The view from my house this morning

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

dont fall in that, you might not get back out lol.

Thats about the same in my area.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrow001

23:37pm still snowing lightly, the road has vanished under snow.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

23:37pm still snowing lightly, the road has vanished under snow.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It has been reported that we can expect snow down here in south east Georgia on the Atlantic coast Thursday night and Friday morning.

It will be historic. We don't get snow here.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

its started agian here, yeah i think i will walk around my block every so often just to check if theres any problems, some one went through a wall near me yesterday they never learn thats been taken down 3 times from cars going in to it.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

i hope you get some to make your day

just not enough to ruin your day

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I think I was safer outside, I got an absolute bollocking after I filmed that for trailing snow through the house. Although when I stepped out in it I had a horrible 'Oh my god have I just stepped into an open manhole' feeling when my feet kept sinking.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Haha thats a point people stay away from man holes of if you feel like your falling into one, just dive infront of you lol.

I made a snow chair in my garden stuck all beers around it for when i wake up (if i dont have college)

I know drinking in the morning is wrong but it took me all night to make it so its ok.

Where are you because there are patches of snow coming from the east to the middle of the UK from edinburgh to skeggness.

and a large heavy bit going from northampton areas rising up to birminham then its going to go midlands to manchester.

thats what i read anyway

just had a vision people leaping over paths incase they are in a manhole hahaha

[edit on 5-1-2010 by thecrow001]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

That will teach you i like it not had it like this for a very long time my sons school will prob be closed tomorow he will love that AGAIN.

THANKYOU

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

haha when schools are closed from snow days they go crazy.

Best feeling ever it tops new years easy.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Look what he had me doing today but i loved it we had a fun time doin't get much of that so im happy.

I tried

THANKYOU

[edit on 063131p://2010-01-05T18:05:51-06:00051 by mars1]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

SNOW CHAIR! Haha yes.. oh Im definately making one of those tomorrow! Im in notts... Mansfield to be exact. 6th worst place to live in Britain.. sooo proud.
Its only a matter of time before I do fall into one, everytime I see a patch of snow that looks reasonably deep I get the uncontrollable urge to jump in it, haha.

reply to post by mars1

Its terrible how many schools they're closing. When I was at school we only got sent home when the ancient heating system lost the will to live & stopped working!
My sister had to leave work today to pick her kids up, and a 20 minute car journey ended up taking 3 hours.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

haha very good, better what i could do i resulted to my chair.

looks like your dogs about to munch him or atleast like whos that never seen him before.

I think that snow man has a mood on him, he looks frosty

sorry.

get ready for more fun today your never too old for fun with snow

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

nothing wrong with mansfield i love the QI there.

Although its got nothing compared to Hucknall

Your Pretty close to me i might fall into you one night down town. I am sorry to say haha.

Could i be cruel enough to get a manhole sign and put one on the pavement hmmmmm

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

He was after the carrots i used for buttons he loves carrots.
My dog loves the snow hes harmless.
And Bluebell i was talking to my brother on facebook today and he said the same thing when i was at school going home never happend ever thats when snow was like it is today god im getting old.

THANKYOU

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Most snow i've ever seen here up in the north west, forecasted for heavy snow throughout the night as well, roads are veryyyy dangerous, not looking forward to work tommorow..

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

i'll make you feel i never went home from snow aswel mayn i am old now haha.

you cant be that old you have facebook

Everyone will be craving for this snow in the summer boiling haha.

any ideas if this is a one off or is it going to continue to happen each winter.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchTheWorld

thats deep, lots more to come.

very nice pic too show the depth amazingly.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I have no clue on that one but we cannot trust the met office anymore thats for certain whats your thoughts on the met office.

THANKYOU

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

I normally trust my met office as my near one is about 3 miles away so its very good to know what i will have weatherwise but for data on it, god knows i dont trust it.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join