It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 UnCut For All You Debunkers. Best Video I have seen yet!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hello guys, (don't let the title hurt your feelings, its the title of the video.)

I have two parts to this thread. a Q&A request, and a video... this video is the most damning piece of evidence ive seen. take a look below, you'll know what i mean when you see it!

"Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup" is another in a series of films by writer and director David Avery that includes what Avery claims is evidence that bombs may already have been planted in the towers before the attack. Unfortunately, Sunjata's star power apparently draws enough interest to give this disrespectful exercise legs. “The American people are still living in the aftermath of 9/11 and dealing with the repercussions,” Avery said. “With a new administration in office, information is being revealed almost on a daily basis. With this film it is our hope that answers will be revealed and questions will continue to be asked.” The free event will include a question-and-answer session, which could be far more interesting than the film, depending on who else shows up for the 1 p.m. screening next Saturday at the Jersey City Library.

Link

Un Cut Video from an apartment building not to far from the Twin Towers:

In the beginning you can clearly hear the woman say that as the plane hit the building there was also an internal explosion taking place at the point of impact.

We Are Change New Jersey

Google video:

Google Video Link

Part 1:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Part 2:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

I am attending this meeting in Jersey City, NJ and i am wondering if anyone has any questions that they would like to ask Sunjata while i am there. Ill choose the 3 best questions from this thread. please let it be civil questions or something of that nature... no silly stuff please

Also, for you debunkers here is an uncut video of the twin towers. the women in the videos is explaining that she heard explosions pre-impact. can someone explain that?

If the videos are not working, go to the we are change site, its playable on there... also if anyone can embed the ATS media correctly, please U2U me with the right code. *if it doesn't work*

EDIT: OK it doesnt work, click on the links above the videos to watch them on the ATS media portal. I think it is still converting to flash. i U2U'ed a few mods to get this fixed, please excuse the technical difficulty. hopefully a worker monkey can figure this out.

2nd EDIT: removed the video, and just included the links to the ATS portal. also included the google video

[edit on 1/5/2010 by ugie1028]

Mod Edit : added embed tags for ATS video
Mod Edit: removed embed tags, video format non compatible for embed

[edit on 1/5/2010 by JacKatMtn]

[edit on 1/5/2010 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
At the beginning the lady said she heard a noise like a plane and saw an explosion going out. Anyway, the internal explosion is merely what she describes after the plane went in.

Am I missing something on this first part? I am not seeing or hearing anything unusual.

Flag for thread.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by jam321]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

go to the we are change site in the OP. i am trying to figure out what went wrong.

can someone help me with this? that would be great!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The video is 26 minutes... What exactly am I supposed to be looking for?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

the woman's reaction, what she is explaining when the 2nd plane hits. you can hear explosions right before the impact. she even describes the planes of not being AA's but military planes.

figure this one out, because i cant.

around 10-11 minutes in the first video.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Here's the video. But I don't think it's called Best Video I have seen yet! pr has that in it's title.

Google Video Link

Enjoy

-m0r

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Personally I believe this video is disinformation leaked by the CIA.

There was no plane.. It's "amateur" video like this that leads credence to the planes theory.

People gobble it up.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

thankyou!

I have them added on the ATS portal in case google takes it down.

for the title, that was my opinion of the video. its the best one ive seen so far. explosion before impact. cant get any better than that.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

i hate to break it to you, but the planes were real. i saw them with my own eyes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i describe where i was, and everything in that thread.

enjoy!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
About 1145 or 1146 the camera jerks. Looks like a part was edited out. Maybe I'm wrong. But I can't spot no plane in the video.

They say it was a military plane. Where is the plane. Tried to go to fullscreen, but it won't let me.

Does anybody see a plane?

I see like a helo going away from building.

Also, if plane is coming from the opposite direction, south, how can they tell it is a military plane?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

the woman in the video states it.

which one was it, the video on the portal, or the google video?

NVM i saw it. it looks like it jumps a few frames. I just asked the poster of the video, and asked what happened. the people who recorded it and released it, edited it a little. i guess to shorten the length of the video, or remove their faces from it. im not sure, but good catch.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
In the beginning you can clearly hear the woman say that as the plane hit the building there was also an internal explosion taking place at the point of impact.[/quote[

except she never said that at all, she said something like she heard the noise of a plane then a boom and a explosion from the inside going out - and we already know that, as can be seen here

Also, for you debunkers here is an uncut video of the twin towers. the women in the videos is explaining that she heard explosions pre-impact. can someone explain that?

She never said that at all, care to point out exactly where she said that? This is typical of how truthers work, by twisting peoples words!

If the videos are not working, go to the we are change site, its playable on there... also if anyone can embed the ATS media correctly, please U2U me with the right code. *if it doesn't work*

EDIT: OK it doesnt work, click on the links above the videos to watch them on the ATS media portal. I think it is still converting to flash. i U2U'ed a few mods to get this fixed, please excuse the technical difficulty. hopefully a worker monkey can figure this out.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

The google video. The woman states it is a military plane at about 1217.

But I don't see no plane in video. How did she see the plane?

I know a plane hit the building so I am not one of those who believe no plane hit.

So if it is edited, why call it uncut?

This video and their faces appeared on TV a few weeks ago. Can't remember the show.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by jam321]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

i have no idea how she saw it, but she said she did, and states it on the video.

i liked this video because this women sounded clear sincere, and wasnt panicking. i don't think she lied, but i still don't know how she saw it.

i was hoping someone here could help with that.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I think she said her boyfreind "thought" it was a military plane.

They were speculating as events were unfolding

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

There is another voice in the background sounds like a woman but sometimes hard to pick up what she is saying.

Yep lady in background is first to say it looks like a military plane. Then the lady with camera says military plane.

check up on this thread tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

i guess the other lady had a different view that the person with the camera.

I'll have to check up on this thread tommorow as well. (tired)

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

i hate to break it to you, but the planes were real. i saw them with my own eyes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i describe where i was, and everything in that thread.

enjoy!

Ever seen a winged cruise missile? Looks like a plane.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

A little, itty bitty plane.

But lets do a comparision.

This is a Tomahawk cruise missile

en.wikipedia.org...

Wingspan: 2.6 meters (8.5 feet)
Length: 5.56 meters (18 feet)

This is a MQ-1 Predator

en.wikipedia.org...

Wingspan: 48.7 feet
Length: 27 feet

Boeing 767(ER)

Wingspan: 156 feet 1 inch
Length: 159 feet 2 inches

Are you seriously going to claim that something the size of a 767 was confused with something the size of a Tomahawk?

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

No offense towards the OP at all here but these vids are old news. I saw the one in particular, what I called at the time "emotional video 911 chick" video some 4 years ago. Don't remember if it was posted on Youtube, Google etc but thats not a new video at all. Good clear video, new angle and while it should be proof to the no planers that planes did hit the WTC, thats about it.

In addition and again, no offense to the OP BUT, anything by Dylan Avery or the LC crowd is not (to me anyway) anything but an attempt to milk the conspiracy cash cow. I too doubt the OS but one cannot continue to support the absurd claims that Avery continues to make when the proof to dispute much of what he boasts is on several thousand videos taken by people that were actually there that day.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join