It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Experiment.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
This is something ive wanted to do for awhile,and it looks like people are ready for this type of remote target viewing. Given the sucsess of xxkrissxx experiment of Astral projection real time viewing, Way to go kriss!
I had suggested this sometime ago but the response was luke warm but i think more people are willing to try this type of thing .
Unlike the other Experiment i will give three target COORDINATES, choose one or try all three if you like. the viewing can be done at anytime(no time constraints) First get a white sheet of paper and write down the time of your viewing, name , and the coordinate number provided. Usually the first thing to put down on the paper is an Idiogram( a rough shape or image that first comes to mind) this puts you in contact with the assigned target.
and concentrate on the Taget #....Good luck and don't worry this is just for fun anyone can try.

Target 1 #5555
Target 2 #1121
Target 3 #0101

P.S i will give the feed back on friday the 28th at 11:00 pm denver mtn time.
parker ...Ive changed the feed back time to friday to give people more time wednesday was too soon.

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by parker]

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by parker]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Hey I am game, when I am not so tired I will take a chance, the 5555 one is a circle object.....lol Don't quote me on that, just what came to mind right away when I saw the number. I'll spend some time over the next few days trying it out and seeing what I get. Just for fun.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
lol wow can't wait to see what the results are to this experiment, im not particularly psychic, but im game if you want

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I see there are a few brave souls out there willing to take this challenge,you have to remember this is not about 100% accuracy its about trying to give something like this a chance. When AMOK ran his real time experiment he was at a river on a bench feeding ducks, i spent about two minutes on this and said he was at a pet store? obviously i was wrong or was i ? I said he was near water and the pet store part came to me as the ducks he was feeding. you have to remember there are many interpretations of any vision in your mind , the trouble is sorting out the wrong info from the intended info. so many of you who dont want to look like fools by saying one thing or another are robbing yourself of a chance to look at something that is open to your own interpretation . i must say that darkblade picked up on something i was thinking of as i was posting this (without giviving to much info) so you see there is something there ,something to learn, something to relate to as regular people. Dont be affraid and give this a chance!. You maybe supprized at what you can feel. no harm no foul just human nature.
Parker
P,S may 28th is my birthday so if you get any of these right i will drink 4 shots of tequilla.....only with lemon!!
Thank you dark blade, and freedom for helping me make this a sucsess!!

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by parker]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Hey Parker, I am still willing to do it, yup. Will sit down tomorrow and take a crack at it, but I might skip the 5555 cause I dont trust what I am getting anymore. I'll tell ya what I saw on 5555 just cause it was irrritating me...but I am pretty sure this is wrong.... The color green, a bar stool, a bar...you aiming at a bar? lol It was either that or a planet or moon, when I started to get those kind of images I figured I was screwed. gonna sit down tomorrow and take a crack at the other numbers....hey...5555....lake.....moon....barstool...bar....round....lol forget it...now I saw a car...LOL I went loopy I think...anyways...(grey car 4 door ).......pinetree......picknick table....slope to lake....moonlight lake reflection....Its 3:15 am CST. Dock..... Looks like a woodsy area at a lake...almost like a park or place where theres a cabin.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I'm feeling flowers @ target #0101. Specifically cut flowers in a vase or bouqet, not currently growing. Just the first thing that came to mind, kinda like word association.

--J1m

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Remote viewing has been proven too work. So why are you not using it too discover something useful?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
er.. random guesses but hey you never know lol

Target 1 #5555 - a green bottle
Target 2 #1121 - chair (brown)
Target 3 #0101 - fruits in a bowl

(remember not pychic at all
)

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
remotview

Darkblade you were really close on #0101 it is of the planet earth from space a perfect circle. fredom 88 was close with color on#1121.just 1 man i thought was the funniest he picked up on the digital picture i took with my camera of flowers in a vase on my current desktop.
for some reason #0101 is not comming up when clicked on ,sorry

1 #5555 side pic of Taj Mahal
2 #1121 Ayers Rock
3 #0101 planet earth from space
click on the link above to see the pictures.
Thanks you guys for taking the time to do something out of the ordinary like this,i think with practice i could improve on the methods i used for this.
Parker

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by parker]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
HAHA! no wonder I was seeing a planet...geeze...lol I figured I was going loopy cause I was so tired. go figure. Should of stuck with the first impulse.
*slaps self in head*

d1k

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
first one i saw a tank

second one i saw someone sitting at a kitchen table with a fridge and those alaphabet magnets on it

third one i saw a staircase

that was just a quick 2 min thing, didnt really try all that hard so we'll see how I do lol

*late edit*

well dont i feel dumb, you already posted the answers.

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by d1k]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
HAHA! no wonder I was seeing a planet...geeze...lol I figured I was going loopy cause I was so tired. go figure. Should of stuck with the first impulse.
*slaps self in head*

I have to admit i was supprized how fast you picked up on that, i was still finishing the final post and notes, when i saw your post i was thinking hard about this image of earth, I wanted to say something to you ...to keep on the same path but it would have ruined the experiment. I think you have talent in this area and should practice more i bet you could be good!.

The next time i try this i will take my own picture assign it coordinates put it in a manilla envelope, and place it in one spot in my house. I have to admit this was alittle flawed in how i executed it so next time it should be easier,only one photo and one coordinate.
Parker

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Sorry D1k i had to post the final feed back a little early dont feel dumb at all! Im just glad you had the GUTS to try.
The next one will have more controls in place and wont be so confusing if you guys are still game?
Parker

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
To the Maninblack i guess i kind of understand your question, although i am still in the learning stage with this, and i am trying to figure how and why it works. I am not at a stage were i could help someone with this. there are proffesional remote viewers who can do what you are talking about (such as view things at a molecular level, and human anatomy) but that is not me. The only thing i can liken it to is learning to play music sure natural talent is of huge benefit, but it takes practice to be a good musician.
P

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
wow this had bin an intresting experiment to say the least
, hope we can see more from you

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   
This is a transcript from the old Art Bell radio show "Coast to Coast"
this interview has three of the best remote viewers from the old Stargate days. and they talk about some various subjects from Roswell to jesus,
Great page. its not to long or boring.
ParkerArt Bell Show Coast to Coast RV

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by parker]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
well, I discovered, I have zero talent for this.

I saw this post and decided to give it a try. Of course, I was distracted by my environment, and only did the first two coordinates.

#5555 a waterfall of all things.
#1121 a ranch, specifically the fences around a ranch.

It was fun anyway, thanks.

PJ

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
parker no one knows how it works. nor why.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I missed it because I was away!...Do it again sometime I want to get in on this experiment.--was a good idea

Kris

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
yeah i missed this one too, do another, only one more day of relatives here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join