It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I support the so-called depopulation agenda

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix

Originally posted by PunksNotDead
reply to post by hikix

Yeah really smart , you think that's alright to put taxes on KIDS ?

Well, it beats killing them. I figure if you tax the third kid, people would be more unlikely to have it... but then again its usually the dumb people that have all the kids anyway. See the movie 'idiocracy'

Another idea not thought through to its logical conclusion.

You tax the 3rd kid. But having kids is often not planned, so if the people can't afford the tax on the 3rd kid, what do they do, kill the child, or force the rest of us to pay their tax?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Goatflesh Gnosis

The world is not overpopulated. The word is unevenly distributed. Vertical farming, solar panels beaming energy from space, and cleaning dirty lakes would solve all the problems. No really, it would.

The Earth can support up to 9 billion sustainably, and 12 billion unsustainably (poverty, etc)

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos

Does anyone else see what's happening here?

The OP suggests a passive means of population control and IMMEDIATELY members begin to protest by highlighting their 'God-given' right to procreate.

Good point. Additionally, as other members have pointed out, there are no god given rights. The rights we have are the ones our elected leaders have given us. How are we being responsible to one another by allowing genocide by population explosion. Some people are soo thick headed. Look past your own feet for a change. This world is synergystic. When the balance of nature goes off, so do we.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by rexusdiablos]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I do NOT agree that the world is overpopulated. The world is plenty big. It is how we have used it and where people live. Mankind has the ability (if they so chose) to literally bring the deserts to life. There are plenty of places to live and resources available. The "overpopulation" problem is not people but GREED. It is a war against those who have and those who don't. And those that have don't want you and I to have any of it, so they devise their plans around keeping us downtrodden and submissive to their agenda.

Then, these same elite tell us that the world is overpopulated and throw garbage, such as global warming, at us and tell us that we drastically need to reduce the human population or we're doomed. What they don't like is the fact that there are more of us gaining knowledge and statistics show that they will not be able to contain us one day. They know that they will lose their power and their GREED.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Uncle Sam would like to replay to some points in here.

1. "..the world would be a better and happier place without so many humans.."
of course.. for us, the elites..
oh wait, you meant for you and your children?..
lol.. oh you gotta love them. this one was the best joke I heard today so far.

2. "..I dont care.."
Uncle Sam loves you too

3. "..save your money when you can still work, instead of spending recklessly. Plan for everything and you won't have to beg from the government.."
hmm, I don't understand.. what money? you mean stacking paper supplies? or what? how? why? really. I would understand if we were talking about something that has value.. but the money?
oh.. ooops, right.. you guys still think that our printed paper banknotes has some value.. value of your dollar - it's just a temporal technical inconvenience.

4. "..Poor countries get billions in aid already.."
hmm what aid you guys are talking about? if you mean humanitarian aid? then it's not billions, it's pennies, we give them just enough to buy a fish (from us of course) but not enough to buy fishing boats (if you know what I mean).
or maybe you mean what was written in press. in that case you don't understand our local elite slang, when we talk in public and we use term like "financial aid" we mean "credits", "long term loans" etc, of course we don't give them enough to rebuild their economies, or we put insane interest rates, so they could not repay it in any way, or we make sure that local governments remain as much corrupt as possible, but usually we implement all those and some other "safeguards" at once, to make sure that our "aid" would bankrupt the country, so then we could come in and buy (buy not for cash, for more credits) everything we want and do there whatever we want. if for some reason we have no other way do that peacefully, if some idiot refuses our "financial AID", we just use US military to bomb them (just like in Iraq), then we put corrupt government, and then corrupt government starts taking our "financial aid" packages..
bombing scenario in a sense is even better, double business, cuz then military buys weapons from us for a your tax money. and since tax payers money won't be enough, your corrupt government will have no choice but to take some credits, and guess who you will have to repay that insane national debt? nope, not you, you won't live long enough to repay all previous debts. your children will work in our work camps, and chidren of your children..
it's nothing personal, only business.

5. and the last one "..it works well in China.."
how the hell do you know? been there lately? have you talked with their businessmen, government officials lately?
you know nothing what's going on there, and chinese them self only now starting to see that their great one child program is going to backfire quite soon.
current open (more or less) immigration politics on the western countries are there for the reason. to hide population decline (just one of many reasons).
and on top on everything, don't dream that worlds depopulation will be implemented somewhere out there far far away. we made a lot of nice plastic coffins, would be shame to waste it..

