It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking Glass Technology- are there any drawings/concepts of it?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I have been reading alot about looking glass technology and the tau treaty, can anyone point me in the right direction of any concepts or drawings that resemble how the looking glass may function?

I understand it is built around the pineal water and electromagnetic energy being the key to it does anyone have any links that explain scientifically how it works?

[edit on 5-1-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Hi sorry i cant offer anything. I just posted to say you might be better off posting this in the Science and technology section. I made the same mistake when looking in to the Electro magnetic spectrum.

Got loads of replys when i moved it. Good luck anyway.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Algebra

Hi sorry i cant offer anything. I just posted to say you might be better off posting this in the Science and technology section. I made the same mistake when looking in to the Electro magnetic spectrum.

Got loads of replys when i moved it. Good luck anyway.

Thanks for the heads up there Algebra, I would have thought the Science and technology section would laugh and sneer at this, its taboo you know
incidently how did you move it?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I just typed it up again but gave it a different name. Otherwise it they wont let you repost it.

Edit to add Yeah some people laughed at me to but i also got some great responses. Just ignore the noobs lol. As for it bieng taboo. Iwould'nt worry about that, that just makes it more interesting.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Algebra]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Algebra
Yeah some people laughed at me to but i also got some great responses. Just ignore the noobs lol. As for it bieng taboo. Iwould'nt worry about that, that just makes it more interesting.

I still have reservations about anyone knowing anything about looking glass technology in the science forums. Yes there are noobs but linking the Pineal/malatonin to looking glass technoloygy is complicated, scary talking. Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
People will indeed be somewhat derisive if you start talking about unproven, undemonstrable technology as if it's real. And quite rightly so. This is the science & technology board, not the made-up technology board, after all.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Here are some pics. But it´s from Dan Burish so in my opinion it´s like pictures of unicorn from fairytales.

projectcamelot.org...

Maybe you can find more somewhere here

eaglesdisobey.net...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
People will indeed be somewhat derisive if you start talking about unproven, undemonstrable technology as if it's real. And quite rightly so. This is the science & technology board, not the made-up technology board, after all.

Sure I understand what you are saying, but if we were to say for example that it could in fact exist, how would it work scientifically. I can't mention it here but there is a link between our pineal and something that is secreted from it that is found in lots of life on this planet, the looking glass is supposed to be based around that, which allows an individual to transcend through the fabrics of time and in effect see in to the future.

How could a huge electromagnetic force and water replicate this process, anyone?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zmurfix
Here are some pics. But it´s from Dan Burish so in my opinion it´s like pictures of unicorn from fairytales.

projectcamelot.org...

Maybe you can find more somewhere here

eaglesdisobey.net...

Thanks for the links, I see the diagrams but don't really understand the working practice of them.

The reason I am aksing these questions is because I wondered if there was a link to the WW2 scientific experimentation in poland where Hitler made his scientists build a huge electromagnetic bunker, still to this day on nobody has given any information as to what it was used for.

Is it possible to transcend through timespace using electromagnetic energy? what effects does it have in general?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Think of the looking glass as an idea. Maybe done before, maybe not but the concept is simple enough.

From what I can remember hearing about the looking glass it consist of a barrel of water surrounded by an electromagnetic field and then come argon gas or something like that to make the impressions or images visible..

Start making that happen in any way you can perceive until you got it right.... Best plans are already inside your own head, maybe you can start looking there.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by davesidious

Sure I understand what you are saying, but if we were to say for example that it could in fact exist, how would it work scientifically. I can't mention it here but there is a link between our pineal and something that is secreted from it that is found in lots of life on this planet, the looking glass is supposed to be based around that, which allows an individual to transcend through the fabrics of time and in effect see in to the future.

How could a huge electromagnetic force and water replicate this process, anyone?

Could it be possible that it does not replicate this but assist with it???

Just a thought....

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I have been reading alot about looking glass technology and the tau treaty, can anyone point me in the right direction of any concepts or drawings that resemble how the looking glass may function?

