It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I support the so-called depopulation agenda

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
NWOs and Corporations will use mealy-mouthed whines to complain that poor parents incapable of rearing children are depriving the child opportunities in life, for there will not be enough money to go round for every child, inorder to support their grotesque 'depopulation' programme.

But the truth of the matter is - how much does a child's living cost? Are those kids asking for branded stuff-Prada shoes, Gucci cots, Philippe Patek time monitors, Cabernet Savignon milk bottles, etc?

What the child needs is love, attention and education. If a parent dont love her kids, do you think she will endure the 9 months carrying the life in her body?

She may be poor to provide education, but schools and teachers are funded by taxpayers anyway. And it will be education that will give the child a better opportunity in life - to understand his/her surroundings better, apply it in life, and make a decent living out of it - who ultimately funds the next generation - being a new taxpayer! Thats how we as mankind grow, progress together and evolved.

Current social welfare programme may be an issue of being abused, but it can be tweaked to be better, to ensure each person responsible for his/her life and for others as well. It needs only more thought and planning, NOT Eugenics as a solution.

We had seen how eugenics works and applied, and it almost doomed the world during the 40s. NEVER must it be allowed again. There is no scientific proof that kids of elites will turn out just like their parents - some become better, some turned evil - just like anyone else rich or poor, black or white, European or Asian, educated or uneducated.

If you personally dont like children, it is your own perogative and must not force it upon another. If you dislike sharing a small portion of your salary to
your own society for social spending, then just say it, and after that, go find a jungle and live on your own, since you are unwilling to share and contribute to society, the very society that had nurtured you - Who paid for the roads, education, infrastructure, the cheap low cost homes, subsidised health services and malls, the military, the police, the govt services, etc, etc when you were a kid?.

The govt has no funds. It is not some private corporate company and most certainly such companies will NEVER share their wealth, only a bit for show.

Whatever monies govt have comes from taxpayers and tax revenues. It is society - made up of your family, relatives and friends and ours who had contributed and will continue to contribute so that no one gets left behind, as much as we can within our best ability.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The Earth IS abundant, and there is PLENTY for everyone to go around. However, one percent of the people hog most of the resources to themselves, starving the rest more or less.

Most people are stupid, and need and desire to be told what to do. If we could somehow whack that top one percent, and distribute everything equally among everyone in the world, within five years maximum one percent of the people would realize if they are smart enough and predatory enough, they can have most of the resources, all the dumb ones will thank them for doing it, and the same situation would evolve immediately. Human nature.

if I were dictator of the world, there would be controlled reproduction. You would have to demonstrate physical or mental superiority in order to be allowed to reproduce. Idiots and weaklings would be bred out of the species, the way it is supposed to happen. The problem now is the idiots and weaklings breed like rats, while the smart ones don't. This is the way the elites want it. Keep lots of the dumb ones around. If your people are wising up and producing less than 2.4 children on avg (the amount to exactly maintain population) allow nearby idiots who breed like rats to flood in, thereby reducing the intelligence of your population, increasing obedience. Oh,wait, they are already doing that EVERYWHERE.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

I'm sorry, but really? "Baby killers" and Hitler? Oh Jesus, that makes me feel so stupid. If you're referring to Planned Parenthood as "baby killers" because of abortion, I don't want to hear your argument because you and I will never agree on the issue. Hitler was also very anti-tobacco/smoking and pro animal rights, so would you also liken a non-smoking vegetarian to Hitler in the same way?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
Work hard on agendas and efforts that will create more wars and conflict within densely populated and impoverished nations, then sit back and watch human nature reduce populations on its own.

It is a simple and cost effective plan, with far less complexities than the spreading of lab created lethal biological contagions. Also has much greater chance of success.... Even more if one can spread nuclear technologies and other weapons of mass destruction in these regions.

Yup.

Passing out infected hospital blankets has been proven a winner several times over the centuries as well. In today's world has the advantages of a photo op (alive...look how we helped: dead...we tried but it was already too late) and you can use the blanket to carry them to the pit.

When it's all over, the west/developed nations will have taken a few hits but that was to be expected as collateral damage.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by [davinci]]

[edit on 6-1-2010 by [davinci]]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Lets get this straight, depopulation is not population control, it is what it sounds like, removing the population that is already here. If you support removing the population already here, then poo to you. No one has the right to depopulate any living species on the Earth. That is criminal.

