It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The view from my house this morning

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Yer, I think we can both agree that not having limbs is the least of their problems in the long term. Also, I suppose that if they're going to go, they may as well go in style - a few buttons and some dapper winter clothing, what more can they ask for?

Okay, okay, asking you to take pictures is too much. Maybe you could draw the incident like this hero did. If you survive that is

I don't think Facebook was really her bag. Plus she could say that I pushed her and use them against me in a court of law.

That probably would be on par in terms of awkwardness with an album I saw recently that contained pictures from a funeral... with the coffin actually tagged as the deceased person.

Oh the wonders of Facebook. I've spent many, many hours browsing Lamebook for gems like that.

Lovely stuff!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Make a new video of what just fell overnight, pics and vids up soon

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Heavy snow outside here in London UK, Will have to upload piccys later too, Madness!

Keep safe and stay home

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

Im uploading a video as we speak, it's even started to snow again!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
We have 1ft of snow at the moment.

Expecting up to another 8-12 inches today.

Unfortunately ATS doesn't have anything for resizing images so it's proving a little annoying getting my pics up.

Grrrrr

But man.... it's still snowing now... and i actually don't remember snow this deep ever in Oxfordshire.... it's insane.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
It's been snowing cats 'n' dogs where I am in England too, and all the schools in my area are closed...YAY!!!
(I work in a school).

I've just got back from the supermarket too, it was practically deserted as all the old people are staying safe indoors, it was heaven.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
My inhaler in the snow.

[edit on 6/1/10 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Go on then..

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchTheWorld

Awesome

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Cool, winter.

I wish Belgium wasn't so drull.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Awwwww man.... just stick on some Radiohead and that'll liven things up

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
blupblup - I'm in Oxfordshire too, just outside of Reading.

No buses today, so no work for me either, I decided to do the heroic thing and start drinking early. It's still coming down really heavily, we've got at least a foot and it's hard to tell where roads begin and pavement starts, my village has totally sold out of bread and milk.

Cleared my path and started on the neighbours, but the shovel broke

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I guess it could work, infact why not.

We had a bit of snow before christmas but not like what you guys are having. I was all excited when it happened, 29years and had never seen snow.

And that is the most noble of decisions you have made jokei, keep up the good work

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Well, the initial warmth of a nice drink has pepped my spirits...

I'm going to spend my day aimlessly buggering around, trying to learn some things perhaps.

...and the snow just seems to be getting heavier.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Central Nottingham: we've got about 1.5" on the ground over ice. Not been living in East Mids long so I dunno how unusual it is, but does anyone else remember the 70s? When winter was winter, men were men & sheep were scared? Er... because they got buried in snow drifts!
Came back on the Eurostar just before New Years so I was a bit worried about getting home. Can anyone tell me why it is that, in the 21st century, a bit of snow stops transport & yet, in the 19th century, they built a railway across Siberia?
Just moved house 2 days ago - oh what fun... Not! But my new gaf has a fireplace, so if we do get a compleat breakdown of civilisation, I'll be ok for a few days! Its the homeless I worry about right now.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Out side my window lol Though my snow dog is loving it!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e913b8dd3ac2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a61007ba1486.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
just started snowing again in North Nottingham, medium pace. but the snow flakes are HUGE.

Just a update.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by thecrow001

It stopped snowing here early last night and now it's beautiful and sunny

The snow is still holding out though.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by thecrow001

oh fantastic, I dont think so. Its not here yet, but I expect it wont be long. I dont mind so much when its deep, but a poxy layer just turns into a skating rink!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

looks like its going west not towards derby, its nearly stopped again

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join