It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our unprotected president, what's up with that!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I've tried to understand this, how so many in a short time can crash an affair that our president is attending. I'm not comfortable with it at all. As an outside thought it just reminds me too much of pulling the secret service men off JFK's limo on his last ride. Not too secure is it ?

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Sloppy at best. You would think a guest list and checks would be employed.
Perhaps now I understand a little better why Interpol guidelines have been changed.

"Protective Operations
The Secret Service is world-renowned for the physical protection it provides to the nation's highest elected leaders and other government officials. To safeguard Secret Service protectees, the agency does not generally discuss the specific types and methods of its security operations."

www.secretservice.gov...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Obama appears not to be too concerned w/ his safety as he indicated after the first two crashers were identified that he had complete faith in the US S.S.

Heck, he apparently doesn't worry about our safety much either-now that it has been reported the Administration was aware of possible attacks with planes over the holidays and didn't do ONE thing to notify or increase awareness.

Wait to see as more info comes outs. What did he know and when did he know it will be real interesting......

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

True to that, yet such an attitude indicates (to myself at least) full awareness of what's happening and total control of all situations (impossible)
or total arrogance and disregard ( alarming).
Blind trust doesnt sit well against the current state of affairs.
It's like Lucy holding the football for Charlie Brown.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
President Obama has made enemies within government agencies, many are leftovers from the Bush era.

Perhaps the lapses in security were meant to serve as a warning?

I would like to see Obama's domestic agendas and policies fail because I believe it is the wrong course for our country. Any lapse in security that could leave the President vulnerable to harm is not something anyone should want.

Everyone involved in any way at all in the events of that night, especially those in charge of the President's safety should be fired and barred from ever working in any capacity within the government.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This is all part of the plan to asassinate him, the SS has to look lax to get the job done, they will off Obama, close the Fed and usher in the NAU and the Amero and we will all accept it as gospel no problem. What else are we going to do?

When they shut down the FEd, what will take it's place as something of value? Waht currency will America use. And the NAU must be implemented to strengthen North America in the global economy. Obama has done his job of running this country into the ground and they do not need him anymore. He has done well for them and will get his place in heaven or wherever it is beside the king? Whoever that is. What's so hard to understand, keep an open mind and look at all the distractions.

Wait for it.............................it's coming......................

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I think it is very sloppy at best. Those people running the show need to lose jobs. Obama might be fronting when he talks of the confidence in SS.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Just amazing isnt it? At the least they should be running a mop in the basement somewhere far from any responsibility. I'm not a fan of him continuing on with the sick agenda that was started before him, but when you start looking down the ladder of succesion, Gawd forbid Nancy Pants is too close to any buttons other than her cell phone!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I truly fear for the life of the President. While I totally disagree with his polices, I recall the tragedy of the assassination of JFK, RFK, & MLK. I recall the grieving of the nation, the families, and especially the children.
I do not want to see two little girls, who obviously love their father very much, left to grow up without his guidance.
Won't deny that I am a conservative, and feel h has betrayed the country regarding his promise of total transparency, and I believe there is a true conspiracy to take him out, probably by the liberals that supported him and now feel he has betrayed them.
I hope, for the sake of his wife and children, I am wrong.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Oh I see the house of cards crumbling daddio, and I recognize all of the moves being made, and I believe its obvious that all of this preceeded yet is inclusive of our current president and congress, and yes it will / can, continue on. Yet this behavior is just bizzarro! Security like this might as well be a script for a bad B movie. Someone needs paddled!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

www.washingtontimes.com...
"President Obama will announce new measures Tuesday to beef up airline security after an alleged terrorist attempt to destroy a Detroit-bound U.S. airliner on Christmas Day. "
"Mr. Obama will get updates on the investigation from Mr. Mueller, on the prosecution from Mr. Holder and on the review of terrorist detection techniques from Ms. Napolitano. Mr. Brennan will update the president on his own review of the system of watch lists and outline his initial findings. Agency heads will comment on their internal reviews. "

Meetings about having meetings to discuss more meetings, all to familiar.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Whip em' beat em' but we won't get anything. Last I heard too they want Bernanke's head on a plate, sign of the Federal Reserve going down and out. That is the indicator that they need, Obama out of the picture, as it will give Biden some leverage to get the Amero in and the NAU finalized and implemented, not that it ain't already but it will be made public, then the Constitution will never be seen again, like the Magna Carta, out of sight, out of mind. Obama is worth more to them dead than alive, more to work with, it will piss off some people and they may react with violance which gives the green flag to FULL martial law.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It seems to me that it would be in the best interest of any opponent of Obama's to ensure his absolute physical safety.

For the real tin-foil-hat wearers, talk about the perfect false flag event!!! His assassination would 'justify' all kinds of horrors.

Let's hope we never have to go there.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by loam]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Sweet feathery pickle sticks I dont even want to imagine the chaos that would go on should something like that happen to the president.
From the streets to the halls of government there would be a swirling vortex of insanity! Everyone would be suspect of their thoughts on the matter. It would cause racial tensions to explode and the common everyday persons would once again be victim to fallout of plans made by those that operate on a much higher plane of need to know and cash reserves. The opportunity to implement a plan as you suggest, under that kind of chaos seems possible. The evil of the FED cant operate at 0% interest and the floor isnt that far away, not with the way its being run into the ground. Lets hope worst case scenarios, remain scenarios.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

That being said it makes you wonder who cares for whom in that circle of power elite. Keeps your friends close and your enemies closer?, yet have fun spinning the chuck-a-luck wheel to determine exactly who is who!
One of the oddest statements to be made of this so far has been,
"it's not sure if any of them actually went through the reception line and greeted the president".
I'm going to call B.S. on that one. What's that suppose to do?, make it a little more closer to OKAY?
I still get a chill thinking of Pelosi taking the oath.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Obama doesn't deserve any protection as far as I'm concerned. I didn't vote for him and he's not my President. He's an empty suit...........a puppet........he can go to hell as far as I'm concerned and he can take 3/4 of Congress and the rest of capitol hill with him. Good riddance! Long live liberty and justice FOR ALL!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Obama doesn't deserve any protection as far as I'm concerned. I didn't vote for him and he's not my President. He's an empty suit...........a puppet........he can go to hell as far as I'm concerned and he can take 3/4 of Congress and the rest of capitol hill with him. Good riddance! Long live liberty and justice FOR ALL!

I'll agree that a long string of them have been puppets, I did not vote for him either, yet the weight of the situation when taken from a world view and the ramifications of something happening to him simply because of poor security measures is serious. There are ALOT of other people in attendance at these functions, and although Obama is what he is, metal detectors dont work on all weapons, and it obvious that peopel arent checked against invitations at the door, so the jepoardy isnt just limited to him, or him alone.
Highschool dances seem to be better controlled.

top topics

join