It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Doom on C2C tonite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Ed Dames my favorite RV guy is on www.coasttocoastam.com... tonite.
Always entertaining but seldom right with his predictions. My favorite Session of his was when he RV Satan. Classic Ed Dames.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Whats Dr. doom about?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

A supposed Remote viewer that constantly forecast horrible earth and population devastation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also sells his course on Remote Viewing. His main concern, not prediction.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
LOL!

I take everything Ed Dames with a grain of salt but he is entertaining to listen to, even if he is one of the biggest narcissist crackpots I've ever encountered... besides Steven Greer that is.

What amazes me is that he has the audacity to keep predicting BS even though he never gets anything right. He must either have the memory of a goldfish or no conscience whatsoever. Probably would have made a good politician or Corporate CEO.

IRM

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Major Ed Dames "went out on the limb" again tonight. On the C2C broadcast, Ed Dames Remote Viewed President Obama's birth place simply to get at the truth. Even though it can never be verified, Major Dames clearly stated that the President was born in Kenya!

I guess it official now. So, do we have a new election or is it President Biden?

Unfortunately, the conversation didn't dwell on this explosive news for very long....after all, there were crop failures, solar kill shots and cataclysmic climate changes to deal with.... sometime in the near, and ever so vague, future. So much doom and gloom and so little time.....

Luckily, Major Dames had the opportunity to mention his public appearances and his upcoming biography.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
Luckily, Major Dames had the opportunity to mention his public appearances and his upcoming biography.

Of Course He Did!

IRM

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Ed Dames? Oh brother! After spending a short time on ATS i.e. I think my one year anniversary is coming up.......I've realized 50% of the members here are borderline nutjobs. And 50% of the listeners and guests on C2C are as well.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Zosynspiracy]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
They're all a big worry.....

www.thedebrisfield.net...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I got really excited there I thought comic book characters where coming to life but alas no its just that shill Dames.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Definitely nutjobs, but C2C is entertainment. You're supposed to listen with the notion that that's what it is. I'm sure there are people who tune in and gobble up every guest, but we all know how unhealthy that is. I will always listen to the show because it is entertaining. Nutjobs are great entertainment.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Well I want to clearly state that I am NOT a nutjob and when I go on C2C it's to present what ATS member's are saying... (maybe I am a nutjob?)

On topic...

Ed Dames, yeah...

Springer...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by spinalremain

Well I want to clearly state that I am NOT a nutjob and when I go on C2C it's to present what ATS member's are saying... (maybe I am a nutjob?)

On topic...

Ed Dames, yeah...

Springer...

....priceless

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Ah man, I am not sayin all are nutjobs, but clearly there has to be at least 1 nut loose to be into what we are all into? You know what I'm sayin. Some of us are a tad more nutty than the rest.

Hell, i wouldn't still be lurkin after all these years if I were wrapped tight, and well adjusted.

This my favorite website and has been for some time, but c'mon........"Violent Encounter With Alien Being" That's the kind of thing I was alluding to. Nutjobs are abounding when it comes to this sort of stuff.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by spinalremain]

[edit on 5-1-2010 by spinalremain]

new topics

top topics

join