It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal UFO experiences thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
When I was a kid our family moved to a town by the sea. While we were looking for a nice place to live we stayed in a trailer/carravan in an empty holiday park (it was winter). We got into a habit of driving into town every day for some grub and a walk on the beach etc. One night I decided not to go as it was getting a bit boring.
About an hour after everyone left I heard a series of loud bangs from outside just like sonic booms, after a while I had a look out of the window and saw two intense, twinkling lights moving through some rough forest ground about half a mile from where I was. I thought they were the lights on a land rover or something until they lifted off the ground and three more coloured lights came on above the two white ones.(I think the coloured ones were red but can't be certain now as it was about 25 years ago!) I went outside to get a better view and saw the lights were in a W shape with the white lights making the bottom two points and the red ones making up the top three. It came silently overhead but when it was almost above I lost my bottle and went back inside and drew the curtains.
I don't know what it was but I was into aircraft and still am and have never seen anything like I saw that night. It could have been Aurora or something I suppose but it moved to slowly to be a conventional aircraft and it was to quite for a helecopter, there was no wind to disrupt the sound.
Never seen anything since but still looking and I promise not to be a jessy next time!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I had 2 or so experiences of UFO activity, as they do not seem exciting, but they scared the CR#@ out of me.

1) Last summer it was school break (June I think), I was 12 years old (now im 13
) and i spent my summer in Bulgaria. My friend and I we went up to the roof of his building and stared at the sky with his friends. It was about 15 minutes or so we saw this airplane and this little sphere. I thought it was a plane and didn't say anything. But then it started to circle the airplane, move in front of the airplane, then back towards is tail. I told my friends and they said it was an airplane. But then the sphere moved again and they started to freak out.

2) That same summer about 2 days later from that same indecent, I was walking home from my cousins house at about 11:00 PM. I was looking at the crystal clear night sky when i saw this big orb move. The orb was roughly about 2 or 3 times bigger then Venus when it is visible and i literally ran home, took out my Pellet rifle and stood until i fell asleep. That was my scariest experience yet because it was dark, and nobody was around me.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It was the summer of 2006 and I was in my room meditating. My aunts dog had followed me upstairs and was resting at the end of my bed. I had recently become very interested in UFO's, sort of an unexplained calling towards the subject, and I was reading all the material I could get my hands on.

As I said I was meditating and practicing some techniques for telepathic communication detailed in the book, "Listening to Extraterrestrials" by Lisette Larkins. After awhile I began to hear a subtle voice talking back to me and I was told to open my eyes. I opened my eyes and looked out my bedroom to see a 30ft in diameter, saucer-shaped craft hovering silently in my neighbors back yard. It was an hour or so after dusk and not even the surrounding trees were being disturbed by this large craft.

It was all black with red lights running down the bottom half of the saucer shape. It hung motionless in the air and I surprisingly wasn't shocked at all. Now I had never seen anything remotely close to something like this in my life. This sight should have been earth shattering for me. I should have been flipping out. I remember it being eerily calm. I was a trance like state and I had a mental connection to the beings inside the craft. I was never shown what they looked like but in my minds eye I could see the inside of the craft. I could see a imprint of a human like palm and I somehow knew that If i wanted to i could reach my arm out and go with them.

Something in me held back and I politely declined. They were very warm and seemed not to care either way. As soon as I thanked them for the experience the ship rose 200 ft in the air in a fraction of a second, paused for about 2 seconds and then shout across the sky at an impossible speed and vanished into the stars.

I sat in my room trying to grasp what I had just witnessed. I sat there blankly for a few minutes and slowly fell out of the trance like state. I came to thinking that must have been a dream. I was still sitting up in my bed and I glanced down to the foot of the bed to see my aunts dog trembling. She was no scardey-dog and whatever just happened had spooked her. It confirmed that What just happened was not of my imagination. I went to pet her and she hopped off the bed and ran downstairs. She left a wet circle on my sheets, and my aunt later told me she never pees inside.

I kept waiting to wake up from a dream but it never happened. That is the truth from the bottom of my heart and it has lead me down an amazing path of self discovery and I am sure one day we will meet again.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Zazza

I envy your sighting - some physical evidence to support what you saw

I won't go into mine, as I'm no longer confident about the details.

For those of you lucky enough to be able to vividly recall an incident - or have multiple witnesses as in Internos' case, consider yourselves the fortunate, lucky, few.

I hope I get the chance again.

Now it's time to say goodbye to all and best wishes to all members for making ATS what it is. I will miss ATS and all the brilliant minds and characters who have given me such enjoyment.

