It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still think aliens are here to 'help mankind evolve'?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by WormwoodHour

There is no proof at all it was an abduction by an alien, not even the usual blurry video or shocked witness report. The article just says it might have been one based on the accuracy of the mutilations

There is also no proof that cattle mutes are done by aliens.

I can't see it being done by humans, plus it fits the pattern of behavior set by the aliens, such as abducting people against their will, performing experiments on them, putting implants in them, taking sperm and egg cells, and God knows what else. These entities are lawless and are not to be idolized or viewed in a romantic enlightening manner.

Wow, you really are living on the moon - aren't you?

It fits the pattern of behavior set by aliens? What? I shouldn't even have to point out what is wrong with that statement.

Abducting people against their will? Performing 'experiments' on them? Is it that hard for you to believe that a human being can do this and not a hypothetical being from another planet? As hard as it is to believe, their are people who have done this through out history and are no doubt doing it now and will continue to do so in the future.

It's sick, and I find shifting the blame to something as questionable as killer aliens is even sicker. Wake up to this reality before trying to live in another..

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by WormwoodHour

There is no proof at all it was an abduction by an alien, not even the usual blurry video or shocked witness report. The article just says it might have been one based on the accuracy of the mutilations

There is also no proof that cattle mutes are done by aliens.

I can't see it being done by humans, plus it fits the pattern of behavior set by the aliens, such as abducting people against their will, performing experiments on them, putting implants in them, taking sperm and egg cells, and God knows what else. These entities are lawless and are not to be idolized or viewed in a romantic enlightening manner.

Wow, you really are living on the moon - aren't you?

It fits the pattern of behavior set by aliens? What? I shouldn't even have to point out what is wrong with that statement.

Abducting people against their will? Performing 'experiments' on them? Is it that hard for you to believe that a human being can do this and not a hypothetical being from another planet? As hard as it is to believe, their are people who have done this through out history and are no doubt doing it now and will continue to do so in the future.

It's sick, and I find shifting the blame to something as questionable as killer aliens is even sicker. Wake up to this reality before trying to live in another..

I'm sorry, but the testimony from various abductees, and x-rays only proves that it is not the actions of man. Yes 'experiments' as you put it are being done on mankind by these worthless entities.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Perhaps this could explain why President Reagan invested so much money into the Star Wars program. Not to mention the missing $2.3 trillion from the Pentagon's spending budget that was announced on 9/10/01. In addition to the development of a vast network of deep underground military bases (DUMBs) across the southwest.

"I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world"
- President Reagan

Posed with a powerful alien threat, are we now developing into a New World Order (NWO) in order to combine our resources and military capabilities on a global scale.

You have to wonder how many of these mutilated human bodies have already been recovered and been withheld from the public. Surely the military (the Air Force) must know a great deal about this. I think our government and the Illuminati have known of this grave threat for some time now.

The military-industrial complex may be our only hope. What panic and fear would arise if the general public were aware of these hostile being's intent. That they the propensity to gut us like fish. And that there's virtually nothing our government can do in response.

Hopefully the NWO isn't on their side already. This all reminds me of the Syndicate conspiracy on the X Files. Hopefully the NWO, the Bilderbergers, the Trilateral Commission, and god knows who else, is doing what they can to put our best interest in place.

I'm just waiting to see what 2012 has in store....

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Didn't know there were other threads relating to the case. My mistake.

I've just added them as references, didn't mean the thread should be closed

MODs decide.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
This case has always given me the creeps since the first time I read it a few years ago but because the man lost consciousness during the procedure, not because it damned all visitors as dangerous.

One thing that I think should be mentioned that has not been mentioned in this thread is that if extraterrestrials did do this we should not assume that all visiting extraterrestrials mean us harm. In hoping for a full and open contact we must still make risk in that approaching a landing, raising an arm in smiling welcome is not going to end with arm and lips being removed but rather will form a new bond of friendship that will be the biggest single moment in human consciousness since we realised we could kill and drive off our predators with thrown rocks.

Such a chance would be worth a million risks to having my colon vacuumed out of my body. So many of us fail to listen to our instincts any more but it was evolved and stayed with us for a reason and in the context of visitor contact I would be good advice to be fully in tune with personal instinct.

Fear of visitors because of the human mutilation phenomena it is akin to an extraterrestrials child looking down at the earth from orbit, he turns and says to his mother, ‘They hurt everything and everyone they are a degenerate race?’

