It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I support the so-called depopulation agenda

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
OK, first off I am not advocating any violence or killing of any persons. Lets just make that clear. I advocate depopulation through voluntary means such as contraception and voluntary childlessness. There are a few other means I think might be acceptable that you can perhaps infer.

Many on ATS and elsewhere see the "endgame" of "mother of all conspiracies" as depopulation by the NWO.

Personally, from a cold hard objective view, it makes a lot of sense to me. The world IS overpopulated, whether you want to admit it or not. Somewhere between 1 and 2 billion people live on less than a dollar a day and go to bed hungry every day. Most of the rest of the 6-point-whatever billion out there are not much better off.

ALL of us at ATS are "elite" in the grand scheme of things simply because we have access to a computer. This means there is an overwhelming chance that we live in or come from relatively developed countries, or at least not the most miserable ones. (OK, there may be a few exceptions with access to solar-powered villiage computers in 3rd-world nations or those posting from war zones.)

And above us, a tiny sliver of humanity that has more than any of us (I think) can imagine.

Then keep in mind population is still rising...we will hit 9-12 billion within the lifetimes of most people here. That's a 50%-100% increase. Misery piled on more misery.

The planet is dying. Lots of you believe environmental stuff is conspiracy or hoax. I think most people who take this stance do so out of a kind of guilt....they don't want to admit it because they think it means they have to change something. My view is bleaker. I DO admit it but I DON'T think anything can be done about it, because people are basically pigs who think in the short term. So why not just admit it and have a party?

Given all this, it makes SENSE to want a world with fewer people, more elbow room. A smaller number living in greater comfort. A general reduction in human misery. A great boon to ourselves, and to the planet (if you care about the latter...you don't need to to agree with my basic point).

And to anyone who would answer "why don't you start with yourself," etc., I would reply that if I thought it would actually be part of an effective program that would really reduce population on a global level, I would have no problem sacrificing myself for my beliefs.

My plan would be -- offer ANYONE free food for life if they agree to sterilization. Millions if not billions would sign up. I'm not talking prime rib and champaigne here...just three hots and a cot. Guaranteed. Perhaps access to the net thrown in to keep people entertained and occupied. Other ways would be to push for more sterilization and contraception in every way possible, as well as celabacy, etc.

Once again, I do not advocate ANY killing or violence. But I DO think there are too many people, most of them are unhappy and live in squalor, and the world would be a better and happier place without so many humans.

I expect most of you will disagree but I do believe this.

PS: ST, thanks for logging off for a few minutes so I can use ATS. I know its your playground and not mine... XXXooo

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Goatflesh Gnosis]

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
You signed up your family for first review, right?

If you are gonna be a proponent, you should definitely show your support for such things. Stand in the front of the line if this is such a good ieda.

As you said, you would. Remember, once the ball gets rolling, It isn't going to be a personal choice. It will be controlled.

Having children is a human right. Voluntarily sterlizing yourself is a choice that can already be made.

There is no need for further action or control of this issue.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by sticky]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
No I agree completely with you.

I just think since it was your idea and your the OP, maybe you should set the example and get the ball rolling , if you know what I mean.

After your bold sacrifice is made, we will know that you are actually supporting depopulation.

You first buddy!

[edit on 5-1-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Anyone who honestly believes the earth can support 12 billion people by the year 2100 is naive and retarded.

I mean, maybe the earth can if we all live like third worlders.. But who wants that for themselves or their family?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
so you`ve fallen for the propaganda,the world is not over populated in the slightest,you could fit 7 billion in australia with ease,mind you it`s hot enough there allready without a concrete jungle

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I know I'm probably gonna get flamed for this, but I think the Chinese have a good idea with only allowing couple's to have 1 child. A generation down the line and theoretically, your population should have halved. As already stated, it is a human right to have kids, but who said anything about multiple kids?

As for how to enforce this; after the birth of your child, the male should get a vasectomy, which is safer and easier to reverse should the child die.

And before I get the "you first bud" replies, I would definitely consider it as an option. I already have a child and don't particularly want any more.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
People in third world would have hard life with or without kids

if USA and other "developed" countries would want to help 3rd world countries (wanted more than spending zillions on army)
with technology , education , industry that would have effect on population and they would change their lifestyle ...

BUT

Why do you think that third world people are unhappy , I believe they are much happier than us , at least they don't need to think about all this conspiracy theories

btw who says that we will live on earth until 2100 who knows where science will be then

sry for bad english

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If you seriously support something that sick do us all a favor. Be first on their list. Cmon wake up this is all complete bs.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I DO agree with you OP.
And yes I would happily go to the front of the queue - but I am already at the front of the queue so to speak...

I believe that climate change and an increasing population will lead to increasing pressure on resources. And that making better use of what we have will only go so far.
So yes I agree. I think economic incentives are the way to go. Plus in the developed world we need to stop giving out cash and tax incentives to those who choose to spawn a large family. By all means go for it, but pay for it yourself. Sorry but I am sick of paying for YOUR kids.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by unicorn1]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I cant believe any HUMAN would support this atrocity!!!! Sterilisation?!!!! More likely genocide, simply because if they have no children, who will support them when they grow old? Who will be the ones to pay taxes to support them? Are you aware of the level of aid you will have to give, even if you condescendingly claim 'no murder'.

