It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama effigy hanged in Jimmy Carter's home town

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

27% in one year now see that is amazing. I know talk is cheap but if I
(and I never will) had the opportunity and access to being president right now, I would seriously lock myself away, protect myself, and make the changes needed as best I could, but I dont see this happening, and I sadly think that there is worse to come.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Ha ha ha I remember that Palin hanging event, it caught a little air time. There was a bar here that emulated it but they had her hanging in a bikini with sex toys. It came down after a few days and a warning from the L.C.B.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

The funny thing is they probably did it themselves just like Denver remember that one and also remember the poor census guy killed by rednecks. I don't believe any of this crap anymore it is all propaganda until you can prove it 100%. So until then do not jump to any conclusions. I know it is a tall order when you want the other side be wrong, so bad you can taste it.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by heyo
reply to post by Janky Red

IMO that wouldn't be good enough reason to report on it. See Bush burnings above. However, if someone was unaware of such things happening then it's understandable.

IDK, they report on this stuff when it is not racially motivated, rather politically...

here, remember this?

cbs2.com...

I don't remember that, but the article suggests it's acceptable and "should be seen as art". Must've been a slow time of day or something. Or maybe they just needed to keep Palin hot in between her public appearances.

I recall it was a biggish deal at the time, the folks who did it refused to take it down
and others erected a visual barrier off the property. I think it is a matter of who is observing the hanging and who's doing it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join