It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Russia Is About to Dramatically Change the World

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I agree with larouche here..

this is a move for cooperation between super powers which could mean an end to the monetarist, monolithic, globalist free trade empire.

why not invest the trillions owed by the US in something productive like technology and development.. and wealth creation..

its better than letting Bernanke water it down with trillions in bailouts..

i dont believe the world is running out of oil.. there is way more than they will admit (keeps the profits up)

but they are also investing massively in nuclear power, which if perfected is the energy source of the future.

they are also building rail infrastructure which is key to independance

also, china and russia agree that man mad global warming is a joke political theory
##
October 19, 2009 (LPAC) — A large package of bilateral agreements was signed Oct. 13 during Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin’s official visit to China, most of them covering key areas of economic cooperation. In discussions with associates on Saturday, economist Lyndon LaRouche termed the agreements “very significant,” and “a smart move” on the part of both the Chinese and the Russians, in the setting of the global systemic economic crisis.

“What happened is that Russia and China, with Putin being key in this thing, with [President Dmitri] Medvedev agreeing,” said LaRouche, “is that they have agreed on long-term development contracts, which would be bi-national in certain projects within eastern Russia. So, that's quite an interesting development.”

LaRouche said that he “had a foretaste of what the issues were, that were going to be discussed in that diplomatic meeting,” during his participation at the World Public Forum - Dialogue of Civilizations, which was wrapping up in Rhodes, Greece, just as the Beijing talks got under way. In his own presentation at the Rhodes Forum, LaRouche noted, he had warned about the impact on China of a cheapening of the U.S. dollar. At the same time, he added, China faces high unemployment, in the face of which “the tendency on the part of China is to say, well, we'll just move in and take territory in Russia; we'll just take our poor and send them over there, and they'll become farmers in Russia or something.” With the new package of agreements, oriented to bilateral infrastructure development, LaRouche said, “That was not done. What was done by this agreement was quite different.”

LaRouche continued, “And what this means is, that now you have a stepping stone towards what I've proposed as the four-power agreement to launch a new world financial, a new credit system. And so this is extremely important. It is not all the way, yet — you know what's going on in the United States.”

The four powers, urged by LaRouche to be the initiators of a new world credit system, are the United States, Russia, China and India.

Speaking Oct. 14 to Russian journalists in Beijing at the conclusion of his talks there, Putin chastised them for focussing almost exclusively on the price structures of Russian natural gas sales to China, which were discussed in connection with new gas field and pipeline development. Russia’s participation in China’s nuclear energy development, with a new agreement to help build the second stage of the Tianwan nuclear power plant in Lianyungang, is extremely important, Putin admonished the press. In an interview to Chinese media representatives the previous day, Putin said that facing the current economic crisis requires “economic development, above all the innovation component of that development,” citing infrastructure development among other particulars.

read more: www.larouchepac.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

Sorry, but the possibility that the human population could collapse as a result of the depletion of world oil supplies is not some new world idealism like say, the free market concept. Unless that is, you think Darwin's theory of natural selection is new age idealism.

Population boom and bust cycles are well recorded and observed events in nature, and the way human population has grown over the last century and a half, we fit into a such a classical pattern very, very, well.

While much of Russia's oil reserve have not been tapped as much as many other oil reserves around the globe, they do not have the capacity to meet the worlds still growing demand for oil. While we may not entirely run out of oil, world oil production has peaked, and is beginning its decline. Laugh at the 2012 thing all you want, we are entering a whole new period in this still new industrial age.

A few countries are making efforts to develop alternative energy sources. but the capacity is a long ways from meeting the worlds energy demands, and alternative energy sources will be more expensive.

The real problem involves factory farming and today's agriculture products that are so heavily dependent on petroleum based fertilizers.

Oh, and the U.S. remains the worlds largest food producer.

Here is a little information you might want to consider.

www.globalresearch.ca...

There home page is also fairly interesting. I am going to have to check out this site a little more.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
funny part is all this worry over a bygone fuel product that will energize a supported conglomerate of (still) up and coming superstars who are still patterning their economic strategies akin to former U.S. successes, while the soon to be energy independant United States will bring forth from our archives, if it hasn't been done already, such things as the negative resistor, water based engine, and other inventions patented by folks such as Nikolai Tesla.