Manzo

[edit on 5-1-2010 by mckyle]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
here's mine..

personal encounter

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Zazza

I won't go into mine, as I'm no longer confident about the details.

For those of you lucky enough to be able to vividly recall an incident - or have multiple witnesses as in Internos' case, consider yourselves the fortunate, lucky, few.

I hope I get the chance again.

Now it's time to say goodbye to all and best wishes to all members for making ATS what it is. I will miss ATS and all the brilliant minds and characters who have given me such enjoyment.

Manzo

[edit on 5-1-2010 by mckyle]

OK.. this is something I don't get, plz don't take this as a slam in any way shape or form but.. why do people in general when concerning UFO/Encounters all put more emphasis on 'seeing' their ufo/encounter and discredit what people 'hear' but always ask.. 'what did it sound like?"

I dunno, maybe I'm way on a limb, but, are we being condictioned to 'look' for these phenomina instead of using ALL are perceptions??

anyways.. back to the thread.. wasn't trying to derail maybe heighten an awarness on ATS a bit ..

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I dont they mean anything too much by it.

I have to say, the sound is what really messed me up, it was like a trance or something, I have never heard that hum since.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocking-horse-poo
About an hour after everyone left I heard a series of loud bangs from outside just like sonic booms, after a while I had a look out of the window and saw two intense, twinkling lights moving through some rough forest ground about half a mile from where I was.

The "sonic booms" might have been caused by the UFOs dislocating the atmosphere (aka: producing a "thud") when they entered normal 3D space.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This is the first time I have ever written publicly about his event. My cousin and I were riding in my truck old to the old bridge. We ended up seing a light in the sky above a potato field. I laughed saying, "Look at UFO." We thought nothing of it other than a bright light? As we travelled further this "light" stayed with us. It began to scare us. As the road bended and turned, the light always stayed the same distance away. At this time, it was about 250 yards away, never coming closer.
We reached the bridge, and lit a smoke and began talking about what we saw. (As we had reached the bridge, the light disappeared over a hill.) We had been talking for about 20 minutes, when the maples behind lit up with a pinkish white light. You could see the light moving over the trees towards us. My cousin ran for the truck. I was so scared I had to stop and pee or risk going in my pants. As I was going, the craft glided silently over head. Ithought I was never going to stop peeing! It glided down river and we could no longer see it.
We decided to turn the truck around and look for it. We drove around an s-curve into a clearing and turned off the lights looking for the craft. While leaving the truck still running. We were both looking around. When I noticed the top of a couple lone trees next to the truck were lit at the top. I rolled the window down, and looked up and it was above the truck. I started screaming and my cousin was crying.
The next thing we new. The radio was coming back on and the truck enhine was off. I started the truck, and we turned around and headed home fast. We got to the top of a clear cut about a mile away, and my cousin said her foot felt wet. I told her, so does my leg. I stopped the truck to look. I turned on the interior light, and my right shin was full of blood and so was my hand from feeling my leg. My cousin took off her shoe and it was full of blood. She had an open wound about an inch long on the bottom of her foot. I had a scoop taken out of my leg. This is where it gets stranger. We each had a laser like clean cut on our upper stomach just below the rib cage on our left side of our stomach, a 1/4 inch cut by our right eyes. Both were scabbing over but still bleeding a little. We looked at each other in horror. I didnt know what the hell was happening, and she was freaking out from the blood. i guess we both were.
We finally got back to her house. She had to be home at 11. Well- it was 3am and her mom was waiting up. We went in side. The first thing, her mom says after she saw was what the hell happened? Do you know what time it is? We said yes, just after 11. Then her mom saw the blood on our faces and my leg. She started to freak, thinking we had gotten in an accident. We told her what happened. At first, she looked at us blankly, but could tell we werent lying by our responses and how scared we were. She cleaned us up and we spoke about what we knew.
I have never been back to this bridge again. My cousin and I no longer speak to each other, because we both have had so many nightmare and memories come back of what happened. We each lost a good friend because of this.
We did speak one time, when we both had a couple beers a few years later. We kept comfirming what the other knew, or thought couldnt possibly know. It was terrifying.
I remember the craft being cigar shaped with long tubes running down both side of the outside of the craft. This is what I saw when I looked up out of the window of the truck. I also remember being on a table and the instruments they used. i reemember being awake as they cut on me. I kept cyring that they were hurting me. My body wouldnt move, but my head and neck were able to move and look around. I kept looking the one in the eyes pleading, but it didnt stop them. I just kept hearing it say in my head, that they were here to help us.
I remember years later seeing the movie Lights in the Sky. It showed too much that hit too close to home.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Follow Up:
I still have something in my shin that they put there. You can feel it under my skin with your finger. It moves around. It wasnt there before this happened.
I have always been curious to what it is? Any ideas?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
My first real intense UFO experience happened in 2003. I live in upstate NY in the Hudson valley area, if you do the research on this area you'll see that there has been tons of sightings around here.