As for population control such as contraceptives, abstinence and voluntary non-propagation (is that a word?). Those choices already exist in the world. Vasectomy, tube tying, drinking tap water (just kidding). Seriously, the idea of making these things mandatory is just plain stupid, sorry. No body of government or society has any right ever to impose on life and life-making.

Also, as many have mentioned, the Earth is not over populated. It may seem like that with huge over flowing cities, but there is plenty of land for us all, if we use it more wisely than we have.

You want real population control, it needs to come from education. Educated people reproduce less. This has been proven many times.

"Results suggest that GPA, educational expectations, personal control, and sexual self-efficacy are significantly and independently related to contraceptive use."

"We also found that adolescents with a greater sense of personal control are more likely to use contraception."

"These findings suggest that education influences the contraceptive decisions of adolescents both directly, through its connection to future opportunity and social status, and indirectly, through its impact on personal control and self-efficacy."

Source

Problem for TPTB is how can we have dumb people with no personal control who don't reproduce like rabbits? Hmmm maybe i should reconsider that tap water comment........

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

No it's not a joke.

The points I made about the world not being over-populated are fact.

The problems that you are mentioning are not to do with population but to do with poor management.

Here's one for you - you could get more food per hectare of land by enforcing a vegetarian diet - but people don't like to hear that. Fact.

It's got bugger all to do with over-population.

The millions of starving are nothing to do with over-population either - they play their role in this greed driven capitalistic 'democracy' that is steered by the american government.

There is plenty of land and plenty of resources.

You are all contributing to this nonsensical eco-tax system that they are going to be trying to enforce.

Saving the world from the comfort of your lightswitch!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Oh, as for "sterilization for food and freedom" it would be a sad sad world if the only way a person can get free food and shelter is to have their nuts cut off. Lame.

The problems we have today are a direct result of the system we live in, which can be changed! To take away a persons right to reproduce just so they can get food THAT GROWS IN THE GROUND and water, which FALLS FROM THE SKY shows that you have excepted this sad reality and adopted its twisted logic.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PayMeh

Apparently I misunderstood you. I don't agree with you at all. So we should stop taking preventative medicines and let nature run it's course? Maybe we should get rid of all the doctors and scientists that create these medicines. I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that YOU have taken some form of preventative medicine in your lifetime. people don't want to get sick and die. Sorry but I think I can speak for most people. I just want to get what you are saying straight. So you think a person should skip the medicine and have a higher risk for disease and possibly die because that is what nature intended?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
China practices population control which is really what we need to do to a degree. There are many reasons to limit population and nature has proven quite adept at creating solutions to overpopulation (i.e homosexuality). It's when man takes it upon himself to depopulate the Earth that we have a problem.
The depopulation plot is really one of those issues where morality and necessity seem to clash. On one hand, if the planet and humanity is to survive then depopulation would definitely be the answer. On the other hand, if the world is depopulated (unsure of supposed conspiracy figures) then we face a whole host of other issues, mostly ethical in nature. These issues could be a stumbling block to whatever utopia is created in the aftermath.What if we can't ever go back to reproducing? Or what if the world to be winds up to a haven for despots and warlords? Does the end really justify the means? Or does the fat man at top of the pyramid just get fatter because there's more for him. I guess we won't know until it happens.
But having said all this, we still remain blind to the methods by which this will happen. Some say a triggered extinction event or a disease. Some have proposed using a neutron bomb. Or like the OP has suggested forced contraception and sterilization.
I think it's been literally under our noses the whole time.
Keep smoking , smokers YOU are the ones who are being depopulated. BUT that's a thread for another time though.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I have heard from people that the swine flu vaccination had something in it that would stop people from being able to conceive???? I do agree with you some what me and my husband have decided not have kids. Adoption is a great option... Most people have kids by accident by just doing whatever and not using protection... This world is over populated use contraceptives people!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It always irritates me when people say "well we could easily fit 40 billion people on the planet...yes we can....where we growing these crops? That is my first question...underground? so what happens when you dig the hell out of the ground and exhaust that? In the water? Look how much water we use now...how much will it be when 40 billion people are sucking it up?

Drives me batty!

