It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The view from my house this morning

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrow001

Started snowing again here about 10 minutes ago, and as I speak its getting heavier

There are so many ways to freak people out with snowmen. Im thinking maybe build one with a nice, vacant expression on its face.. and then gradually move it towards someone's house, finishing with it stood at the window with a new sinister looking expression. Maybe with some red eyes as well.

[edit on 5/1/10 by Bluebelle]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by Bluebelle

Bloody hate that pond! My next door neighbour fell in it once. She only has one arm. She tried to swim her way out but she kept going round in circles. True story

now thats a good story, i shouldnt laugh but man its funny

the never ending quest to get out the pond.

Looks like we need a new thread Evil demon snowman took me in his snowship and prodded me with his sticky arms i think they are mixing races so they can rule the world.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Is it coming down to me ? I hope so i love watching it.

Some neighbour of your must keep a close eye on you and your evil snowman ways, if i wake up with one looking in to my room. I know who to blame

when he gets closer to the door or window get a sticky arm to pointright in the window or through the door.

BLUBELLE : I've created a monster muhahahaha.

How come i keep thinking of that. .......

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Man-made Global Freezing!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle

Started snowing again here about 10 minutes ago, and as I speak its getting heavier

There are so many ways to freak people out with snowmen. Im thinking maybe build one with a nice, vacant experssion on its face.. and then gradually move it towards someone's house, finishing with it stood at the window with a new sinister looking experssion. Maybe with some red eyes as well.

That would be cool, but i reckon you would have to be some kind of winter ninja to create the illusion without being spotted.

In my youth we built a huge phallus in someones garden during the night, i dont condone it; it was immature but i still would of liked to of seen their faces when they opened their curtains

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by R-evolve

sounds like fun see i would of waited all night to wait for them to open the curtains and see there faces i have issues lol.

it could easily be moved if you build it on a sheet and pick it up with the sheet to carry. Hey my middle name is snow man ninja

just cover all the windows with a white sheet so they think they are snowed in untill they get to the front door haha.

but pick your targets doing it to old people is not nice.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

See thats the problem with snowmen today, they think that they're entitled to limbs, when this is simply not the case. They'll be wanting legs next.
But yes I do see your point. Maybe I should fetch it inside? Just incase theres any thieving snowmen out there wishing to steal arms and sell them on the black market to other armless snowmen.

As with the possible demonic snowmen, unless you can provide photographic evidence of your neighbours pond based activities.. then its a definate case of 'pics or it didnt happen'!

More than likely.. I hope the traffic situation is the same tomorrow so I can go out and mock all the silly car drivers!

My neighbours love me! They wouldnt suspect a thing.

Oh gosh and another idea - a crop circle.. but in SNOW. That would make a great thread.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I am a teacher and the school I work at has been shut for the past 2 days due to snow and is also shut tomorrow. To say I am enjoying my extended xmas break would be an understatement.

I took my dog out today and got caught in a blizzard - it was so bad I could hardly see due to the snow blowing in my face and was covered head to toe in snow by the time I stumbled back into my house. Didn't seem to bother the dog mind...I took some pics just minutes before the snow really start to come down heavily:

I live in Newcastle upon Tyne btw. Hope all my fellow UK ATSer's enjoy the snow while it lasts.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

It would make a get thread

Your neighbour suspect you and everyone, no one is safe in the world to evil snow crimes.

You'll walk by all the cars at walked pace and they will hate you for life

Dont you drive to work then because if you did you know a smurky person walking faster than a car in traffic is the devil

yay the snow has just arrived here
thanks for the warning

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lurch

looks like you got a good handful of snow there.

Newcastle upon Tyne is a great place i bet you those girls still go out wearing nothing on friday

it looks like you have a god christmas break
the children dont mind the extended break either

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

now thats a good story, i shouldnt laugh but man its funny

Yes you should laugh, I did
Thankfully she wasn't too worse for wear so we can all laugh about it now. She only came over to get her cat!

I suppose they do expect too much from us. Although I find it a bit cruel that we give them buttons, hats, scarves and all sorts of pointless accessories before we give them limbs, doesn't seem fair really

And yes, I think you should bring it inside, it's for the best. As long as you can trust it not to attack your person in the night?

Photographic evidence? There is an old, one armed lady possibly drowning in my pond, and you wanted me to abandon any sort of rescue attempt while I went to get my camera? Anyways, I don't think she was in the mood for smiling into the camera, she could barely catch her breath

Needless to say she is no longer our neighbour

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001
reply to post by Lurch

looks like you got a good handful of snow there.

Newcastle upon Tyne is a great place i bet you those girls still go out wearing nothing on friday

it looks like you have a god christmas break
the children dont mind the extended break either

Aye, it's only when people start mistaking their legs for some blue leggings that they actually contemplate covering up.

Still though, us lads shouldn't complain...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Can you send it back please? Just as I was trying to get a picture of it it stopped

However, I did notice a snowman that some absolute legend across the road has made -

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Lurch

nope no complaining on my end

those women will go through anything.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Its only going lightly now i think it could be going back
i'll remember if i pass a good snowman to take a picture for you.

Thats a cool snowman is his body in the ground
looks like some mafia style punishment to me.

These snowman come here for a couple of days and already theres a crime wave

Better sleep with one eye open lol

[edit on 5-1-2010 by thecrow001]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
My contribution to the Snowman contest. The gentlemanly snowman, created last week:

Sadly no longer with us.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lurch
My contribution to the Snowman contest. The gentlemanly snowman, created last week:

Sadly no longer with us.

The most dapper snowman ive ever seen and also looks well pleased with himself.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

You cant have everything. Its one of lifes lessons which snowmen are not exempt from learning.
Although to be fair, come spring time limbs are going to be the least of they're worries!
Well you've seen it, it looks like a pretty content, chilled out snowman so I think I'd be safe. Might keep a hairdryer next to me though just incase it tries anything.

You're the one who wants me to take pictures while Im being attacked by a posessed snowman.

You should have taken pictures though... asked her to pose for a couple etc. Then put them all on facebook and tag her in them.
That probably would be on par in terms of awkwardness with an album I saw recently that contained pictures from a funeral... with the coffin actually tagged as the deceased person.

[edit on 5/1/10 by Bluebelle]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lurch

He looks like a fine fellow.

Im sorry to hear of your loss. Only the good die young.

RIP.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

looks like all these snowman conspiracys have wore me out, night all if i make it through the night from the evil snowman

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join