It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal UFO experiences thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
..continued..

I read on the first page about someones experience in Oxford. It was in 2008 that I had a small experience, and again a very coincidental one. Me and my friend had been talking about them recently at that time, and I had found a thing to lie on comfortably in her garden and watch the stars every now and then.

Now at some point for some unknown reason I came to the belief I would see a UFO in the next 4 or 5 days or something...Whatever, there was a reason to the number of days at the time but I don't remember. It was in the final day, in the final MINUTE of the time I allotted myself to spot a UFO, that I saw something greeny coloured and possibly boomerang shaped or just squiggly darting over Cowley, Oxford, between clouds. But because of the clouds, the sighting was fractional. But again, I cannot explain the confusion I had. It was literally 11.59pm of the last day of the four or five I believed I would see a UFO in. And I wasn't aware of the time either, it was only right after when I ran back in to tell my friend I had been successful that I saw the clock and realised it was 23:59... MENTAL

In 2009 I've seen nothing speedy, just glowing things this year. I think it was in the magic thread or maybe this one where it was mentioned about talking about UFOs and one appearing, the odds of that being very slim (yet the odds of just THINKING about one and it happens even slimmer, yet that seemed to happen to me :O only just realised!)...My friend and I were at the pub. He was getting more interested in UFOs by the minute, together we had both got a new UFO story from a friend too (and if you didn't know already, at least one in five of your mates will have probably seen a UFO, not uncommon at all..) - an orange ball appeared in the sky, moving fast, but nowhere near as fast as a meteor, then seemed to "fizzle out" to a tiny point in a matter of seconds. My friend didn't see it though, but we had pretty much just been talking about "ufos on tap". Hmmm. Again, a puzzlement.

I've seen a few other things but I really don't think they were UFO's. Last night I saw something odd but I think it was just a small flock of birds. And of course if fake planes are to be believed, I've seen a thousand!
Well, that's it, I promise. It's been an interesting thread to read & contribute to!

What's more is that I seem to be having annular UFO sightings which is awesome. I'm pretty scared of it ever being more than that. But I can't wait to see what 2010 brings, and til then be very thankful for what I've already seen

[edit on 8-1-2010 by markymint]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

I live in Oxfordshire too... Wallingford area, seems we have had UFO's out and about in this area for some time, if you think about what we have in Oxon, Harwell, PowerStation, Jet, culham laboratories, armed forces based in the area, the list goes on... is it related?? Who knows? seems strange though...

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Majestic RNA]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well there's a coincidence for the masses if ever there was one, I'm from Wallingford too. My second "speed ufo" sighting was right in the middle of the Kinecroft! It's the Clumps that lie on the ley, apparently a big sacrifical place that could be linked to Avebury, Stonehenge, all that stuff...tho although it's strange we get a lot of UFO activity around here, what I find is weird is why all the crop circles never come any further East than White Horse Hill or Weylands Smithey. But it is definitely the Clumps that give us our distinguished UFO activity in Wallingford I believe. Maybe even the fact it was once the capital of England, if "coincidence", "magic" and "we are scheduled to perish" is concerned. Maybe we should start a Wally MUFON for this type of stuff! Jet, Culham etc could very well be linked too. But activity has always seemed to happen in all opposite ends of the sky to where those facilities are. But yes, without a doubt, our friends (ahem) are undoubtedly keeping tabs of what goes on at those places. RAF Benson, as I'm sure you're aware, is also a hotspot. Didcot-ers have seen things over Benson. My friend worked as a postman and told me how whilst walking through a forest shortcut, came across a triangular craft pulsing within the trees, and all the forest in Benson humming with delight, only to watch it zig zag up into the sky in patterns "he can't comprehend". My friends in Brightwell have seen unexplainable things and they're certainly closer to Clumps/Sinodun Hills on the Ley than they are Culham or Harwell. And to think this is all going on in a 10 mile radius!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
1) I saw two red lights come from opposite directions, converging onto a point. When they met, they then diverged, again in opposite directions, but moving in directions perpendicularly to their previous directions of motion. Their movement was steady, and their pace was constant. Their apparent size and brightness was similar to that of stars. The exhibited transition between perpendicular directions of motion seemed instantaneous. It was well past sundown, very dark, and cloudless. The location was remote. I was about 10 to 13 years old, and obsessed with UFOs at the time, so my recollection of this event should be suspect.

2) I saw a luminous, bluish-white, seemingly solid and featureless globe, with an apparent size and brightness as of the full moon. Moving silently, and in a straight line, it crossed about 25 to 45 degrees of sky in 2 or 3 seconds, before traveling out of view. Its altitude was indeterminable, but was above the tree tops. Its luminosity and color appeared constant as it passed from a position near overhead, toward the horizon. We tried, but failed to relocate the globe after it passed out of view. Date/time/location: 2004/~1am/mountaintop.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
This happened to me the summer of last year 2009;

I was on a New Age website chatting in a chatroom;
There was this speaker/teacher in there and everyone was asking her all kinds of questions;

So i asked her if 2012 was real and whats going to happen;
She told me all the negative people are going to die and all the positive love people are going to a New Earth;

I asked her what this "New Earth" was like; She told me it is currently being built and they have teleportation pads and stuff;

She also told me about how i have an aqua aura and other things;

I was kind of skeptical so I did a little meditation and asked "The Light Beings" (which is what i call them; some call them angels, ghosts, gods or whatever)
I telepathically asked "Is that psychic lady for real? Is this "New Earth" real? and am I going to be going to this "New Earth";
I didnt hear an answer because Im not that telepathically powerful;

So next night; I forget all about it;
I was bored so I decided to go to the beer store about a mile away from my house;

As I was heading down the street to the beer store I noticed a really bright star in the sky;
Im looking at it like "WOW!!! That star is really bright"
I turned the corner and headed to the store and got my beer;

As I was driving home; I started to stare at the star, thinking
"That star is really bright!!!!"