I understand it is built around the pineal water and electromagnetic energy being the key to it does anyone have any links that explain scientifically how it works?

Hi franspeakfree, perhaps you find this interesting, the link is original provided once by zorgon.

library.lanl.gov...

You must however be a bit patient during the download of the pdf file.

[edit on 5/1/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I think Bigfoot has a massive ice cream truck he drives around really fast, causing people to see into the future, provided they've eaten the magic ice cream.

See how this works when we don't have facts to work on? Anyone can say anything, and we all have to stand around and nod, all the time not learning a single thing.

Sure, it might be fun, but it's not learning. It's the exact opposite. Deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

What good are your facts when discoveries are found by mistake, new technologies invent by accident. It's the rule breaking, & risk taking that get us somewhere.

If you assume that such technology as the looking glass is impossible, then it is, because you will never attempt to develop such technology, thus never discovering something you didn't know.....

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a long time ago here on ats , well not to long ago someone posted a thread about an other thread where a fellow stated that he was working on the tech and had pictures and what not background but that tech was very diffrent from what PC talked about , it had a glass window that you could look throu on the picture which showed a piece metal in a closed enviroment ., looked like an area where you test radiation id take it ,

so in stead of looking glass tech you had looking throu glass tech , well it all turned out to be a hoax cause the picture turned out to be from a national / international science magazine in where they talked about fireing proton or what not on metal to measure fatigue and not some multivesalic saurons eye which grants the viewer to see a potential future or happening, so it was a big let down ,..

then there is the satelite controll unit thats flying which i belive is also called looking glass or something very simular ,

one could then argue that since there is only one confirmed looking glass tech and its satelite stuff the PC testimony is more or less just arregorical and metaphorical jibberish,

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

What good are facts? Because those discoveries were made by people performing experiments, not hanging out on conspiracy websites flapping their gums about things that don't exist and branches of science that can't exist.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

I guess you have to be a scientist, or someone of importance, not anyone from normal everyday people like us.. to discover something new....

Same goes for the spawning of ideas, huh? They can only occur in a top secret laboratory.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

No, but they rely on building on the facts of others. You are more than free to discuss whatever you want, I'm just pointing out the folly of ignoring fact - no one will learn anything. No discoveries made by scientists or lay people were in a vacuum. They all occurred by furthering a previous idea, sometimes drastically, but they always started with a previous useful idea, based on fact.

You are proposing that we just start talking about a bunch of random stuff, none of it supported by evidence, and hopefully discover something that is truthful, even though the statistical probability of that is less than driving a car off a cliff and expecting the wreckage to turn into a Christmas tree.

If you're going to post in the "Science and Technology" board, at least respect the scientific method! It's done everything for you and asks very little back in return

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
You are proposing that there is something wrong with thinking outside the box, or considering the possibility that someone is wrong, somebody missed something or that we have discovered all there is to discover.

There is nothing wrong with any of that. If someone wants to spend their time working on a hunch then who dare stop, or even judge them?

Need I remind you that a lot of "Facts" are science's best "educated" GUESS.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I'm not saying that at all. You're putting words into my mouth.

I'm saying as soon as you start to make leaps of faith with reasoning, as soon as you accept conjecture as fact, anything you subsequently discover by going down that route is instantly invalid. That's simply not how science works. It's not how science has ever worked, and it's not how science ever will work.

If someone's hunch is completely devoid of science, borne out of nothing but baseless conjecture, then it's perfectly acceptable to point out posting it in a science forum might be a bad idea, not to mention saying that the pursuit itself is intrinsically pointless.

Yes, the facts are educated guesses. You are advocating making uneducated guesses - something completely different. I know it's fun to play "what if" or pretend to be on the verge of discovering something fantastic, but it's hard work. Most people who achieve such great things do so after working at them for decades, in actual study, with actual equipment. They don't just sit on ATS mashing keyboards talking about drawings they once saw of a device that doesn't exist that uses a form of science that hasn't been discovered.

<<   2  3 >>

join