I assume that there are progressive and regressive factions serving different agendas within these visiting races and this seems realistic to me because even with a highly evolved sense of environmental and spiritual education a living being would still have personal want and needs.

The only time I would think there might be true oneness of kind would be if a visitor race was a synthetic machine race, minds alien to the concept of emotion - I may be worried about such a race but not the others, not even a powerful reptilian intelligence in contrast to a race that felt nothing.
It seems logical to me to assume that even within one visitor race that there may be positive individuals and there may be others serving more for themselves and thus play a different game because individualism works like that.

One group or individual from race of visitors killing a man near a Brazilian reservoir should not be grounds to damn the whole race as being contemptuous of human life in my opinion.

The day to come when a living and sentient being would be devoid of personal wants and needs would be a day I would not wish to open my eyes upon and therefore I derive some comfort from the possibility that yes there are regressive extraterrestrials going about their reprehensible business and in the same token there are more enlightened beings, trying to optimistically shift the balance and show us the means to free ourselves from the clutches of our ancient black minded elite.

The regressive minded in my opinion work closely with our secret government and maintain the secret of visitations and also the darker side of these visitations in regard to human mutilations and deep rooted psychological damage by these regressive visitors.

I sincerely am of the opinion that these mutilations come about by those who work with our own secret elite and I think this because cattle mutilations seem to occur where texts on the subject have theorised about underground military bases that serve a Military Extraterrestrial Industrial Complex. It would seem probable to me that is these underground bases do exist then they will not exist on one section of earth but would be scattered through the planet.

A DUMB (deep underground military base) in the Brazilian rainforest seems a logical place to have placed a DUMB and this would tie into the stories from the very same region of the Chupa

The Chupa from accounts that I have read are the name of an entity that preys on human forest hunters at night. They are badly hurt or killed by small box-like UFO at night. I think the Chupa are sentinels guarding an underground base and I would not be surprised that where there are Chupa you may find the location of an extraterrestrial/human coalition base.

I have read accounts of human mutilations in the Welsh Brecon Beacon also but I read of it many years ago, walkers found with almost the same injuries. It is a worldwide phenomenon!

My point is do not throw the hybrid out with the amniotic fluid, given the same organ stripping technology we would do the same to various fauna and we would have the audacity to call it scientific research.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

I think this guy's identity was revealed in a previous thread; something like "the tragic case of ."

anyway, we don't know if this was done by aliens. this could be a blue ops smear campaign. If it was done by aliens, it doesn't mean they all do this sort of thing.

we don't have the whole picture yet in the ET phenomena so let's not jump the gun guys

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Okay then, let's assume this was done by an extra-terrestrial being..

WHY pick Brazil?
WHY leave the body on Earth, alongside a river?

I looked at the photos but I don't see how it proves that it wasn't done by a human.
How long was the man missing for? Were there any other mutilation murders in Brazil before or after? Etc. Without knowing these answers it is easy to look past human involvement.

Much of the 'proof' for this being done by an extra-terrestrial being is with questions - "Why would a human do this/that?" but that is a moot point. Why would anyone ever do anything? Humans are capable of anything great, and sick humans are capable of anything disastrous and gruesome - such as this.

I would very much like to see what proof you or anybody else has that this was the work of something else than a human being. I don't mean to come off as demeaning or hateful, I am as interested in what caused the indescribable death of this man as anyone else is.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
This case has always given me the creeps since the first time I read it a few years ago but because the man lost consciousness during the procedure, not because it damned all visitors as dangerous.

One thing that I think should be mentioned that has not been mentioned in this thread is that if extraterrestrials did do this we should not assume that all visiting extraterrestrials mean us harm. In hoping for a full and open contact we must still make risk in that approaching a landing, raising an arm in smiling welcome is not going to end with arm and lips being removed but rather will form a new bond of friendship that will be the biggest single moment in human consciousness since we realised we could kill and drive off our predators with thrown rocks.

Such a chance would be worth a million risks to having my colon vacuumed out of my body. So many of us fail to listen to our instincts any more but it was evolved and stayed with us for a reason and in the context of visitor contact I would be good advice to be fully in tune with personal instinct.