-Kyo (the man with the voluntary vasectomy and no kids...this is truth)

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Goatflesh Gnosis

I totally agree with you! I haven't read the rest of the thread, but I have a feeling not many will agree.

One thing I'd like to see is the idea that we MUST live as long as we possibly can, avoiding death, even if it means a long, drawn-out period of low-quality life dispelled. I think death with dignity should be widely available without all the negative connotations. If someone is ready to go, they should be supported and helped, not shamed and ridiculed. People should be able to decide, while they're of sound mind that they don't want to live beyond a certain quality of life.

Of course, I also support abortion for people who don't want to have kids. I'd like to see the negative connotations stripped away from that, too. Birth control should be widely available to people of all ages and I would even go so far as to say that if someone doesn't want to live, they shouldn't have to, as long as they are an adult and can make that decision.

Finally, I'd like to see the social acceptance of people who simply don't want children, along with the ideas mentioned above. Many people think it's the worst thing a person can do to give up their life. Death is not the worst thing that can happen by far. Death is nothing to fear and if people wish to go there, I think they should be supported.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stanton Dowd
reply to post by Shere Khaan

No it's not a joke.

The points I made about the world not being over-populated are fact.

The problems that you are mentioning are not to do with population but to do with poor management.

Here's one for you - you could get more food per hectare of land by enforcing a vegetarian diet - but people don't like to hear that. Fact.

It's got bugger all to do with over-population.

The millions of starving are nothing to do with over-population either - they play their role in this greed driven capitalistic 'democracy' that is steered by the american government.

There is plenty of land and plenty of resources.

You are all contributing to this nonsensical eco-tax system that they are going to be trying to enforce.

Saving the world from the comfort of your lightswitch!

No your comments on not being overpopulated is not fact. If we live like Africans then yes we would not be overpopulated, but the fact is with the lifestyle many in the world enjoy we burn more resources than are sustainable. Learn what an ecological footprint is instead of imagining that your little block of land is all that i takes to supprot your lifestyle.

Ecological Footprint

Yes vegetarian diet would help things which is why I hardly eat meat. But it's going to take more than cutting meat from our diet for everyone in the world to live at the same standard.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I agree with everything you just said. Nicely put

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by l77way
so you`ve fallen for the propaganda,the world is not over populated in the slightest,you could fit 7 billion in australia with ease,mind you it`s hot enough there allready without a concrete jungle

It's not the freaking foot space! People like you try the patience of a saint.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by XenonTX
www.youtube.com...

Personally I feel its selfish to believe that we could just multiply without any consideration to the fellow species of creatures on this earth. Instead of being grateful to mother earth for the land it provides us and the animals that die to feed us. We take it for granted and we ask for more.

Given the same situation, where your cousin comes into your mansion cause he got no where to live, you feed and provide for him cause you love him.

Then he say " Hey! you got tons of room left. Can I bring my family in as well? and my family's family ? we could all squeeze into one room of your BIG mansion so it shouldn't be a problem. " How would anyone of us feel then?

Tell your cousin to leave room for me!! or ask him first

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Gloster]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Congratulations UNESCO!

You finally succeeded in making the unthinkable, thinkable.

Mr. Huxley's brilliant long-term strategy is coming to fruition. The gullible masses still believe you have their best interests at heart. They don't even find it odd that you were unable to end child starvation after 70 years.

Julian Huxley (1887-1975) | First director of UNESCO Brother of Aldous.

"Political unification in some sort of world government will be required... Even though... any radical eugenic policy will be for many years politically and psychologically impossible, it will be important for UNESCO to see that the eugenic problem is examined with the greatest care, and that the public mind is informed of the issues at stake so that much that now is unthinkable may at least become thinkable."

Taken from UNESCO: Its Purpose and Its Philosophy. Having come just one year after that appalling instance of widespread eugenics in the 3rd Reich it is staggering that this comment has never been taught in schools. This book is still available in its entirety from the Unesco website,

unesdoc.unesco.org...

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Deny Arrogance]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by grahag

I'll say the same to anyone/ How are you going to force such things on million of people who will riot if you do that?

People can riot all they want, but I'm only going to put up with people gaming the system for so long before "I" riot.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I support anyone who thinks you have problems.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by grahag

You alone rioting isn't going to stop millions of others.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Gorman91]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join