It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Quiet, Too Quiet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I have the strangest feeling that something BIG is going on behind the scenes with the shadow government....

Not sure what is going on, on MSM, because I don't have a tele......but I've been scanning alternative news sites on the web for a week or so and it just seems awfully quiet...

Ben Fulford's new blog says major happy changes will be happening soon, possibly this week or this month......I would tend to agree with that....

I am more of an optimist than a pessimist and believe that great things are in store for us all this coming year....

Thoughts?

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

It's Quiet, Too Quiet

The calm before the storm?

Perhaps. In the natural world, wildlife will often go silent as the hunter crouches before attacking prey.

Storm fronts often act like vacuums as they move along, creating calms just ahead of their effects.

In a theater, the crowd grows quite just ahead of the first act.

It may well be a form of natural anticipatory behavior, to become still and silent before all hell breaks loose.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I was thinking the exact same thing, I have been scouring UFO reports and there seems to be a bit of a dry spell. Nothing in any of the papers and only a handful of ufo sightings around the world. Very worrying indeed.

Notice how its all gone quiet about 'The Swine Flu' something is definately being hatched.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I heard a radio advertisement on NPR from the IRS, saying that these stories of not having to pay taxes are illegitimate and that everyone should visit the IRS website to hear the truth about taxes.

I laughed to myself.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Right now it does seem that there is a lot going on that is being ignored, unless you are one of those that focus on the celebrity circus and keeping up with how many women are coming out of the woodwork that have slept with Tiger Woods..... It is probably due to the holiday season and all of the confusion that arises due to it.....There is usually a slump in activities that warrant any real attention around this time of the year and then about mid April it gets crazy again when the snow birds leave the asylums..... There is plenty going on but without an occasional break in the intensity of of misinformation, people lose interest..... Consider it an intermission and go to the lobby and buy some popcorn. `

Text

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Well we can all use some great things.

Great attitude. SnF

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Let's hope 'SnF' means '#, no Fan'. 2010 is going to be absolutely crazy, I am almost positive. The fact that Verzint Security has the contract for the 2010 Olympics is fairly disturbing... 7/7 bombings, anyone?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I was saying the exact same thing to my wife. Everything really quiet, no mention of anything apart from snow?
Heres a theory im gonna throw at you all. Im assuming that you all dont just stick to one topic within ATS and venture within different topics.
We`re all aware of the disclosure project, area 51, tesla, HAARP, DUMBS, mayan calensar,philedelphia project etc etc etc the list is endless. The conspiracy theories surrounding 911, the iraq war, the US dollar collapse, the NWO etc yet again the list is endless.
OK what if the current weather that everyone is witnessing is infact caused by HAARP? It would be an ideal solution to end the current situation and begin with the new? What if, instead of culling the population of the world with viruses they instead use the power of the weather using haarp. This will have a detrimental effect on everything.
The weather is already causing chaos
1 People are unable to get to work
2 Schools closing therefore parents unable to work and must return home
3 There are reports here in the UK of possible gas shortages
4 haulage firms struggling to replenish super markets
5 Not to mention the deaths world wide regarding people freezing to death or simple fact that emergency crews are unable to get to the person.
What if all of this is a well calculated plot to cause further global financial strife to cause monetary collapse and pave the way to The NWO. The depletion of gas eventually provides the ideal time to introduce free energy? With the free energy situation the governments of the world disclose either before or after the fact that ET`s do infact exist.
2010 is going to be the beginning. This is going to be a year where we will all be shown to imagine the unimagineable. Disclosure will come this year its a must. If it doesnt then im affraid that there wont be one.
I am not crazy and i aint one of these that will say a balloon is a ufo just to add credit to the situation. All of our governments are struggling with the facts.
These are my thoughts.

Its simple if they tell us what we only "NEED" to know then they can carry on with this charade. from the moment we are born we are educated. We read books,watch tv, surf the net. They say that mars is desolate and baron, how do we know? ??? We dont! We believe what we are shown. We just cant pop up to mars and come back saying yeah theyre right. The point im getting at is "WE DONT KNOW ANYTHING" "WE BELIEVE WHAT WE ARE ALLOWED TO BELIEVE & WE SEE WHAT WE ARE ALLOWED TO SEE"
The fact that people go to work pay the taxes,,,,pay the taxes for what exactly?where is all the money going? tic toc tic toc.......We are all working to fund the governments to pay their ways and to enable them to carry on with their life styles. If they were to disclose anything this means we would be all on par with eachother working together all as one species TOGETHER.
The governments live and leech off us all and we dont do anything to stop it or even question it. We elect these numb skulls who run and ruin our countries. Everything regarding life is currently surrounded by money money money.
I hope i do see a day when the world comes together as one. The new world order under the correct rule would be a good thing. UFO Disclosure would throw a different light on religion. What if all religions are correct? or what if religion was the only way that our long lost ancestors could describe what they had witnessed? or what if religion was only ever meant to implement control?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

funny you should say that regarding the olympics. One of the cards from the illuminati game depics a picture of Big Ben falling

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Quiet? Really?