Fear of visitors because of the human mutilation phenomena it is akin to an extraterrestrials child looking down at the earth from orbit, he turns and says to his mother, ‘They hurt everything and everyone they are a degenerate race?’

I assume that there are progressive and regressive factions serving different agendas within these visiting races and this seems realistic to me because even with a highly evolved sense of environmental and spiritual education a living being would still have personal want and needs.

The only time I would think there might be true oneness of kind would be if a visitor race was a synthetic machine race, minds alien to the concept of emotion - I may be worried about such a race but not the others, not even a powerful reptilian intelligence in contrast to a race that felt nothing.
It seems logical to me to assume that even within one visitor race that there may be positive individuals and there may be others serving more for themselves and thus play a different game because individualism works like that.

One group or individual from race of visitors killing a man near a Brazilian reservoir should not be grounds to damn the whole race as being contemptuous of human life in my opinion.

The day to come when a living and sentient being would be devoid of personal wants and needs would be a day I would not wish to open my eyes upon and therefore I derive some comfort from the possibility that yes there are regressive extraterrestrials going about their reprehensible business and in the same token there are more enlightened beings, trying to optimistically shift the balance and show us the means to free ourselves from the clutches of our ancient black minded elite.

The regressive minded in my opinion work closely with our secret government and maintain the secret of visitations and also the darker side of these visitations in regard to human mutilations and deep rooted psychological damage by these regressive visitors.

I sincerely am of the opinion that these mutilations come about by those who work with our own secret elite and I think this because cattle mutilations seem to occur where texts on the subject have theorised about underground military bases that serve a Military Extraterrestrial Industrial Complex. It would seem probable to me that is these underground bases do exist then they will not exist on one section of earth but would be scattered through the planet.

A DUMB (deep underground military base) in the Brazilian rainforest seems a logical place to have placed a DUMB and this would tie into the stories from the very same region of the Chupa

The Chupa from accounts that I have read are the name of an entity that preys on human forest hunters at night. They are badly hurt or killed by small box-like UFO at night. I think the Chupa are sentinels guarding an underground base and I would not be surprised that where there are Chupa you may find the location of an extraterrestrial/human coalition base.

I have read accounts of human mutilations in the Welsh Brecon Beacon also but I read of it many years ago, walkers found with almost the same injuries. It is a worldwide phenomenon!

My point is do not throw the hybrid out with the amniotic fluid, given the same organ stripping technology we would do the same to various fauna and we would have the audacity to call it scientific research.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

'procedure' huh? One human life is worth more than an entire alien species in the eyes of God. And 'highly evolved sense of environmental and spiritual education' these entites know nothing about the spirit and care nothing of the environment, their craft are always contaminating sh1t with radiation and leaving weird residues. 'I sincerely am of the opinion that these mutilations come about by those who work with our own secret elite' if that were the case, the 'elite' would just hand humans and cows over to them, but I don't think even the most wicked humans would do that. But I do agree with you that they are hiding under our earth and oceans. Maybe thats why why there has been an increase in earthquakes the last few decades, it's either them doing it, or divine intervention is trying to get the rocks to fall and crush them
I think the beings you speak of though that are good are actually 'light beings' who manifest to various people around the world, they don't seem to have the need or use for UFO's as they are messengers from God. But yes what aliens are doing to us can be called the same as what we do to animals, but I am personally also against animal testing or medical experiments being done on animals. That's just my take, not trying to attack you or anything etc

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Okay then, let's assume this was done by an extra-terrestrial being..

WHY pick Brazil?
WHY leave the body on Earth, alongside a river?

I looked at the photos but I don't see how it proves that it wasn't done by a human.
How long was the man missing for? Were there any other mutilation murders in Brazil before or after? Etc. Without knowing these answers it is easy to look past human involvement.

Much of the 'proof' for this being done by an extra-terrestrial being is with questions - "Why would a human do this/that?" but that is a moot point. Why would anyone ever do anything? Humans are capable of anything great, and sick humans are capable of anything disastrous and gruesome - such as this.

I would very much like to see what proof you or anybody else has that this was the work of something else than a human being. I don't mean to come off as demeaning or hateful, I am as interested in what caused the indescribable death of this man as anyone else is.

Maybe they have a history with the area, or something to do with the religious beliefs in the area lures them in, that and they know if they try it over Western nations they will get shot at. I know humans can't be ruled out but I guess it's each to their own I guess. The only proof would be circumstances and connecting the dots.

