It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a skeptic but... this is the best Second Sun video ever!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Hi all,

I have been a skeptic of Nibiru, planet X since 2003 and my failed attempts to see. Remember, I am a skeptic.
However, the link below is the BEST VIDEO I have ever seen on a second Sun.

www.youtube.com...

If this is a hoax, it is very well done. It looks so clear.

I don't think this is any orb, sundog, atmospheric effect, or lens flare.
If this is real, then it is the famous strange reflection of our own sun, into a second sun, by a companion body, despite how crazy this looks.

However, I never see a second sun myself. I am a amateur astronomer, and still I never saw proof by myself. However, I follow closely this; there must be a reason for these videos!

What do you think?

[edit on 5-1-2010 by segurelha]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

Hi, I wouldnt say its the best video ever but it is odd. Right at the final second of the video the "second sun" looks a bit planet or moon like to me, however before this can be properly looked at the camera cuts off.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Yeah, it's an optical illusion.

I mean the easiest way to check is just go outside and look up.

But then again, this is a feat of epic proportions for our generation.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Just checked, still one sun by my count. Also, it's pretty cold outside, does that mean that climate change isn't real?

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I noticed that both "suns" move together...this is nothing but a photographic anomaly. Also both appear to be the same size. Finally, if there were two "suns" that size floating in the sky the entire world would have seen them, not just this person shooting the video.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
I noticed that both "suns" move together...this is nothing but a photographic anomaly. Also both appear to be the same size. Finally, if there were two "suns" that size floating in the sky the entire world would have seen them, not just this person shooting the video.

And we'd be DEAD! Cooked! Broiled, Baked, Seared...and Shishka-bobbed(?)...

It's either a photographic anomaly (either by trickery or lens effect), Venus being magnified somehow (it looks fairly large in the SOHO graphics as well), or a magnificent example of what happens when both happen.

I've just seen about 20 twin sun videos, and I don't think the size has been consistent with any two I saw. This is honestly screaming "lens effect" to me, even if completely internal to this specific camera.

But who knows?

S&F

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I have seen what appeared to be 2 suns setting over the Pacific Ocean. My mother even commented on how much it looked like 2 suns - & she'd never even heard of the 2 suns theory.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It could be a lack of focus on the camera, thus bringing two suns at the same time.
I will check this.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Forget the second sun. Rewatch the video. In the first 10 seconds I counted 3 flying anomalies.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Notice in this video that they blurp everything out in this video. WTF are they hiding?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

if you notice on the top of the screen, there looks to be a weather alert i think that the timing would mostly be unlinked to the topic of the actual show. just my opinion though

very interesting twin suns video nice find.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

Having been a master control operator for a television station, I can tell you that those are ran manually. There is a person who actually pushes a button when they want weather alerts to run across the screen. So, yeah, they were trying to blurp it out.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
By the way, you're not supposed to run weather alerts during programming.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i didnt know about the "rule" of not running weather alerts during programming. i could swear that i have seen that done before on other stations not just fox news. though i could be wrong. though i think that when they ran them in that manner durring a program it did eventualy cut to the normal type of on air warnings either cutting to a live news feed or a blank screen with a scrolling text explaning the current event. thanks for the new information though like i said it was an interesting thought just giving one logical reason it might of happend.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

Well, it does happen, but it's not supposed to. Now,like I said,all of that type of thing is done by what is known as the master control operator, which is an actual person who pushes a button which runs the weather alert across the screen.

My assumption is that one of two things happened here.

Either, (A) The master control operator haphazardly pushed the button during programming, or (B) A programming coordinator told him/her to do it during programming. I'm more inclined to believe the latter rather than the former.

new topics

top topics

join