Hell! if you kill them outright, it would have been more merciful. SO SPARE THE HYPOCRISY ALREADY!!!!!!

Who decides which one lives and which one dies? Unemployed? Physically challenged? Mentally challenged? The poor? Whites? Blacks? Reds? Yellow? Redheads? Blondes? Small boobs? large boobs? long dicks? Short dicks? Smokers? Womanizers? Gamblers? Gypsies? Homosexuals? Hetrosexuals? Metrosexuals? Scientologist? Mormons? Muslims? Christians? Aethists? I can go on and on you know.......

C'mon, good or bad, we are one human race. We are all in it together. We need each other to survive, black or white, etc. etc...for in each human lies a gift/talent/contribution to the whole. From our diversity will we be able to find solutions for the whole through our uniqueness. I can go on and on the good of mankind, but I believe you get my point.

For all the disbelief that Earth cannot support 12 billion, look towards technology. It will be our saviour as we increase our crop yields, increase max use of space by building up and downwards, creating more jobs to circulate funds and education for our sojourn into colonisation of outer space.

There is no need to depopulate and heaven forbide if we limit the potential of human beings. We progressed today without depopulation since the dawn of civilisation and hell yeah! We're gonna reach the skies together as one, yer kids and mine and everyone elses!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
To the OP:

Will you be offering your family up the for the depop program?

Also the world is NOT overpopulated!

There are hundreds of thousands of unpopulated miles... Whate we DON'T have are the right components to sustain life for the people who need it...

Or more accurately... we DO have every thing we need... But the greedy eltitist have enured only the rich will prosper while poor children will starve and dehydrate to death.

We need an energy system that doesn't cost the planet.

We need a fair division of resources amongst the populations of the earth.

We need to ensure that charity money gets to those who need it.

We need to recognise that we are humans as a species and not divided by race, religion, class or creed.

Although, i'd be quite happy to change my views if we started de-populating from the upper rungs of the ladder first.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

And that's a great example of what's wrong with Americans, and why no serious discourse can happen on any subject whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg

And that's a great example of what's wrong with Americans, and why no serious discourse can happen on any subject whatsoever.

Well i'm with Seekeroftruth on this one and i live on a different part of the globe.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I support it as well. VEHEMENT is an org. that supports no reproduction. I subscribe to this

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I would support something like this, too.
Voluntary sterilization in exchange for some form of social help would be very wise decision from us, the wealthier part of the world. China is a good example how to do population control, and IMHO, many countries should adopt similar birth control system.

And for those would want me to start from myself, I would have no problem with it.

But remember, most of people on ATS belong to the wealthier, more educated part of the world, so it would be contraproductive for them to "start from themselves".

And it may be true that the Earth has enough resources for even 12 billion people. But this is irrelevant.
We have no shortage of resources, but we have big problems with their utilization and distribution.
This is where limiting population growth could help, and China is a good example that it does.

Edit to add: voluntary birth control pills would be better (but possibly more expensive) than sterilization, which is permanent.
And who will pay for this? Good question, but with all the money going for wars, I think it doesnt look so costly anymore..

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Maslo]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
for all those suckers that would get steralised or only have one child whilst the rich will breed enough kids to have a football team

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

What on earth are you on about?
Who is saying NO kids?
And can I just say that in my own developed country we have rampant breeders who just take, take off the state with no personal responsibility whatsoever. I am sick of supporting these parasites through my taxes, paying for their housing and benefits and healthcare. Why should those of us who try to live within our means pay for their lifestyle choice? Maybe the money we save through not rewarding them for producing, could be better used to support poorer people in developing countries.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Work hard on agendas and efforts that will create more wars and conflict within densely populated and impoverished nations, then sit back and watch human nature reduce populations on its own.

It is a simple and cost effective plan, with far less complexities than the spreading of lab created lethal biological contagions. Also has much greater chance of success.... Even more if one can spread nuclear technologies and other weapons of mass destruction in these regions.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
Anyone who honestly believes the earth can support 12 billion people by the year 2100 is naive and retarded.

I mean, maybe the earth can if we all live like third worlders.. But who wants that for themselves or their family?

I think it is a misconception that the world is over populated and could not sustain 12 billion. The way that things are run today with the unnecessary poverty, starvation, and misery people endure You are probably right. However if we stopped being do greedy and destructive I am quite certain the planet could handle 12 million easily.
You are basing your assumptions on the way things are today. The problem is that we treat the planet and the people on it like dirt and rape the earth for resources. I have always said that there is absolutely no reason for poverty, starvation , and rampant curable diseases plaguing the planet. If you keep people living in poverty they will definitely have many children as this is the only way to ensure that the family will survive.
The same thing would happen in the US if the people had to live in poverty. There would be a population explosion. The key is to bring these high populated areas/countries out of poverty and the population problem ceases. This has been seen over and over again throughout history.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I dont believe in population reduction.. but i believe in population control. I just don't see any reasonable explanation for people to have 10 kids. Cap it off at 2, and you have to pay extra child tax after that!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join