It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News!!! MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT to the World

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by solarstorm

from your source

They expect that the technology will be ready to bring to the public by April, capable of several kilowatts of continuous output. Greer said that the Orion Project signed a contract with this top secret scientist some ten days prior to the Dec. 25 announcement.

What does this mean for the average person?

I don't quite understand exactly what several kilowatts will do for me.

Sorry, just not my best subject area.

Kilowatt = 1000 watts.

Must things I have found say the average us home uses like 3600 watts a day.

Not quite. A home may consume 3600 watts average which means 86KwH per day (3600 watts x 24hrs), which sounds a little high. The average UK (colder climate) is 30KwH per day.

At 30KwH per day and several hours of low night time usage even a 7Kw generator would do quite nicely.

With 7Kw there is capacity to charge batteries for a car....hmmmmm.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
reply to post by muzzleflash

Why does it look any better? He stated he will charge people for this technology, its not free.

I'm sure that the reason we wont see it is because he didn't get the funds needs to start up ( only 3 mil) along with the scientist getting taken away again.

I dont know if this is a scam or not, I dont know anything about

but some of u people have their minds in some other planet

just answer me this:

WHY WOULD HE GIVE A FREE ENERGY GENERATOR FOR FREE ?

seriously ... I mean, it doesnt make any sense, if they want to start the development of new technologies they will need some money and other thing, they need to pay for the manufacturing of these devices

I am just astonished that some of u guys think this device should be for free HAHAHAHHA I MEAN, WTF, it doesnt even make any sense

only a rich guy would be able to provide these devices for free, I am sure none of them have the money to do that

could this be a scam? maybe, but that doesnt mean you need to NOT use your brain when you use this thread

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LASTofTheV8s
This will NOT happen. Because it CAN'T happen.

For those of you that really grasp the structure of the world we live in, you understand that, at this point, the powers that be would never allow the release of anything that would empower the masses.

The key word here is "allow". Anything that is allowed to be released to the people, will most definitely have many, many caveats associated with it, end up as a "bait and switch", or simply a hoax.

We are given tastes of this, and bits of that, as we are pacified, over and over.
But, nothing ever really comes of these revelations.

No. The people at the controls are not going to allow anything to reduce their power and influence.

On the day that something does actually happen, to change the way our world is currently controlled, it will be done in a nearly catastrophic, single-stroke, unexpected manner. A "flash-flood" of information. An instantaneous reversal of power. An uncontrolled, and sudden distribution of technology or insight, given to the masses in one fell swoop.

But, these dribbles, and leaks that are offered to us from time to time, will never amount to anything substantial. Even if they SEEM to be coming from sources that present themselves as agents of change. Such as Greer.

I agree, I think it will be impossible for this project to work, something is going to happen

look for news about suicide, some woman saying greer tried to kill her and other type of sttuff ... terrorism ... they will need to do something if this is legit

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
I can tell you for certain Greer is just milking the same community that lacks sorely critical thinking as he has with his bogus UFO projects.

The fact that he has any difficulty raising funds for something he claims is so important, beneficial and would represent a vast fortune in patent royalties or process management for anyone involved fully demonstrates this.

He's a snake oil salesman.

Well, if he is just a "snake oil salesman" milking the community for money - he's doing a really poor job.

Because as I already pointed out, when he first started the Orion Project they had the donation meter visible for everyone to see, and they weren't even able to raise $100,000 in a year.

He, and Dr. Loder and Dr. Jan Bravo and all the rest of them could make far more money than that by just going back to their old careers!