Then as I was about to turn down my street the star flashed a red light at me; twice; It was just 2 quick red blinks;

I immediately stopped my car in the middle of the street staring at it; thinking "WTF WAS THAT?!?!"
after about 5 to 10 seconds it dawned on me that "OMG I THINK THAT MIGHT BE A UFO!!!!!!"
So i started racing down the street to my house and parked my car as fast as i could;
I ran into my house and out to my backyard;

When I got into my backyard, I started waving my arms in the air and yelling "HEEYYYYYYYY" (like one of those stranded people that needed help)
I stood on my back porch staring at this light;
For about 5 minutes;
Then I ran into my house and grabbed my digital camera;
I couldnt find the rechargeable battery so I said # it, it might go away by the time i find the battery; so i run back outside;

Im standing there for another 10 minutes wondering "Is that a UFO? Its not moving....; Maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me, Maybe its a planet"
I start waving my arms and yelling "HEEEYYYYY" a couple more times;
and still it didnt move or anything;

After another 5 minutes;
I started thinking "Its probably just a star" and was about to head back into my house;

Then all of the sudden;
The light dropped about 5 or 10 feet;
And glided directly towards me;
I said out loud "ITS MOVINGGGGG!!!!!!!!"
It moved in a way that looked like it was sliding across the sky; like how a hockey puck would move when someone slides it across the ice;
It mustve been about 2 miles away and got to me in about 5 seconds;

When it got close to me it started slowing down;
It mustve been 100 feet in the air;
By this time Im looking directly straight up into the sky;
It was just this gigantic ball of light about 15 to 20 feet in diameter;
It kind of paused for a second or 2 directly above me;
Thoughts started rushing through my head like "IS IT GOING TO ABDUCT ME?"
Then it started moving towards my front yard;
I ran back in my house and out the front door trying to follow it;

When I got out into my front yard I started looking for it but could see anything;
I started walking down the street looking all over the sky for it;
but it was gone;
I mustve stood there for about 10 minutes trying to see where it went;
But it was gone......
It just disappeared......

After that, all throughout the night I kept looking out my window to see if it came back;
And to this day I look up at the sky from time to time to see if it comes back

[edit on 9-1-2010 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Ha! never thought I'd meet a Wallyworld person on here, to keep the thread going and on topic I've U2U'd you...

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
last night i was walking the bike trail like i do every night for 5 miles well up ahead in the came a fast moving ball of light as it got closer to me as far as position goes not necessarily personal close just higher altitude it started slowing down i thought maybe it was a plane until it started doing that but upon further thought it was movin way to fast to begin with considering how high and far away it was when i noticed it apporaching but when it reached me above my head it flollowed me the whole trip every once in awhile i would stop to watch it and it would move in different directions as if either predicting which direction i would walk or trying to make me think it wasnt following me also there was another ball of light that flashed red white and blue it looked like a flying cop car but ofcourse it was not both were not out of the atomosphere so it wasnt planets,stars,or satelites anyway later that night after i came outside from being inside to check on the ball of light i found it tring to blend in with the night sky but it was almost like it knew i had found it was watching it because it started moving again it was off in the distance and then moved right around above me but higher ofcourse after reading my other posts its obvious to what it was!

[edit on 9-1-2010 by metalholic]

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I would like to share one of my personal UFO story’s. I was between the age of 9 or 10 (1977 or 1978) I had talked my mother in to letting my friend spend the night and we planned on sleeping outside in the back yard. It was a very dark night and around 11 we both had decided to raid my change jump the back fence and make our way up to the market about ½ mile up the hill from my house to play video games. At that point in time I lived in a very rural area and only 1 side of the road we had to walk up had houses. On the other side of the road were a very large gravel pit and a water tank. About the time we had the gravel pit start on the other side of the road I noticed a red blinking light out in the gravel about 20’ off the side of the road in the gravel pit area. I could see the light from some distance and we talked about what the heck it could be as we walked. As we got closer and closer there was still nothing visible in the area but the little blinking red light. We finally got to the point it was right across the street and I still could not figure out what could be causing the light so we both went over to investigate. We walked right up to what ever it was, the light seamed to blink but stay steady at the same time but even at the distance of 5 feet away still the only thing there visible was the red light and the gravel around it. I had enough I ran over and tried to pick up what ever it was but just as my hand got close, it shot in to the sky at about a 20 degree angle from the ground in a NW direction and disappeared from sight over the horizon in the blink of an eye. As close as I was I could not see anything but the little blinking red light & what looked to be a red trail behind it when it flew away at a unexplainable speed. Two things I am sure about are that what ever it was it was very small. (possibly the size of a baseball) And it was able to fly away very fast.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join