Well this is what happened, myself, my brother, cousin and a friend of ours were driving east from Monticello to Middletown down highway rt. 17. We got near the Bloomingburg exit and i noticed from the drivers seat three bright white orbs to the north. Two of them blanked out for about 4 seconds then reappeared. I decided to hop off the fair oaks exit and back track over the bridge.

We came to a clearing where we could see trees on the right and left and the middle was just an open space, and in that space was a large white ball of light, i guess about 70feet across. we sat there and watched it for a minute when it seemed like it was getting larger, in actuality it was coming closer to my car so it may have been bigger the 70 ft.

The whole time we were still in the car and when it seemed to get about a football field away i took off, this ball of light followed my car from that clearing until we got into Middletown on the back roads which is about 4 1/2 miles and then it took off into the sky.

I've seen about 30 ufo's and i'm only 25 and i have even been buzzed and harrassed by a low flying black helicopter the day after i saw strange lights at work. It buzzed me while at work the next day

[edit on 6-1-2010 by out there20]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I LOVE threads like this where members can post without fear of ridicule because of lack of proof. Here's another thread with a bunch more;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I'm a true believer, if not sometimes called crazy lady

I live in Western Australia in the area known as the midwest wheatbelt.
There have been plenty of un official sightings and stories in this area.
Farmers having crop circles, cars being followed by lights, stories of shadow people that scream like banshees and ufos finding people to destroy evidence.

I've had three experinces
1. I was about 16yrs old in 1997. A friend and I went for a walk to another friends house at about 9pm. (Walking the streets til midnight was just something we did) Although a townie, her front door faces towards a paddock and scrubland. While my two other friends were talking, I felt something inside me telling me to "look up". As I did, a gigantic orange ball of light drifted over the house, it then shot out towards the middle of the paddock, hovered and then as though someone switched off a light, it disappeared in the blink of an eye. Helicopter-NO, Flare-NO, Aeroplane-NO, Shooting star-NO . This sighting occured the same week orange orbs were seen in the Perth Hills.

2. A very vivid dream. I do not remember the build up towards it, but I remember waking up, being pinned down by lots of arms and screaming in my dream. I remember telling myself, if these are aliens, talk to them telepathically. After telling them in my head that I wouldn't scream if they just let go, they did. I was then allowed to sit up and was approached by a human looking doctor. Greys were walking around as though they were nurses. It was like a scene out of Star Trek. I remember making a deal that they could take what ever samples they needed from me as long as they kept me in the loop and told me what and why they were doing it.
I remember being told everything!!!! Who they were, why, how, what, and as with other peoples posts, I was given the choice of staying on earth or going with them.
The last thing I remember is trying to mentally lock everything away in a special place in my head before saying "I'll never forget this" and with that a nordic looking lady with a big needle replying "Yes you will".
I woke up bolt upright in bed, said "What the hell just happened!" aloud and then ran to the toilet and threw up.

3. One night our smoke alarm went off.....but there was no fire.
Upon trying to find something to reach the ceiling to turn it off, it turned itself off! (a) the battery was not flat, (b) whats the point of having one if it turns itself off (c) we had no candles or incense burning to set it off.
The only thing that bothered me was my inner voice screaming at me to "look out of the window".... not to check on the kids.
I have only found one small story on the net similar to this one.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Nice thread.

One encounter I had was this September on a plane from London Stansted to Riga, Latvia. I dismissed it to me being tired( after a sleepless night in the airport!) but I saw what I thought was a small black disc which appeared from a cloud panned up a bit and then started to descend. Wierd

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Could very well have been!?. I remember thinking at the time that there must be some blasting going on in a quarry or something but there isn't one for many, many miles and they dont use explosives. In all I heard probably 10-15 bangs.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Montanamana

that thing in your leg is most likely a transmitter of somesort made of material that if you had it sent to a university for study they would tell u its made of unknown material the reason your body isnt rejecting it like your body does anything else is because its in a sheath of nerves that fools the body into thinking it belongs there but it runs and is powered by the energy produced by your body another reason why its surrounded by nerve tissue no matter where you go what you do they know where your at and if your alive or dead (not a sarcastic or mean reply) i'm serious because ilve outsmarted them before i think i may have on of there tagging devices also but unsure of where it is!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Alright, Here's my experience's believe what you want say what you want but I know what I know!

