It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosives planted on man to test airport security

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
...no one else is concerned that the government of a country just admitted to planting weapons on innocent unsuspecting people?

Yeah, did you read any of the responses?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
Maybe next time they don't release the person, and instead detonate the explosives, have them fail, ground the plane and then put them into custody, link them to Al-who-ever-da and have them spend the rest of there lives in stress positions listening to non stop US cock-rock

they could set anyone up

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Pockets]

Amen brother!

This fooking insanity, free to call a dog a dolphin or whatever they wish...

This is inviting tyranny

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The scary thing is Irish police only arrested him at his apartment!

He made it all the way through two Airports and did not get caught!

Man these guys really want the full body scanners don't they.....

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

And who the # is Slovakia to be testing international airport security? They need to stick to turning out good hockey players and inferior cars.

Wow. Such hatred being spewed against an entire group of people.

I think this post should be reported.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Testing, or maybe just caught?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This is the UTV news take on it. You will see that the man was arrested, you will have to presume that he had not opened his luggage. Let's hope that the arrest was a formality without weapons drawn, otherwise there could have been a fatality, and as has kcfusion has already said, the man got through two airports, a huge embarrasment for all concerned. British airports are now supposed to have full body scanners in a few days...any takers on that? not me!

video.yahoo.com...

You will note that the lady scanner says she can't identify a face

[edit on 5-1-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

And who the # is Slovakia to be testing international airport security? They need to stick to turning out good hockey players and inferior cars.

Wow. Such hatred being spewed against an entire group of people.

I think this post should be reported.

Why would I be warned? I'm not the one who openly spouts racist rhetoric every chance they get on here.

And seriously... on the international stage, who the # is Slovakia? This little Eastern European country is going to send bombs through UK airports for the LULZ?

This story is crazy and makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Sorry OP about the off topic reply.

Hell, at least you guys know where you can ship in the good stuff from.

This is LUNACY.

I wish I was this guys barrister. Time to be suing the Country of origin, the false arrest , and the airline for not protecting his safety.

I would say more but #%$@#@%^ you get my attitude.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Visit this thread for a BREAKING UPDATE on this story!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I couldn't believe it when I heard it!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
Maybe next time they don't release the person, and instead detonate the explosives, have them fail, ground the plane and then put them into custody, link them to Al-who-ever-da and have them spend the rest of there lives in stress positions listening to non stop US cock-rock

they could set anyone up

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Pockets]

Yes, Yes they could, does 7 dead CIA officers a Jordanian double agent, and a flight to Detroit sound familiar?

Abductee

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
In Dublin airport they do similar excercises but they always use their own people and they know what they're carrying. Putting RDX in random peoples luggage is insane!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Wow crazy stuff. S&F, thanks for sharing.

How do we know they aren't just backing up one of their own, not to mention, even if they did plant them is that not still very messed up?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Answer: A good start!

Now were the explosives real (real chemicals) or just dummy mixtures to represent some of the chemical signatures that are in explosives?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOabducteebe

Yes, that was my point, without actually stating it

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
yep, this is a hard proof how easily bombs can be planted by secret services on people without knowledge, after the 'attack' blame anyone that they don't like, manipulate naive sheep to push their sickening agendas and bomb those blamed countries to stone age...

[edit on 6-1-2010 by donhuangenaro]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by amance

Now were the explosives real (real chemicals) or just dummy mixtures to represent some of the chemical signatures that are in explosives?

Hopefully this is what the enquiry will find out

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

How does your thread have anything to do with this particular story?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
In the history of Security Service Stupidity, I'm not sure if this ranks above the CIA's exploding cigar idea, but if Cracked.com do a list, it'll be on there. Oh I know, lets send explosives on a civilian to a country with real terrorism problems. That'll be a good plan...
I hope they end up having to make the bloke King to settle the law-suit.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LiXx84

No, it isn't.

Planting FAKE explosives is, however planting genuine explosives on an aircraft is an act of terrorism.

These 'authorities' should be brought up on charges, of reckless endangerment of passengers, if not conspiracy to plant explosives aboard an aircraft.

And what if these explosives were set off accidentally?

Perhaps this could even be a false flag terror deal that was discovered before it could be completed?

Twits.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

You're right

There are so many angles to look at this, I think it's best we wait and see what the enquiry finds out

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join