It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

22 september 2008! body found on the moon???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by dougie_s83

G'day dougie s83

Better luck next time

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dougie_s83
reply to post by stanlee

I edited it after the evidence came up that it was a proven fake! that's it! I never claimed it was real!
so no worry's! its debunked! thread over! I feel silly now after posting this video ha ha ha!

There's nothing wrong in sharing something that you have some doubts about: actually, despite the claims surrounding the Apollo 20 story were otrageous to say the least, the investigations required in order to put it to rest were extremely complicated: to have an idea, take a look here.
It will take to you some twenty minutes to understand the links between french artist Thierry Speth and the unexistent Rutledge dude; this is the classic elaborate hoax.
Everything has started when some smartass spotted in the image AS15-P-9630 and in AS15-P-9625 this feature:

Now:
if the guy would have shared his "discovery" in some honest way, then ArMaP would have debunked it within five minutes, just by posting this version of the same feature; [ AS15-M-1720 (LRG2) ]

www.lpi.usra.edu...

The same feature can be also observed in:
AS17-139-21284
AS15-M-1581
AS15-M-1334
AS15-M-1335

and somewhere else.

But no, the guy decided to make up a story from that feature, invented some inexistent Apollo 20 mission and started sharing videos like this one:

Please don't ask me the why because i'm not a Psychiatrist.
All in all, the story became very popular, and all the alternative-topics based websites (including ATS) have been hit by this tsunami made of crap:

Do you feel silly for having posted it?
Well, stop feeling silly, you have not been the first, nor the second, not the third not the fourth... etc: get a beer and enjoy the list of your predecessors:

Apollo 20 Secret Miltary Moon Mission
Debunking retiredafb - The apollo 20 hoax and the STS 107 tapes ...
Apollo 20, retiredafb, spaceship on moon seems to be hoax
Another Apollo 20 alien spaceship video
Apollo 20 update
Apollo 20 Mission Location Research
Apollo 20 confirmation of Lemurians?
Mona Lisa EBE Apollo 20
Alien Spaceship On The Moon flyover bef. landing Apollo 20
APOLLO 19 COMMANDER SPEAKS OUT: interview by Luca Scantamburlo
Abandonned Alein Spaceship on the moon (Video)
Another Fake Video?
Incredible Crashed UFO **Video**on Moon
Apollo XX Commander Pipes Up
Alien Moon City Video – Hoax or Real?

These are just the tip of the iceberg.

Why a hoax? Because it IS.

Apollo 15 audio in the video known as ("The city") and claimed to be a video documenting some apollo 20 mission:

121:05:30 Allen: Presto chango; there's the TV.

['Presto Chango', sometimes spelled 'presto change-o' is a incantation usually associated with amateur magicians.]
121:05:36 Scott: Oh, beautiful, I'm glad to hear that.

Transcript:
www.hq.nasa.gov...

Listen to the Apollo 15 audio here
www.hq.nasa.gov...

See also Michael E. Salla, Ph.D update HERE:
exopolitics.org...

JUST this would make fall the whole story into the trash bin.
Ah; the images of th "city" were taken from Bruce Pennington's work: you can find it on pages 24 and 25 of his book: "ESCHATUS: Future Prophecies From Nostradamus' Ancient Writings".
www.amazon.co.uk...
www.brucepennington.co.uk...

Plus: floating torso issue that is strictly on topic since it refers to the OP:
revver.com...

Here Kentaro Mori describes it in the best way possible, worthy to be quoted:

But the smoking-gun evidence of hoax can be seen on the second video in this post.
As “bishop1971” commented on Youtube, at around 1:15 you can see a very bad compositing blunder in the video. “Leonov”, the astronaut in the footage, suddenly becomes a floating torso, as you can see the background moving below his waist.
Below, a frame of the crude error, note the background below Leonov’s waist, but check for yourself on the video:

That video was actually created mixing at least three different sources: one of the “Mona Lisa” alien, a clay sculpture, the background inside the Lunar Module, a nice computer generated video, and finally the footage of “Leonov”. But that final footage only had Leonov from the waist up, and Speth made a very bad error on compositing — “mixing” — everything together. There’s no doubt that’s a hoax, unless you believe on flying torsos.

forgetomori.com...

Italian National Ufo Center (CUN) published an article in one of its websites (the Veneto Region one) dedicated to ...yet another debunking:

www.cun-veneto.it...

titled "We got the proof that an Apollo 20 video is FAKE.
(Note: the ONLY person publicly endorsing the story was a member of CUN, now he's no longer for obvious reasons)
One of their readers, Mr. Claudio Sammartino, found out something of very interesting:

Full series here:
www.cun-veneto.it...
www.enricobaccarini.com...

The story was not just debunked, but litterally annihilated.

On ATS, especially ignorant_ape and ArMaP devastated it: i'm not used to quote other members but ignorant_ape in the following post estabilished the boundaries between REALITY ant FANTASY

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
OK - a direct challenge to everyone that believes that thier were " secret " allopo missions post A17

please posit - with what ? , where , when and how ? .

rocket launches require a VAST infrastructure

also consider the origins of your ` extra rocket ` - you cannot just magic up a launch ready Saturn V by clicking your fingers

each of the 3 rocket stages were built @ separate plants , by different contractors

the LEM was built by Grumman , the CM by yet another contractor [ north american - again - but at a different site - with an independant team ]

so where did the ` extra ` units come from ?

next

how were the extra units transported ?

2 stages needed special barges

1 a unique airplane

next

how ere the stages assembled into a complete rocket

the KSC used the VAB - vehicle assembly building - a unique structure with the tallest open space of any building

next

how was the assembled rocket positioned on the launch pad

KSC used the crawler - another unique piece of equipment

Do you now see what a mammoth undertaking constructing , assembling and launching a Saturn v is ? and why your claim that it was done in secret is questioned

so - please stop hand waving - and present a credible lauch plan - i have posted this ` challenge ` 3 times now - and no one has addressed it

See all those questions? No one has been answered so far.
Here's, roughly, the sad story of Apollo 20.
Now, if you still believe that Apollo 20 mission actually took place, then feel free to feel silly.
Thanks

-internos

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Looks cool doesn't it? But yeh fake unfortunately, also, look at the other video posts from the Youtube user, its hilerious ^_^

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Sure wish they'd spend some of the trillion dollar budget on a decent camera, not exactly the highest resolution distortion free images. Is she one of the Aliens that landed in Tahiti?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

internos i must say a big thank you for your brilliant post! i feel okay now hee hee please take care

your friend dougie_s83

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dougie_s83

22 september 2008! body found on the moon???

www.youtube.com

This I got from youtube! I have no idea if its real or fake! and I could not find a discussion about it here on ATS,,, please tell me your thoughts! THIS WAS AND IS A PROVEN HOAX! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-1-2010 by dougie_s83]

[edit on 5-1-2010 by dougie_s83]

About APOLLO 20 VIDEOS I THINK THAT THIS IS AUTENTIC ,

ALL OTHERS ARE FAKES

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Sure wish they'd spend some of the trillion dollar budget on a decent camera, not exactly the highest resolution distortion free images. Is she one of the Aliens that landed in Tahiti?
yes, it seems to be a common problem in all UFO and alien photos and videos. Ya just cant quite make it out. this kinda bla bla is really gettin old.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join