I don't think he's a snake oil salesman; the problem is he utterly ruined his credibility.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
I hope it's not genuine. I have a strange feeling the millions of people working in oil and gas, including me, and most likely someone you know will loose their job because of this free energy.

yep, lets think about us not the future of the planet

thats one of the reasons our human race suck bad ... no one is willing to give something ... they just want to receive ...

but I am sure, IF this thing worked out, oil and gas would still be used a lot, its not like they can change all structures that fast

what it could do is we get some honest price for oil, since nowadays, these arabs are making so much money they are building cities from gold

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by misswanderer31
I hate to sound pessimistic but there's nothing on this earth that is "FREE" especially when it comes to energy... the world governments/corporations will put a price tag on it and sell it to the masses.

the energy is free in the way it is obtained

its not like you wont have to pay for it ... off course you will, but this would make the planet healthier, us healthier and our future more brighter ...

but off course you would have to pay for it ... but maybe some places that doesnt have the money, would be able to survive using it ...

they need to build the devices and manufacture it ... so you know, off course its not going to be free, only if you could build it at home

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been said yet since I didn't read through the whole thread, but we already havefree energy, after the cost of setup.

Wait for it,

solar energy. The sun is very willing to share. Tada!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster
Well, if he is just a "snake oil salesman" milking the community for money - he's doing a really poor job.

Because as I already pointed out, when he first started the Orion Project they had the donation meter visible for everyone to see, and they weren't even able to raise $100,000 in a year.

He, and Dr. Loder and Dr. Jan Bravo and all the rest of them could make far more money than that by just going back to their old careers!

I don't think he's a snake oil salesman; the problem is he utterly ruined his credibility.

People like Greer and professionals who become 9/11 conspiracy promoters like Jones, Balsamo, Griffin, etc. always claim they could be making more money elsewhere. Often they are failed in their field or are looking for something better paying. At any given time there are a few million people out of work or doing low paying jobs with bonafide academic and professional credentials who all "could be making more money"

The fringe culture con-artists make their real money doing appearances on the marginal lecture circuit, media, unacknowledged funding from private sources, etc.

Rather than doing his previous work which had no future, Greer has an accumulating sub-celebrity status n the fringe circuit which will guarantee him at least a few hundred thousand a year, likely more, as he galavants around the world with paid flights, hotels, expenses, and low level glitter and recognition.

Believe me, this is what he's doing. It's very obvious. Conspiracy folks buy into these charlatans like fish t water.

If Greer had anything resembling a breakthrough on energy he would be fielding offers in the millions every hour of the day.

This is a bogus and not even well promoted. Greer is amateurish.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You would think the actual orion project site would be the first to announce that

www.theorionproject.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneDivided
Don't know if this has been said yet since I didn't read through the whole thread, but we already havefree energy, after the cost of setup.

Wait for it,

solar energy. The sun is very willing to share. Tada!!!

Cool, now tell me how I will run my company and its 2000 buses on solar energy alone. Save me the millions of dollars I spend every month on diesel, please.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Secret Scientist? Hmm, it reminds me of this "channelled" message I read yesterday. I've been following this guy, and it's pretty incredible how many messages he's able to put up per day(if he's making them up, then he has a very very creative mind.)

www.youtube.com...

Is it possible for anyone to fly over Yemen to verify this?

Now here's something really freaky. Type in www.itanimulli.com(illuminati backward) or www.itanimulli.net or www.itanimulli.org in your web browser and see where it takes you.

I learned that from this user:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
Secret Scientist? Hmm, it reminds me of this "channelled" message I read yesterday. I've been following this guy, and it's pretty incredible how many messages he's able to put up per day(if he's making them up, then he has a very very creative mind.)

Yeah. Creative mind. Right. Where I live that´s called "not having a job". And I dont know how some people say that 100.000,00 USD is not a lot of money. Care to donate 100.000,00 USD to me? I promise I will find a secret scientist and do my best to research free energy. Hey, my reputation is ZERO so I am already ahead of Dr Greer.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by henriquefd]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by henriquefd

Did you try typing in the link? And if he's making them up, then he must have a very good knowledge of geography, because names like Gulf of Aden and Sanaa are not names that you can just think of out of nowhere.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by np6888]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Did you try typing in the link?

Cant. The network where I am does not allow Youtube. I assume you are talking about Dr Greer when you said THIS GUY, since that came right after the mention of the infamous secret scientist.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The illumaniti link. It's already in my post

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

If Greer had anything resembling a breakthrough on energy he would be fielding offers in the millions every hour of the day.

