It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dating Site For Beautiful People Expels "Fatties" After Holiday Weight Gain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

In the world of internet dating, which I am not an expert on, but would be willing to bet that getting to know someone online then meeting them in person and finding that their appearance is a deal breaker has been a frustrating occurrence for many people. I don't think it's shallow, I think everyone needs more out of a potential bf/gf than good looks, and you can't really figure out what those things are until you put some time in. Acceptable appearance can be determined within seconds, this site takes care of one major hurdle in internet dating. Getting to know the people you meet is your job, beautufulpeople.com has taken care of the rest...

like I said, brilliant idea.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I can't believe that no else has done this yet, but this thread just begs for this:

Yes, the site has the right to do this, but it definitely speaks volumes as to the shallowness of the Human race today...

CHECK PLEASE!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Sorry bro, but I don't wanna date a fat chick, I don't care how cool she is on the inside. We can be friends, but she'll probably end up developing feelings, and then when I'm not interested in hanging out, I'm the bad guy! Thank god for a site like this one. There are so many just as cool chicks who actually take care of themselves. Looks are important and everyone knows it. I'd even go as far as to say that some ones outward appearance is a direct reflection of who they are on the inside. There seems to be a stigma around beautiful people that they must be D bags because they look good. It's the other way around, people who look like hell generally are...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

I hate to break it to ya, but after you marry them... Speaking from experience here... You may not marry one, but the odds are good that you will divorce one! Either that or just stay married to one.

Just sayin'

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
LMAO

So says the Zazzbot:

They shall recieve in life that which they deserve...each other

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I'd give you a star for that, but of course I can't on BTS. So I'll just say I agree.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join