It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wildlife Refugee intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hello ATS world,
I'm 53, an Engineer, a musician, and a skeptic. I remain convinced that the universe is not only stranger than I imagine, it is stranger than I can imagine[borrowed].

I think the most expensive thing in life is humility[original].

Having survived near-fatal injury and extended coma, I have a new appreciation for life, and no patience with time wasters.

I live in a wildlife refuge, indoors with plumbing, and I think that a Weimaraner can out-perform a lot of voters, certainly in terms of self-preservation, common sense, and natural curiosity.

I am interested in threads about playing the dobro, mandolin, and guitar better.

I believe that any intelligence capable of inter-stellar travel would monitor electro-magnetic transmissions from a safe distance, determine that humanity is both dangerous and stupid, and avoid earth like the plague. We should try to do better.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Wild1

Hi Wild1, and welcome to the ATS / BTS forums, if you have any questions feel free to message me or any staff member anytime, there is a link at the bottom of every post,

At this time you are limited to replying to threads only. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, and you will be also able to send & receive U2U's (messages) from other members. At present your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Here are some links that may answer any questions you may have also.

BTS: Search guitar

BTS: Music Forum

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy, 20 posts will fly by.

Moderator,
Sauron.

[edit on 5/1/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wild1

Hey there Wild1 and welcome ... sorry I'm late to the party must have slipped through the welcome net very quietly.

Woody

join