It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency UK militia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

your more than likely right the idea probally wont get rolling because of the number of people willing but about even if people dont join or have the ideas but they get a idea of grouping together and helping people out.

I'm a adult, who can drive and i am not unemployed i am at college.
like i said in my thread weapons ect are not the first thing in mind, its communtiy help for when things go bad and the police and forces need help.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrow001

sorry to press you . but when you say adult, what age is that?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

I know whats coming .......................

say it

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Right i'm 34, an engineer (employed), ex-soldier & blah blah blah

I had a 1st aid cert, but its out of date....doesnt take much to update, but to teach 1st aid you need higher level cert so i would suggest getting St johns ambulance service to teach as they do courses for 1st aid & the more ppl you involve with the course the cheap per person it becomes.

Additionally was in cadets & know some ppl to whom i can talk regarding the "group" (i feel Militia is a bit of a strong word to be using).

We can teach field craft & whatever else we know & like i said organise training courses, 1st aid, absailing, etc plus do paintball or airsoft tournements

any further Q's??

edit spelling

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Rogueduke]

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Rogueduke]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Oh & there is a similar thread to this topic,

HERE

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
My friend.. it is already there and well established across the nation

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
In a way yes it is, but not organised enough as it needs to be for when the SHTF, in the UK we could get called terrorists for having a small gathering at a friends house do discuss weapons, armour, how unfair things are & "what if" discussions.

But i must say this, everyone i talk to seem to have the same feelings & all have come up with 1 conclussion.............civil war must break out soon!

I've been having the very same thought for a long time & just recently have been thinking more & more about it......somethings going to give....its there just out of sight, lurking in the shadows waiting for the right time.

I want to be ready & want to make sure those i treasure the most are safe when it does finally come.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join