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I disagree. The Big Brother nations don't allow the developing countries to industrialize and get to where we are at and it is fact that a lower standard of living is what leads to people having as many kids. Not to mention that the worlds wealth is in the hands of so few that you cant even blame majority of the population for the "destruction" of the Earth. Furthermore there is enough Earth for 4 times the people that are living here if cared for the right way.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by nik1halo
I know I'm probably gonna get flamed for this, but I think the Chinese have a good idea with only allowing couple's to have 1 child. A generation down the line and theoretically, your population should have halved. As already stated, it is a human right to have kids, but who said anything about multiple kids?

As for how to enforce this; after the birth of your child, the male should get a vasectomy, which is safer and easier to reverse should the child die.

And before I get the "you first bud" replies, I would definitely consider it as an option. I already have a child and don't particularly want any more.

You do realize that the chinese plan you are in favor of has also resulted in two key unintended consequences?

1 - infanticide of female children as the chinese try to have what they perceive is the more valuable male child.

2 - a huge mismatch in the number of available young adult males vs. the number of young adult females since so many females were killed as infants. I've read the difference is now something like 50 million.

When you look at the results, perhaps not such a great idea after all.

They have also got other results out of this, such as averting mass starvation. If you follow China, you know that unemployment is still a big problem. There is theoretically a conscription into Chinese Army, but in practice they get far more volunteers than they need, because for many it's the only way to get three square meals a day and a cot. If they didn't take measures back then, God knows where the country would be right now.

As for proponents of green self sustaining cities and all the sci-fi wishful thinking -- not matter how smart you are, the exponential nature of population growth is going to get you, it's only a matter of time.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tim00

So all aid is loans is it? The UK government put £70 million pounds into Uganda alone last year and not in loans or for returns. I don't call that pennies.
Please do your research before you make blanket statements.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Mankind is hopeless.

There's no solution to our selfishness which is causing all the problems.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

..and you must admit that you have no idea where did this money come from, where did it go, or anything, all you have is some nice looking quote from newspaper (or internet). but at the end of the day you know nothing..

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Tim00]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Here's a posthumous response from John Lennon. I love his response to Dick Cabot, when Cabot accuses him of being wrong. My own view is that technology, once unleashed from the grid and patents, can allow us to live in peace and comfort in a sustainable environment.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by l77way
so you`ve fallen for the propaganda,the world is not over populated in the slightest,you could fit 7 billion in australia with ease,mind you it`s hot enough there allready without a concrete jungle

Agreed.

apparently you can fit the entire population of the planet on The Isle of Wight, swinging a cat's a bit of a stretch though.

With equitable sharing of resources the Earth could feed and house over 20 billion. I think every human being born on this planet should have equitable claims on the Earth's resources. I was born here why should I have to pay to live here too.

If it weren't for the elite controlling resources and wanting to cull us into a small manageable heard we'd have colonised Luna, Mars, the asteroid belt and Europa by now. What retard came up with rockets as a propulsion system?

[edit on 5-1-2010 by spookfish]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
dear god

i haven't read more disgusting opinions in quite a while. apparently some people think that for some reason they can decide what basic rights other people have.

i thought more enlightened individuals hanged around here. how wrong i was. apparently the vast majority of the people here believe that the worlds resources are being consumed at such a fast pace right now because of the booming population. i guess these people don't like to do any research, because if they did they would now that the vast majority of resources that are being pumped out of the world right are used to manufacture products for WESTERN CONSUMPTION. that's right, the booming populations of india, indonesia, china, mexico, brazil etc. aren't the main consumers of their resources. it's westerners, primarily the USA.

for example, i don't know if it's still the case today, but not too many years ago coca-cola was the largest water consuming entity in mexico. isn't that a shocker? its not the local people consuming a lot of resources, but a greedy WESTERN corporation. and its the same all over the world, whether it's metals being extracted in africa or australia, or oil being extracted in the middle east. the majority of the resources of the world are being utilized by western corporations, for western consumption.

and if we look at the local expansion of populations outside of the western world, we see that they're cutting down forests too build big western skyscrapers and large, flashy, western boulevards. and yet, people here still see nothing wrong with the western model.