I'm also curious about the city he was from and if people report seeing UFO's often or other strange things. Something I will look into sometime later or tomorrow.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Moonman1111]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Found this, en.wikipedia.org...

And

www.youtube.com...

www.videoplayer.hu...

Seems theres a lot of UFO's that like to clusterfawk Brazil

Rosie, a contactee from Sao Paolo, Brazil said she's had several implants (including one
the size of a Lifesaver in her brain, see photo below). Her contacts with the Nordic aliens (whom she described as tall blonde humanoids with cat-like eyes)
informed her that the implants were used like cameras.

www.youtube.com...

Cat like eyes huh? Sounds like a serpent to me or one of the aliens the Aztecs worshipped.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Moonman1111]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

'procedure' huh? One human life is worth more than an entire alien species in the eyes of God.

Well as an atheist I would have to say that those words come not a mindset I would subscribe to because a life to me alien, human, whatever is still a life and I respect life for being alive even while a human god puts the weight of worth upon it. The way the man was killed was defiantly some sort of procedure; I do not denigrate or disrespect the death because I can see a procedure in the manner of death.

And 'highly evolved sense of environmental and spiritual education' these entites know nothing about the spirit and care nothing of the environment, their craft are always contaminating sh1t with radiation and leaving weird residues.

With all due respect you do not know how spiritually evolved these entities are or even how their craft work let alone what contaminants they may or may not be releasing into the environment. You have made many assumptions about their mindset, their motives and even their environmental credentials are called into question.

If the visitors are many thousands of years ahead of us in all fields then does it not seem very logical to assume that they would be more spiritually advanced than even the Dali lama? Would it not seem logical to assume also that a craft that can travel the stars or cross dimensions (assumption) would not be using radioactive contaminants but something altogether much more exotic in nature? We are all in the dark and we can come up with only theory gained and enhanced from what we read on the subject. It would be dangerous to think that because people are dying due to these horrible mutilations that we damn all extraterrestrials?

Originally posted by Moonman1111'I sincerely am of the opinion that these mutilations come about by those who work with our own secret elite' if that were the case, the 'elite' would just hand humans and cows over to them, but I don't think even the most wicked humans would do that.

You should not underestimate the levels humans may sink to gain an advantage. The rape of Nanking was an abhorrence that the world did little about at the time accept perhaps for some hand wringing. The holocaust and the personal horrors that made it up to the horrors inflicted by Japanese soldiers upon their captives are there to be read.

People are burned and flayed alive in the streets even today for being assumed to be a paedophile without due legal process. Albinos are killed in certain African countries because the body parts of their victims have some intrinsic magical value (not to mention real financial value).

I recall a story of a child being hacked to death and then dismembered in front of her parents because she was an albino and the killers wanted money – life of a child objectified to nothing more than a resource, her horrified parents secondary to making money.

The human condition therefore has much room for human individuals to sell out their fellow man in the most ultimate of betrayals, I for one am in no doubt of that.

But I do agree with you that they are hiding under our earth and oceans. Maybe thats why why there has been an increase in earthquakes the last few decades, it's either them doing it, or divine intervention is trying to get the rocks to fall and crush them
I think the beings you speak of though that are good are actually 'light beings' who manifest to various people around the world, they don't seem to have the need or use for UFO's as they are messengers from God. But yes what aliens are doing to us can be called the same as what we do to animals, but I am personally also against animal testing or medical experiments being done on animals. That's just my take, not trying to attack you or anything etc

Apart from the references to a god (godless here) I tend to agree with the last paragraph and I am not feeling attacked and why should you attack me anyway anyway, I was only giving an opinion and it would be against the laws of decency to attack a poster who starred and flagged your thread (joke).

Regarding light beings, I think they may be dimensional travellers rather than messengers from god but we all have our own opinions and I respect that you can see them as messengers of your god.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Why is the name of the Sumerian diety enlil in your icon picture?

Also their UFO's leave radiation signatures whenever they land in an area or are seen and the area is tested afterwards. There have also been cases of white residue made of various acids being left in the soil of where they land where no plants are able to grow again. And just because they may be older than us, does not mean they are more spiritually advanced than we are. Also I think the word intruder fits them better than 'visitor'.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Why is the name of the Sumerian diety enlil in your icon picture?

