It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Experiment.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hello Worldwatcher,XXkrisXX,Plainjane. I will do this experiment again but better, i found out through this dry run were and why i think i went wrong on the information and coordinates given, I dont blame people for getting mixed up( this is for you plain jane ) don't give up!.
The focus was to convuluted. and watered down, One poster even picked up on the picture i had on my desk top PC,rather than the #'s provided.
I went back over my notes and for the next experiment, i will have one main focus through me not some target website.
Thanks for the encouragement.
Parker.
P.S maninblack what did you mean by "no one knows how it works or why"
There are plenty of articles that explain Exactly how people know how and why this works, if you were talking about my statement. it only pertained to my thought's on the subject. or was it just rhetorical?

P

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by parker]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
"There are planty of articles that explain Exactly how people know how and why this works, if you were talking about my statement. it only pertained to my thought's on the subject. or was it just rhetorical? "

The are articals which use broad imaginative concepts which cannot be proven nor have any scientific basis. Using ideas such as the matrix, signel lines etc. All instructors teach these and the is 'some' basis too them, as it has been observed when viewing certain species of alien, they will kick you out of the matrix as it were before you can finish your session...

Ok the is the holographic universe theory, but for remote viewing too be truely explained, we MUST understand fully the mechanics of our brain and too a degree our soul.

All of these are very broad theories.

Heres a tip for remote viewing, NEVER EVER try too guess or even conclude anything about the target till all your session data is done. 99% of the time you will be wrong, as the longer you are connected with the signel line the better the data gets, but also your ability too concentrate becomes less as you have been collecting data for that long. after about 30 minutes you should be getting your best data. Try not too make specific guesses, something like a structure, hard, holds something possibly liquid, it is yellow in colour is better. Eventually you can add more high level data when you get better and narrow down what the target could be. contry too believe every man woman and child on the planet can remote view too some level or another. just takes a little practice, time and patiance.

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by themaninblack]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Thats what I did ...........

give it a full week, to let pppeople in on it.......Im drunk now...but thats the point

give some time for us to get aware

do it next week make a date dude cause its ............its a good Idea

try again use the same thread....and lets have another go at it! K??

XxkrisxX

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I will start the next experiment and run it from Tuesday to Tuesday, or is that to long usualy people should not spend more than 15 min at a time trying to contact site,of coordinate numbers after that amount of time the info can cause you to double guess your findings. I might run it Tue to Sat.
Let me know what you think would work for you. TO XXkrisXX and the psychic posse!

Question: to maninblack your use of the English language is unusual in the manner in which you phrase things, are you from North America ? just curious. Parker

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I would like to go on record saying that I would like to see this experiment continued. I am curious of the outcome, as it seems more people are becoming interested and will participate in the next iteration.

I would like to see the challenge posted ASAP, and the resolution within a week or less afterwards. I think regardless of your timeframe for remote viewing, anyone should have their picture "painted'' in less than a week.

I would continue the experiement myself, but I don't want to step on Parker's toes.

--J1M

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Just1 Man... There are protocols to follow You cant just rip a picture out of a magazine and slap some numbers on it, and then say ok here we go.
as i learned from the last experiment it was too fragmented. For instance lets say you did use a photo out of a mag if there are any other pictures on the back of it or a story of somekind people could pick up on that insted of the intended. ........
New experiment is on NOW SEE NEW POST.
Parker

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by parker]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join