When I was like 8,9,10 yrs old I dont remember my exact age but I remember it being in that area I used to sleep hiding under my blanket because I had always had a uncomfort with the dark seen to many horror movies and # just like any other kid born in the 80's growing up through the 90's childs play,friday the 13th,nightmare on elm st. You know how it goes well anyway you know that unrelenting feeling of something or someone staring at you well I was feeling that but no one had came in my room no windows open my bedroom door stayed shut and I knew where the rest of my family were but I was afraid to move because the intensity of the feelings where to overpowering for it to be imagination as I wasnt even that tired well I decided to go against fear and look In one motion I took the blanket down off my head ( I used to sleep facing the wall and only leaving a breathing hole to not suffocate) well when I jumped up and looked there was one of them aliens that I can describe as your basic description of a grey but for some reason honest to god it had a yellowish glow to it I looked right into it's eyes and imediately hid back under my blanket and hid before long I was waking up for school.

Same year that happened for some reason I had an urge to look outside I looked out my window upwards and saw 3 cigar shaped craft with what seemed to have red lights all over it with one red orb particularly located at same spot as the other 2 flying over head not to high pretty close maybe 20,000 30,000 feet no sound they looked like starships maybe idk i just know it doesnt seem right I've wondered if they were planes but planes as close as they were would have been making racket these were as silent as the night! and living in camden oh at the time there were no reason for planes to be as low as they were cause cinci is a grip away to be getting that ready for a landing and planes wouldnt fly so close together in a straight perfect line either.

A month or 2 ago I was half asleep with a unwordly unhumanly voice in my head saying watch his lids watch his lids as I was waking up and my eyes werent exactly ready to open well in all honesty I had been expecting a visit in the night prior for a few weeks so when I woke up to that I didnt dare look because I knew but I was also hoping it was apart of a dream or something in that nature until I saw a grey engulf in a beam of light and shoot up through my ceiling you know on star trek when light surrounds them and they disappear and then appear somewhere else well thats how they get in your house while your asleep without you knowing thats why there so stealthy and you know its possible because if they have the technology to travel the universe then they have the technology to do that and you wanna know why theres no evidence because if you were at a different planet studying another species and didnt want them to know it if you had the tech to get there in the first place you have the intelligence and technology to not leave any evidence the evidence they do leave gets bunked to unknown material which is there tagging devices thats how they know where to find you no matter what!

I dont care what anyone has to say I know what I've seen and I know I can out smart them that's why I was able to wake up at the right time to catch that thing beaming up out of my room! I been trying to prepare myself not to be so overwhelmed next time and actually grab ahold and capture the damn things! but It's not that easy seeing one and not being paralyzed with fear is hard when your not conditioned trust what you see and not be afraid!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
And another thing after the first occurance happened I was sleeping the same way hidin agaisnt the wall another presence was in the room this time it cut my blanket down by my feet probably trying to unsheath me without me knowing but because the blanket I had was a sheet sewed onto a thin blanket type deal it only cut the sheet part I would say it only cut that lightly because of course it didnt wanna cut me and wake me up but it wanted to get me out of the blanket but I know the blanket was lightly cut and again no one else were in there I havent told anyone any of these exp because like anyone else whose been around the block and is intelligent I dont like ridicule by people who wasnt there and dont know and I often sometimes question myself because we are taught a certain way and to believe a certain way our gov. tells us a certain way and society and then what they say is proved bull # by your eyes and no one else knows you keep # to yourself!

Btw they do communicate telepathically and either they can tele-english or I can translate them! because that night a few weeks ago I knew what they were saying to eachother the best way I can describe the voice is listen to amon amarth and lamb of god and then imagine a water diluting the voice it was crazy!

I also have footprints on my cell phone I cant explain as I would love to put them on here I dont have service because I aint payed my cell bill being unemployed and ohio is lackng in the employment dept.

