It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I support the so-called depopulation agenda

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Goatflesh Gnosis

All of your views on these matters are derived from years of propaganda. 1st off there is no overpopulation of humans on the planet depleating the natural rescources, which is leading to famine and starvation.
The NWo/Illuminati/Bilderbergs/Elites/Big buisness w/e you want to call them have gained control of all the worlds natural resources over the past 200 years. This not only includes all the important land but the corporations, industry, and Governments that produce, and regulate these resources.
They have gained this power by infesting Banking and Government. Once they have control over a countries money and Government by Bribe and debt they loot everything worth value leaving a failed state. The Kings gain everything while the peasants are left with the famine and death. Now it used to be the peasants knew the kings greed, and lust for power were to blame for opression.
But through Decades of Media, and education propaganda. The Poisoning of our food, water, and medicine 1984 is upon us and we gladly hand over power, and accept our softkill depopulation to save the planet.(Your in this group)
The FACT is if we took our planet, responsablity, and minds back from our global masters. We could Have a Clean healthy sustainable Planet, Enviroment, and population. This thruth can be found with little effort if you can SEE, but you go ahead and LISTEN instead, and be the 1st to sign up for the depopulation list. For me and my own we will never give mind, body and soul to the kings. In the end the good will triumph once mind and soul are free.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I have not read the entire thread and someone may have already said this, but I do not think we have to worry about there being too many people on the planet. In all matters it seems Earth is perfectly capable to taking care of itself. Now I am not a big "Gaia" fan or whatever the term is but before it gets too bad, something monumental will happen that will thin out the population. I am taking bets it will be climate change, but not man made, just the change in the climate that is coming soon due to the natural cycles of the Sun which is the master of the climate on Earth.
Nice thing about how the natural processes of the Earth work it that it does not discriminate. The supervolcano in Yellowstone could pop its cork and wipe out the entire U.S., Canada, and half of South America. That massive dam the Chinese put of the yangtzee riiver could destabilize the earths crust due to the massive pressure of the water behind it...and wipe out most of China. An asteroid could impact the Middle East and cure several problems at once.
The population of the Earth could be reduced to a couple of million or a couple of hundred thousand in a very short period of time. The survivors could be rich, poor, stupid, intelligent or any mix of that.
We have a lot of other things to worry about and pay attention to other than some plan we hatch to reduce the population, fate will take care of it for us.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Goatflesh Gnosis

I personally would not say that theres too many people on this planet on the basis of a dollar or a meal. The future you put into my head with that half sense is a frightening one at best.

That fahrenheit 451 on the testes will never work.
If you start chopping on mass then we will start to see peoples born without testes, in my image of it. Absolute retrograde is your proposition.

Also I think there is far more than 6. billion dollars on this earth that would spread evenly rather substancially. "Energy is available anywhere". And My word, food is free.

NO, Endgame is far from the no1. And it sounds, you need to watch far more to generate your own honest opinions because I dont think that that loonacy is. just as an observation.

Putting one self forward first is no justification for venture, see the silent type of people! I never want kids and I hope never. And would still not hand my balls on no spit. They may become delicassey ever thought that, corse not. Got to do something with them they are property of state.

A bollock black market. nice

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
I cant believe any HUMAN would support this atrocity!!!! Sterilisation?!!!! More likely genocide, simply because if they have no children, who will support them when they grow old? Who will be the ones to pay taxes to support them? Are you aware of the level of aid you will have to give, even if you condescendingly claim 'no murder'.

Who pays taxes now? If that's not good enough, then get universal, progressive tax (so the rich have to pay more than the poor). That'd be good in other ways, too.

Hell! if you kill them outright, it would have been more merciful. SO SPARE THE HYPOCRISY ALREADY!!!!!!

Who decides which one lives and which one dies? Unemployed? Physically challenged? Mentally challenged? The poor? Whites? Blacks? Reds? Yellow? Redheads? Blondes? Small boobs? large boobs? long dicks? Short dicks? Smokers? Womanizers? Gamblers? Gypsies? Homosexuals? Hetrosexuals? Metrosexuals? Scientologist? Mormons? Muslims? Christians? Aethists? I can go on and on you know.......

Nature makes that decision since there would be no active killing involved in this program. See below. In other words, all the above, in whatever numbers it comes out as to get the population down to a more modest level. Everyone grows old eventually.

C'mon, good or bad, we are one human race. We are all in it together. We need each other to survive, black or white, etc. etc...for in each human lies a gift/talent/contribution to the whole. From our diversity will we be able to find solutions for the whole through our uniqueness. I can go on and on the good of mankind, but I believe you get my point.

We don't need to kill each other, just stop making more of ourselves and then we can die down naturally by attrition to a level the planet would be able to hold.

For all the disbelief that Earth cannot support 12 billion, look towards technology. It will be our saviour as we increase our crop yields, increase max use of space by building up and downwards, creating more jobs to circulate funds and education for our sojourn into colonisation of outer space.

There is no need to depopulate and heaven forbide if we limit the potential of human beings. We progressed today without depopulation since the dawn of civilisation and hell yeah! We're gonna reach the skies together as one, yer kids and mine and everyone elses!

