It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Dear President Obama,

I did not vote for you. I do not support a large percentage of your policy. You may or may not even be Constitutionally eligible to be President. That said you are currently the President of the United States of America. So, I do respect your authority as the leader of this great country.

I know that you are a man. You have a family. You like to drink beer and smoke cigarettes. You probably like to watch sports. You like golf and Hawaii. So do a lot of the rest of us. We are a bunch of people, trying to do business, and raise our kids in a safe environment. That is really all I want, to raise my kids in a clean safe place, and be able to conduct business in a free, fair manner.

You know how the world really works, many people do. Many of us are painfully aware of who pulls the strings, and who really runs the show. You are in a position to actually take the reigns of history and do something for the betterment of the country and the world. You can in fact single handedly shuck the shackles of the the puppet masters. Of course there would be some pretty serious consequences to your actions:

- They would expose the skeletons in your closet.

- They would probably try to kill you.

- The world would seemingly turn against you in every conceivable way.

It would be a lot of pain, and a big sacrifice on your part. If you took the following steps, toward freeing this country once again:

- End the Fed and return the task of maintaining our currency to the Treasury, and Congress.

- Bring our boys home.

- Abandon Globalist policies.

- Eliminate wasteful governmental bodies that do not promote freedom and liberty.

- Secure our borders.

- Trade with all other countries freely.

- Eliminate the gross, repressive taxation that we are faced with.

If you took these steps by using your godlike powers, and write some executive orders, it could be done.

You may feel alone, but there are a lot of awake people that would support you in your decision to turn on TPTB. I would absolutely forgive and forget about what you have done so far in your Presidency if you took these steps. The military would back you. They would protect you. Those of us that are awake would be able to see through the propaganda that would go into high gear.

If you do not take these steps, this country, and the world is on the road to devastation, you can steer us away if you so choose. You will be held accountable by history, and you will not be remembered well. You have the power in your hands.

The choice is yours my friend.

or

[edit on 5-1-2010 by downtown436]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well said.. I wish he would read it. I'm often puzzled with his actions. He has to know that the people are terribly disappointed in him.

I've noticed he seldom smiles or jokes anymore..that I've seen. He doesn't seem like the same man who ran for president. I think he wanted to do good things for our country but when got in office learned that things are not the way they seem. I think he has lost control (or never had)

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zz0409

Yeah, he really has been looking bad lately. The gravity of his situation is evident.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Thing that most people dont realise........How much freedom does Obama really have? how many of his actions and speeches are not actually him but of the ones who controll the government.
Where does it say that he isnt less of a puppet then the rest of us?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The gravity is not of his situation, but that of America's. The country is screwed. No leader could handle it any better, I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

you should fix "Trade will all other countries freely." will to with.
Just in case he does read this.

Nice message though. I think all presidents get that worn out look about them after the first year. It must be about that time when they realize they are nothing more than a shiny new billboard with lips.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
LOL Oh brother...........what a bunch of hypocritical nonsense. Yeah let's right a letter complaining about the status quo yet sit there and support it. LOL...........my fellow Americans are really not the brightest group of people anymore. There will come a time where it won't be about supporting the office of the President............it won't be about having respect for someone who has absolutely none for his people............what will YOU do when that time comes? Probably nothing judging by the tone of this letter.
Obama is not my President.........and he does not represent the American people.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Yeah, well bashing him has gotten me, and the rest of us absolutely nowhere. I have done a lot of it.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Thanks man.

Fixed.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Democracy says otherwise. Your country elected him, and now you're stuck with him.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

So do you feel better now?
You wrote your letter, you got it all off your chest.
And now what?

This letter reminds me of someone who has tons of things to do, so sits down and makes a long list - then feeling like they've really accomplished something go back to doing whatever it was they were doing before their epiphany struck.

So here's a pat for your back, and your two cents back, you're spending them on the wrong audience.

You can in fact single handedly shuck the shackles of the puppet masters.

As for that statement... Are you delusional, misguided or naive? If none of the three than you've got a sack a hope higher than the Andes, but hope alone, is just that...Hope alone.

peace

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I don't know, I just had a thought. As much as I dislike Obama, he is just a dude. And it is hope I guess. That maybe he would turn away from evil at this pivotal time.

Now what? Well we are still just cruising down the road to devastation with the cruise control on, and no brakes, so yeah, hope is about all that is left.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I think after today I have a new found respect for the man. Give the guy a break, its only been what- a year since he's been in office. At least he is TRYING to make changes...

new topics

top topics

join