Already the U.S. is achieving this goal via the photovoltaic systems that have completed construction in and around Nevada and California.

Anyone curious to the factuality of this can easily verify it by researching the cutting edge R&D going on at DARPA - simply put.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
First and foremost I did not read every post, if this has been covered, my apologies.

Regardless of Russias supply and export ability the US has more oil in the form of Oil Shale than all the known oil reserves combined. I find little room for coincedence that Americas number one oil shale reserve (Green River Basin) sits on land of which 70% is owned by the federal government.

My thoughts have always been that we will use, as well as profit on all the world resources then shift to the worlds number one if not sole exporter with an enormouse amount of inflation adjusted into the per barrel cost.

I believe the wars in Irag and Afganistan are to ensure we maintain control and profit of current world import/exports. Obviously is doesnt take a rocket scientist to connect the dots. You have China buying and using more and more oil every day as well as forming their own strategic alliance with the Saudis. You have the Russia/China alliance proving to be a powerful energy provider. It only makes strategic sense for the US to be in the middle east and hold their cards as long as they can.

Below are a few links but a simple google search of green river basin or rocky mountain oil shale will provide you with mounds of information.

www.petroleumworld.com...

www.americanfreepress.net...

www.fossil.energy.gov...

Also, sorry for any typos/run on sentences I am at work and only had a few minutes to put this together.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

I agree with you completly on America's immenent energy independence. Per my previous post, I do believe America will become the worlds number one exporter of fossil fuels in the next 10 years as well.

The improvements in solar energy you mentioned are astounding. A few nights ago on the science channel there was a program show casing the capabilties of sun tracking solar dishes. One of which is currently capable of powering a small village. They have plans to power at least in large part the City of San Diego by 2020. Awesome stuff.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
the possibility that the human population could collapse as a result of the depletion of world oil supplies is not some new world idealism like say, the free market concept. Unless that is, you think Darwin's theory of natural selection is new age idealism.

Population boom and bust cycles are well recorded and observed events in nature, and the way human population has grown over the last century and a half, we fit into a such a classical pattern very, very, well.

While much of Russia's oil reserve have not been tapped as much as many other oil reserves around the globe, they do not have the capacity to meet the worlds still growing demand for oil. While we may not entirely run out of oil, world oil production has peaked, and is beginning its decline. Laugh at the 2012 thing all you want, we are entering a whole new period in this still new industrial age.

A few countries are making efforts to develop alternative energy sources. but the capacity is a long ways from meeting the worlds energy demands, and alternative energy sources will be more expensive.

The real problem involves factory farming and today's agriculture products that are so heavily dependent on petroleum based fertilizers.

Oh, and the U.S. remains the worlds largest food producer.

Agree totally. No one want to talk about food shortages or the lack of fresh water for that matter. Much of what's happening in places like Yemen and Somalia are down to the governments no longer able to subsidize food for the people without something radical going on. Lines of credit are used up, domestic production is way down, demand with increased population is higher than ever. Unsustainable.

The Americas have always been more fortunate than the other side of the world with larger growing areas and penetrating rivers in relative proximity.

Governments will be subject to riots when basic food demand aren't being met. Disease will spread like wildfire as less water is purified. All much sooner than people anticipate. The banks and monetary funds will not be willing or able able to put out so many new crisis fires all at once.

M

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Your all just writing about the NWO

Russian Pipelines to China and Europe

American pipelines through the Mideast to China and India...

Global control of the Energy Market

Global Control of the Military

Global control of the Ultimate need, Water from North to South in the 3rd world.

Control of the UN having been the basis of it all

Russia, China, America France/England (EU)... you guys really think the nations that sat on top of the security council for all these decades argued amongst themselves this whole time never generating a plan for world dominance?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Russia, China, America France/England (EU)... you guys really think the nations that sat on top of the security council for all these decades argued amongst themselves this whole time never generating a plan for world dominance?

I don't believe there is a co-ordinated NWO as you and many others do. The Old World Order is working fine.

If we use corporate world models as a parallel, major competitors work against each other but also in unison on certain issues like cap salaries, territories, price regulation, etc.