there was a person that posted above me that said that there should be incentives for people not to have kids, but such a project shouldn't start in the western world because we're more PRODUCTIVE. i started to ask myself just what the hell is this guy talking about. how is the western lifestyle more productive? are we having a positive influence on other species? i don't think so. are we having positive influence on the ecosystem as a whole, or at least on humanity as a whole? i don't think that either. are we even having a positive influence on western society? not really. when a westerner is more productive than a non-westerner, he's mainly more productive just for himself, and maybe his close-ones.
but apparently that numbnuts thinks that when an american is extracting all the good-damn metal out of the earth to build a 4x4 he's doing the universe a favor.

some other imbecile said that there should be population control because non-westerners just can seem to get out of their rut. and after all, westerners are giving them so many billions of dollars, and yet they just aren't becoming, well, productive i guess. it never occurred to this man that western governments are using all of our taxes to keep corrupt regimes in non-western countries, so western corporations have cheap access to resources. it never crossed his mind. they should just be wiped out.

jeeez

oh well, i guess this just shows us how arrogant western society has become. to suggest that other people should die so we would continue to live like very greedy people.
im sure that in the future the OP will be suggesting that we give incentives to old people to kill themselves. after they've stopped being productive of course.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

ROFL. Fantastic video. Lennon was truly ahead of his time in so many ways.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookfish
What retard came up with rockets as a propulsion system?
[edit on 5-1-2010 by spookfish]

I did, cuz it's expensive, it's not safe, it's pollute.
not very practical for space exploration (to say the least), but perfect, very profitable toy to sell for entertainment of the masses..

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
There is no denying this planet is outrageously over populated and something needs to be done. But depopulating it by genocide? Not sure if that's the right case..but how else do you want to fix it? Moving the populations up to another planet? You honestly might as well.

Either way, we as a species are destroying this fragile planet as each day passes.

Oh and those who don't believe in the "environmental stuff" are morons to think we don't harm the planet. Enough said.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
In my opinion, it's not the population of humans that is going to be a problem. It's that far, far, far, far, far too many people who should NOT be having children have them. If we want a better future for our world, it's time we crack down on parents who don't care about their children, who let them run amok and wreak havoc without any punishment, who teach them that lying, cheating, and stealing are ok because "that's how you get ahead in life", and ESPECIALLY the abusive parents. Wishful thinking, I know, but perhaps one day people will once again learn the meaning of responsibility.

There's plenty of space left on the planet, and by the time that space dwindles, we will find a way to make more. Humanity as a whole is not going to just sit there and say, "Eh...eff it, we tried. It was a good run guys". There is more than enough technology to grow food for everybody (hydroponic farms, etc). It's a matter of the only people who have the means (lots of money, manpower) not being willing to do anything about it. Not to mention anybody who could possibly stand to lose profit from the use of that technology (farmers, produce/grocery supergiants) is going to do everything they can to stop that from happening.

We don't need to depopulate, we need to try to learn to not be such a horrible species in general. As to your sterilization suggestion, I don't think people need to be sterilized, I think people need to simply learn how to not be stupid and use a condom if they don't want a kid, and figure out a new way to teach sexual awareness to adolescents (the abstinence thing is done, people...it just does not work). Imagine how many unwanted pregnancies could be cut down from that alone.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I heard that you can give everyone 2000sq ft and fit them in Texas.

In reality, it's impossible to achieve.

There is overpopulation. Westerners just haven't experienced it. Go to China and India and live there for a decade. You will be sick and tired of the overpopulation.

In nature, you can see how overpopulation is countered by predators.

Humans deny death by predation.

In Florida, we have panthers that need at least 50 sq MILES per family.

Humans are even higher on the food "web." Think about how much land is theoretically needed for us.

Don't say that overpopulation is a "myth." That's just pure ignorance.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cantthinkofaname

It's not your right. You cannot force anything. If you do, you'll be killed by liberalism. Because the fundamental of that is to do as you wish. Tell me, what's the difference between what you said, and forcing a certain religion or culture? It's all the same. Force it, and they'll kill you. the people.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

A. Trolling yet again.

B. Depopulation shouldn't be necessary.

C. Why are you winding up people on this site? The only thing you seem to be a protagonist of is controversy. For ATS, that is saying something.

D. Would any of this matter if Tesla didn't have all of his work into free electricity for everyone confiscated and stored at the Los Alamos Lab Storage Facilities?

I rest my case.

Please, rest your pen if you have nothing good to say other than stories about your dead sister and depopulation. I gave you the benefit of the doubt when people called troll out on you.

Thanks,
Abductee

[edit on 5-1-2010 by UFOabducteebe]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join