It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still think aliens are here to 'help mankind evolve'?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Is it easier to explain something like this as being done via "unknown" means. Especially when there are other unexplained cases that are very similar making this almost explanable.

Would it mean possibly less paperwork then trying to establish a murderer, motive and then trying to catch them?

Humans are capable of such horrors, easy to point the finger at the sky I guess.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The cattle mutilations are supposedly done by the government. I heard somewhere that the men in black agents that show up after an ET related incident work for the National Reconnaissance Agency. Same with those unmarked black helicopters that people have seen.

It's pretty much a toss up on this one. ETs might not have done it since they might want to do all this stuff up in their craft. I don't recall of any supposed alien abduction case where the abductee was returned dead, and on top of that missing body parts.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hi JFX Forever---

Actually, there are...

The very disturbing abduction/mutiliation case of Sgt Jonathan P. Louette Case from c. March of 1956 at the White Sands Missile Range in NM is enough evidence of a human abduction which resulted in total drainage of blood (without vascular collapse, according to John Lear), missing eyes, gums, genitals, salivary glands and with a perfectly cored rectum.

Other like human abduction/mutilation cases have been reported since 1965 in countries such as Brazil with the corpse displaying an eerilly similar appearance (rectum cored, eyes removed, genitals removed, all traces of blood removed without vascular/veinous collapse of the internal organs &tc.)

So there are patterns emereging...disgusting to us modern terran humans though they are.

<< 13  14  15   >>

join