Sure - from oil and coal and fossil fuels corporations who buy up the technology and then do nothing with it.

This is a well-known phenomenon in the "free energy" community.

There is also a tremendous amount of fear and intimidation, people being harassed and spooked by "MIB"-types, in some cases even murdered like Stan Meyer.

Why didn't you mention any of that in your post, mmichael? Instead you make "free energy" out to be some kind of big cash-cow - HAH!!! Nonsense.......

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The illumaniti link. It's already in my post

Dude... that´s old news. someone registered that domain and redirected to NSA website. Search ATS for that domain and you will find threads talking about it. It´s nothing.

Thread about itanimulli.com

[edit on 5-1-2010 by henriquefd]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The last time Greer had something this big he was offering the world was in 2001 when life long military officials told the press before the Washington Press Club that ET's were real.

Almost ten years on and no disclosure.

My gut tells me ten years from now I might be writing the same s#$t on somebody else's thread about how this next big thing of his won't bring about change anymore than his "free energy device" did ten years ago.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

Sure - from oil and coal and fossil fuels corporations who buy up the technology and then do nothing with it.

This is a well-known phenomenon in the "free energy" community.

There is also a tremendous amount of fear and intimidation, people being harassed and spooked by "MIB"-types, in some cases even murdered like Stan Meyer.

Why didn't you mention any of that in your post, mmichael? Instead you make "free energy" out to be some kind of big cash-cow - HAH!!! Nonsense.......

I don't mention the buying up of technologies by corporations and hiding them from the public because anyone over 12 and with half a brain knows it's a conspiracy fantasy.

Every decades hundreds of breakthroughs that make things cheaper are developed and scooped up by investors and industry.

The notion the oil and gas industry is concealing technologies that would compromise their profits is a common illogical fantasy. It's always about money and if there is a better way to make it the same producers will want to be in on it.

Scientists and researchers do not work in total isolation despite what movies may have you believe. When there is something really innovative others either contribute or it gets carried on the grapevine.

I have worked with dozen of people who have worked on or developed inventions, technologies, software, etc. The story of General Motors buying up the miracle engine is a joke among them. Everyone wishes it was true, and that it would happen to them.

There are communities and there are spies, whistleblowers, people with integrity. Not a world of any "magic" energy source that is demonstrable has ever come to light.

Just charlatan scientists promising wonders. Look up "Cold Fusion" a hot miracle energy source that even got as far as reviews in legitimate science journals No one could reproduce the results but a fe phony scientists got a career boost and financial free ride for a while.

Cold Fusion expert Dr Stephen Jones later switched to another scam - discovering traces of thermite in WTC debris. He still is milkng that though every bonafide scientist checking his results says he's found primer paint ships not explosive residue.

Don't let con artists with credentials fool you.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I don't mention the buying up of technologies by corporations and hiding them from the public because anyone over 12 and with half a brain knows it's a conspiracy fantasy.

Resorting to ad hominem attacks cause you KNOW it's the truth,

Every decades hundreds of breakthroughs that make things cheaper are developed and scooped up by investors and industry.

Sure - in every field OTHER THAN energy and propulsion.

In the energy and propulsion arena, we're still using internal combustion engines that are over 100 years old, still burning coal for the majority of our electricity...... there have been NO big breakthroughs. Or at least, no big breakthroughs that have been widely developed and brought to market

The notion the oil and gas industry is concealing technologies that would compromise their profits is a common illogical fantasy. It's always about money and if there is a better way to make it the same producers will want to be in on it.

But "free energy" technology would NOT make them more profit. Because all the profit is in making people pay for their energy continuously!

If everyone started running their homes and cars with free energy generators, all the profit would disappear, and the whole system of control of the central banks and corporations would collapse.

Would the corporations be willing to take various actions, including murdering people to prevent that from happening? You bet!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join