Not enough petroleum. And the majority of humans don't do that much right now as was mentioned but suffer miserably with little food. What potential would be lost with a smaller population? If anything, things would be gained because with less to support, the remaining ones could enjoy more as the resources would not be so stretched. We can still go to space, but we need to keep the population level of a planet within what it is capable of holding. Besides, "Coruscant" is a stupid way to waste a living world.

The OP doesn't advocate actively killing anyone, just not breeding so much! What's the problem with that?!

[edit on 12-1-2010 by mike3]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by nepafogo

Originally posted by PayMeh
One more thing.. All you guys that say "there's enough unpopulated areas for people to live!!" Yeah buddy.. cut down those trees!! Cut them all down!! Scratch your head as the O2 goes down and the temperature goes up!!! Lets put a house every 1/2 acre and fill them up!! Wait.. where will our livestock be.. and where will our bio waste go?? and!! and!! Where will we bury our dead?? Eh.. Don't worry about it.. You're being a humanitarian!! You saved those people down the street that you have to provide for. For those that are screaming sacrilege at the OP if you feel so strongly then go out and bring a homeless person to your house and provide for them. Ah.. but that would mean a direct impact on the way you live you say.. That will be EXACTLY what it will come to. Right now you can take a moral soapbox. You don't see the money it's costing you because it's still a small amount. Soon your way of life will be encroached upon.. When throwing money at the problem stops working and it's is in your face, you'll abandon that soapbox my friends I assure you.

Well there is no need to cut down all the trees. There sure is alot of open prairies on the earth. We do not need a house every 1/2 acre either, maybe live in housing complexes as opposed to the 1000+ sq ft homes we seem to think we need.

Yes, and densely packed together, too. Look how the ancient people built their cities, how close together the buildings were. Even more recent cities like those of mediaeval Europe were built more tightly. If we had stayed with that approach... This would also reduce the amount of motored transport -- things would be closer so we could walk or bike instead. Hey! That way we won't be so fat, either. (I'm not very fat, though, but I've seen too many people who are, at least in the US.)

We do not really need livestock and could become vegetarians (not that I like this idea as I love my steak). Or we could just stop corporate farming and get rid of all the disgusting McDonald's and other fast food joints.

There's also "Artificial Meat", as it's called. Look it up... this is interesting, a way to make meat without hurting animals...

There are so many ways to use bio waste for electricty and renewable energy. There is a town in Germany that uses the septic system to heat and power the entire town. Garbage can be burned in incinerators and create energy. As far as the plastics and other non biodegradables wht not ban them outright?

One could, I suppose. and build the houses super efficient and also to take care of passive temperature control mechanisms, and one could have it.

Bury our dead? Why not cremation? Oh yeah the silly religion thing comes into play. We could also burry our dead in tombs instead of each person having their own little plot of lawn.

Why not do what the Tibetans do, put the body up for the birds and the flies to eat? It lets Nature have it and doesn't disturb it. Cremation uses a lot of energy. Leaving it for other life to consume is the most natural way for that matter to be recycled into Earth's ecologic cycle.

As far as the rest of your rant. Ther is NO NEED for povert and homelessness in this world. The problem is that 2% of the people own 98% of the wealth on the planet. THAT is the problem we face and until this greed ceases nothing will ever change.

And of course, this is why we shouldn't need to have a system that has to keep going with "Growth" of wealth, which is the second prime factor in all the environmental destruction! (the first, being the overpopulation) We have TONS of wealth right now -- no need to grow more for a good long time -- we just need to take what we have and set it free, distribute it truly evenly, remove the rich-poor gap once and for all and relegate it to the dustbin of history. Eliminate extremes of wealth and poverty...

You need to stop thinking about this using the way things are done today.
If we changed our overall way of living and destroying the environment for greed things could be much much better for everyone on this planet.
Not saying it would be an easy battle, but we definitely have the resources and material to build houses, schools, hospitals in every corner of the world, but we don't because essentially there is no profit in that. Again greed takes over.

But if you build all over, you have Coruscant -- no natural environment left.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Poverty is born into poverty.

Also, many people in poverty work dirt cheap so the rest of the world can experience certain products.

Over population is not the problem.

The problem is a lack of societies able to do anything.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Something is fishy here, on one thread the OP tells a sad story of her sister being a mind controlled Illuminati slave (or what ever word is used for them these days) and is very up set with this and in another post she says she agrees with there agenda....come on, i am the furthest thing from a skeptic and trust people a ton (mistake i know) but even this makes such little sense to me.....

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Goatflesh Gnosis

good thread OP.

As expected...the dimwit brigade immediately started with comments..."offer your family"...

Anyway...the only problem with your depopulation ideas is...the rich need the poor sods. Without them...there would be no rich. They make money of them. That's why there will always be an innate policy to keep the poor poor, and don't let them get too comfy...they have to struggle for it. The poorer and more uneducted the better...that sh** keeps the $$ rolling in.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Goatflesh Gnosis

Nearing my 50th year, I am proudly and wisely childfree, and I absolutely offer my own family for first evaluation.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join