A Nigerian almost blew up an airplane in the US
US is reinforcing airport security
Protests in Iran
Chaos in Yemen
Obama begins preparation for biological attack

That´s just what came up in my mind in a flash. With some research, I think you cna find more stuff.

As for alternative news, there is always a new UFO, or someone trying to twist current events into the NWO agenda or con-artists shouting to the world they are one step closer to develop Free Energy(they just need you to donate your money so they can continue with their ongoing *research*).

[edit on 5-1-2010 by henriquefd]

[edit on 5-1-2010 by henriquefd]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by enca78

Heres a theory im gonna throw at you all.

enca78,

Great theory, but I'm not going to agree with all of it......I don't think haarp has the capacity to manipulate the weather on this large a scale.....

This global warming/cooling is a natural cycle...the earth is tilting on it's axis..

2010 is going to be the beginning. This is going to be a year where we will all be shown to imagine the unimagineable. Disclosure will come this year its a must.

Now that's the part I can agree with...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
what is going on with USA's "war on terror" crusade now?

Seems they are aiming at several now targets sudenly.

Somalia and Yemen next?

Terror analyst say there are only 400 Al quada in the world, and USA has said less than 100 in Afghanistan....

Maybe the world will say stop to USA this time...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

Great theory, but I'm not going to agree with all of it......I don't think haarp has the capacity to manipulate the weather on this large a scale.....
me neither or should i say didnt, theres only 1 HAARP

You will find that theres more than 1, theres other possibilities too like the polar shift the poles moving, theres a new ice age that some say we`re due.
Back to the point though i actually believe that if HAARP was capable of doing this then they will. They want to reduce the population dont they?
This weather is effecting everything, regardless if im right or wrong....
This would be the ideal way to pave the way for times ahead

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by enca78

Dude, the 2012 Olympics are going to even wilder. Search Youtube: Rik Clay

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by conar

Righto heres another spin on this then. People talk about "Here they go again" (U.S) another war etc etc. First here then there but what if the whole plan is to gain that many enemies to actually ruin America? I thought it was absurd too but look at the evidence over the past years. America has never been short of enemies globaly. Im not talkin about the citizens im talking bout the government and the military.
911 was paving the way for Iraq. Enough hatred was induced into the people in order to justify the deployment of troops on the war on terrorism. WMD? where? There wasnt any.
Iraq though isnt the ultimate goal either, why was the U.S.M.C doing moving stone tablets in a copper box to talil airbase then onto london? Theres so much evidence across all of the web that if found and all pieced together would paint a very different picture.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by enca78

Just one point (of many I could make, but I'll spare you as they're all in a similar theme) - HAARP doesn't have the ability to modify weather in any meaningful way. That is a rumour spread by people woefully ignorant of the technology at play. So you're not crazy, but you're not exactly rational, either.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by enca78

Just one point (of many I could make, but I'll spare you as they're all in a similar theme) - HAARP doesn't have the ability to modify weather in any meaningful way. That is a rumour spread by people woefully ignorant of the technology at play. So you're not crazy, but you're not exactly rational, either.

Dave, are you following me around? or I am following you?

You can't be serious can you are you saying that HAARP is just a harmless bit of fun? come on lad, wherever the military/government invest crazy amounts of money on these 'projects' you can bet your bottom dollar that there is something untoward going on. What goes up must go down....and then up again.

Fact 1 HAARP is a project funded by the US Senate and opperated by the US Navy & AirForce. HAARP or "High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program", was supposedly started to communicate with submarines deep in the ocean using ELF radio waves which can penetrate the ocean as well as the earths surface.

Fact 2 With the power HAARP has it can focus all its radio wave sinto a single beam in the sky, which effectively exceeds its 3.6 Million watt power status. Still to get a better idea, its 72,000 times more powerfull than the U.S's most powerfull radio station. With this much power the possibilites for use are endless,

If we are believing that Benjamin Fulford is telling the truth about the man made earthquakes comitted by the US in retaliation to underhand dealings in China Haarp is far from harmless.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

you know HAARP is not capable because........................................?????

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

exactly what i was trying to point out but some refuse to research and walk around with their eyes shut.

top topics

join