The other night I saw an orb that flashed red and light in a manner that planes do not when it got to the point of slashing red it had a longer sequence then the other flashes planes dont do that and as far as it was away and high altitue it moved way to fast!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It was the fall of 2007 and my senior year at Western Carolina University in North Carolina. I had a class that was cancelled and so I was free for the whole day, so my roommate and I decided to go hiking at a place called Pinnacle Point in Sylva, NC. We enjoyed the hike and finally reached the top and pulled out a camping stove and proceeded to cook something to eat while we were up there. As i was lighting the stove, My room mate says, "hey look at that! Is that a star?" i glanced at my watch before turning around, and noticed it was only around 3pm. I immediately thought it odd that a star could be seen at 3pm. I turned and saw what looked like a star in the sky, but down near the horizon and extremely bright. It just seemed odd looking however. I went back to my backpack and got out a pair of binoculars and started to look at this "star" through them. I immediately noticed that this was no star. Through the binoculars, as clear as day, i could see a HUGE silver orb floating in the sky, with the sun reflecting off of the top right portion of it. I turned the binoculars over to my roommate who confirmed i was not seeing things. As we were watching this thing, we saw another one literally appear out of nowhere above and to the right of it. There were now two. Then, the original one we spotted, as i was watching it through the binoculars simply faded away into nothing. Then it came back in a different location. At this point we were both confused as to what we were seeing. An airplane flew into the same area of the sky, and we used its contrails as sort of a reference to see if these objects were stationary or moving. It seemed to me that they were perfectly stationary, not moving in any direction. We then noticed a third silver orb in the sky. We sat in awe watching this gigantic metallic looking orbs in the sky. I remember how clearly we could see them. After 30 minutes of watching them, they all faded away one at a time. It was like they dissolved into thin air. These were not weather balloons, unless they have developed cloaking mechanisms for them.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
First post, so I'll keep it brief! Though I've believed in ET's since forever, I had my first real glimpse at one in 2005. I had been smoking outside for a good few years so it was no new routine - with a wonderful, large view of the sky I always marveled at the stars and almost instantly as I sat down, sparked up and looked up - to seewhat I can only describe as what looked like a long flourescent kitchen strip light fly over from South to North, horizon to horizon, in no more than 4 or 5 seconds.

It's one of those moments you know you're perfectly sane, because even in that brief moment, you still have to move your head, and your body - and naturally in disbelief I stood up as it neared the Northern horizon and was still watching it as it dissapeared. The fact I'd moved around assured me I wasn't seeing things.

That got me wondering! And for the first time I started to bring UFOs up in conversation with friends. And that's been a good thing!! Since then it really has been an epic journey of self discovery, and also of course discovery of whatever it is out there

It wasn't until 2007 until I saw exactly the same thing. Now this is where it gets more interesting; all my sightings from then on seemed "timed" or very co-incidental. Which is excellent considering I just read the thread about "magic" and coincidence. I am very fond of investigating coincidence, at least, how I can control it - but I'll save that for the other thread

So anyway yes, that night in 2007 was the first time I ever saw NASA UFO videos, including the famous Tether video, the five lights in a circle following the STS mission and several videos of things shooting up out of earths atmos into space, plus that great video of a huge circular craft "appearing" and dissapearing above a storm.

I'm not sure what that did at the time but on reflection I think that was solid affirmation for me that this phenomena was real. As if one sighting wasn't enough, I know .^^ But it was literally 20 minutes after watching those videos and strolling to my evening shift at work where I discreetly thought, wouldn't it be funny to see a UFO? And lo & behold, as I was passing through the middle of the town's park, I literally looked up as I had that thought & saw another fast flourecesnt kitchen light bulb at high altitude travelling a perfect line East to West, again I could practically see both horizons and it took no more than 6 seconds to go from one to the other, just bright enough to see. Again I span my body - there is no way my eyes could trick me for that long. Sure they do all the time these days, maybe for a fraction of a second.

So that was frickin' awesome
I thought of UFO and SAW UFO in that very instant. That is special to me!! What happened next was weird. Again in 2007 I believe I walked out my back door for another cigarette and looked up into the North Westerly sky and for the first time saw "a star leave its stationary position and begin to dance about".

This sighting, though absolutely amazing, still has me perplexed and I simply don't know whether I saw it or imagined it - even though the sighting lasted 20 to 30 minutes and I even got my mum outside who said she could see something moving. This object was circling round and round, like it found a massive 2p in the sky. Then it would stop and go round its circle again in the opposite direction. Then it started going up and down and up and down and...oh man, I loved this sighting but I just can't justify how confusing it STILL is!
There was another, blue object in the sky too, which seemed to be "observing". I watched that for another half hour and it never moved, finally a huge cloud moved in front of it and both UFOs were gone.

Just so you know, these all took place in Oxfordshire, in an area which I've just found out is on the large ley-line, St Mary/St Michael one I believe, so that has pretty much confirmed to me why there's a lot of activity around here.

...more.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join