Long term strategies are vague at best because no one can anticipate completely shifts in markets, technologies, new competition, etc.

The US, China, Russia, Britain, et al have long range plans but have to deal with unanticipated shifts. So the US and China will co-ordinate their agendas for a decade and maybe be at each others throats the next.

Wild card come up. No one anticipated what is happening in the Middle East, and there is no magical NWO on how to deal with Iran. They are playing it by ear, the way most of the world has run and likely will continue to.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Wild card come up. No one anticipated what is happening in the Middle East, and there is no magical NWO on how to deal with Iran. They are playing it by ear, the way most of the world has run and likely will continue to.

This IMO is BS. Ever since the discovery of the NORTHWOODS papers.
The only wild card is the ignorance of the adgenda stuffed down the American voters throats.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Think about human nature, and then think again about what mmiichael said.

The PTB are different gtoups who are all at each others throats over world control.

It is a reality of human nature.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by really

You my friend are one the few here who seem to get it.
We live in a petroleum based global society. The only way this society can survive is through the availability of cheap oil. With out it are societies as we know them today would cease to exist.
Forget about the energy and transportation for the moment. Cheap oil is the provider of every thing in is our lives to day, from the clothes we ware to the food we eat. Oil literally is the three necessities of life today, FOOD, CLOTHING and SHELTER.
With out cheap oil we would never be able maintain the current population levels.
good post my friend

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by murfdog

Thanks, murfdog. I have only recently really "gotten it". It's far beyond what I thought it was. Even before we run out, prices will rise, and the common man will be totally screwed.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Think about human nature, and then think again about what mmiichael said.

The PTB are different gtoups who are all at each others throats over world control.

It is a reality of human nature.

Just to make sure we are on the same page.
Are you saying that the situation in the middle east just popped up like a wild card? I don't buy that.
Russia and the US have known for decades what is going on there.
Perhaps centuries.
What are the groups you refer to?

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The Middle East certainly didn't just pop up, it has been an evolving situation since vast oil reserves were discovered there. Up until the vast oil reserves were discovered, it was just a backwards forgotten desert where no one wanted to go. Once most of the oil is gone, this is what the region will most likely become again.

What groups?

Well you have the international corporations who are the real PTB, with big oil at the top of the heap, but don't forget the arms industry, construction, pharmaceuticals, underground drug cartels, it is a very long list.

The real danger to big oil is the seeds of a certain wild wood weed that could be grown all over the vast U.S. Midwest and else where from which bio-diesel can be very efficiently made. This would be an agricultural product that would be very difficult to control by big corporations, and would be not only a very serious threat to big oil, but big pharma as well, and a whole lot of other industries who are intent on keeping control of their markets.

The important thing to remember is this:

It is an illusion that we are dependent upon crude being pulled from the ground. An illusion that big oil wants to maintain, especially as the easy to get oil reserves run out, and becomes more expensive. The last thing big oil wants is an alternative to their energy supplies that can compete economically with oil.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I can agree with that.
I hope really and murfdog can also.
I agree with them that we will never replace oil for many domestic and industrial uses. But I think that's ok
I think early on in the conversation I said it would be a long, long time before anyone could run a military without oil.

My hope it that we all work to at least use less polluting methods where we as individuals can.
We can have an impact independent of the GROUPS, ( residential heating and cooling, more efficient autos and trucks (recycle). Remember it is not just global warming, being fleeced and held hostage by the corporations,
It is very much about the environment.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
To the begining of thread.

It's don't give Russia a lot and not change world picture. Why? Russia need developed this fields, in process a lot of foreign company can bay a lot in this region (I don't think that you think that all in Russia is russian, it was not so & it not so). And don't forget how USSA was crushed from geopolitical point of view.
I think that Russia remember this lesson and will fight for life.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by VitAl2013

Honestly, I don't think Russia has never really been considered to be our enemy, except when Stalin was in power.

The Cold War was a chess match, and in many ways and probably over all good for both sides.

While there are still some old Cold War soldiers harboring resentments, younger generations see Russia more and more as an ally and at the same time a competitor.

I would say Russia's goal in this is purely economic. They want to make money.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by poet1b]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join