I enjoy reading about Sumerian culture and the name is just a name, I do not have to be a believer to see beauty in a language of a smooth string of words or a name.

There are beautiful strings of words and single words in the bible and the Quran and other holy books also but at the moment I have Sumerian words in my avatar because Sumerian culture is fascinating to me. There are no hidden meanings to my avatar other than it is a personal creation that means something to me.

Nice strings of words that on a personal level find resonance with me tend to be Sumerian generally and the Extraterrestrial entity in the background signifies that I have an open mind and that in searching for the truth I am searching without thoughts of malice.

Also that I make no assumptions based upon what I have read about certain races because I assume ultimately that the field we are drawn to is riddled with the cancer of disinformation and other deflections.

Also their UFO's leave radiation signatures whenever they land in an area or are seen and the area is tested afterwards. There have also been cases of white residue made of various acids being left in the soil of where they land where no plants are able to grow again. And just because they may be older than us, does not mean they are more spiritually advanced than we are. Also I think the word intruder fits them better than 'visitor'.

Yes I have read of these residues and I have also read of heat being left behind and I have also read of absolutely no trace of anything being left behind also. I have visited a UFO site and from my recollections the vegetation in the “bowl” was sickly, stunted and oddly enough was confined to the depression that the UFO had apparently left.

I left the site with the feeling that radiation had been some sort of by-product of this UFOs propulsion system but I had no means to confirm this and I try not to assume anything.

Therefore I am not saying you are wrong about your assumption that UFOs leave contaminants (I do not know) what I am saying is that to make assumptions based on just a few accounts would be folly and a disservice not only to the truth but to those who would seek the truth also.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Yeah, disinformation is a cancer. If people will believe it, they will make it up.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hello Moonman,

Just to note something....

There are some humans that have done some really horrid things, right? Does that mean they are all bad? Does that mean they are all out to get me? Can I prove by that bad action of one human that all humans will act in the same way?

I think you are generalizing way too fast here. Can you even prove an alien exists? I can prove humans exists and prove there are some really dark human beings in existence. So now what...do I fear the entire world?

Oh I forgot, you view humans as special, right?

What makes something so special, when it is capable of such bad bad things?

You are jumping the gun in more ways then one I think. Just my opinion though.

My best
LV

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread and a link S&F. It is a plausible and interesting theory.

Thus to add; perhaps it may never have been really so much a government that made the official decisions on the basis of the hypothesized treaty taking place in the 1950's because Truman was directly involved with private bankers like Rockefeller that have re-contracted the mechanisms of the most secret agendas of the history taking place in those years.

A lot of people will hide their agendas under the umbrella of a government only to be succumbed and cultivate real truth behind the motive. The government always contract the most prominent privately owned companies that have their own management of control, yet it is said the government is the official care taker of all actions committed.

It is a good research to start doing some root analysis of major organisations in this world and than we may potentially see roots. There is certainly some one involved in the cover up; yet I am not sure or ready to state otherwise.

Just to state my belief; I do think we have been in communication with other entities; because it is as ridiculous to dispute this, when compared to all the capabilities of the spiritual awareness that has been running for thousands of years on our planet.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Star and flag! I find it amazing that people have this space brother attitude.I came to the conclusion, that UFO' occupants, are demonic
in nature.To be avoided at all times and not embraced as being friendly.
Good thread

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Read this last night and couldn't get to sleep until 5:30am

Kept seeing Greys every time I closed my eyes.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Same could be said for the cattle mutilations, why return the cattle? could it be that they (whoever they may be) only see us as nothing more then lab rats?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Its irresponsible to say that Aliens did this...without accurate proof. Because of the nature of the body with the holes in it and such I can understand why you believe it could be an abduction but I'm leaning more towards the idea that this was done by a human as perhaps an experiment- possibly a dulce-like incident where they conduct strange tests with out of this world procedures...I dislike your title as this ensues all aliens would have this intent if they in fact did do this. However, whoever did this to this poor man clearly had no soul and whatever group that person or entity is with is clearly a criminal by our standards and should be treated as such. I wouldn't be surprised if we had negative ET's as I'm sure some must exist in this infinite universe but because this is one man and not say 400 men, I'd say its humans that did this. Perhaps with technology none of us know about...If this began developing into a pattern (seeing these bodies appear often like this) instead of just an extreme case I'd be more in line with your theories OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join