauncents]

new topics

top topics

join