It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News!!! MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT to the World

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by henriquefd

That reminds me of, uh, DAVID WILCOCK. He set the clock. Time´s up. People still believe him. They just come up with new lies and very good and convincing ones and they reset the clock again.

Right, and no one takes people like that seriously.

They are accurately termed as a cult following, and have zero credibility in the minds of rational questioning beings.

But I have a photographic memory. I will not allow people to cover up their foolish clock setting so they can reset it.

No. This clock is set and it's ticking now. Like you, I will not be holding my breath.

I just do not see how this could be legit, as it reeks of con.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan

Greer has enough other scams to keep him going, such as his CSETI ambassador to the universe training courses for a paltry $995.

LOL! Yes that is a paltry amount isn't it!

I agree with others about the confusion over a contract being needed. Perhaps it's just a protection clause to keep Shell/Chevron/Exxon etc. from stealing the patent out from underneath them like they've done to so many other backyard scientists. But this is nothing more than speculation on my part.

Dr.Greer does have a rather healthy donation system set up too with several tiers for progressively more generous and wealthy contributers.

I don't know what to make of this rather then let's wait and see. What else can we really do? Hope for the best I suppose.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 3DPrisoner

Don't you know he is putting that money away in a saving's account so that if any aliens land , they have gas money to get back home? You know like that District 9 documentary?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I hope it's not genuine. I have a strange feeling the millions of people working in oil and gas, including me, and most likely someone you know will loose their job because of this free energy.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Yea even if this was true do you REALLY think that the US Gov. would let the people have free energy? Seriously People! Its not gunna happen its kinda like Oil Company's giving away free gas to everyone... YEA!!! NOT GUNNA HAPPEN!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
I hope it's not genuine. I have a strange feeling the millions of people working in oil and gas, including me, and most likely someone you know will loose their job because of this free energy.

The new technology is not needed at all. There is plenty of oil and gas available and yes, plenty of clean coal. But it would be a confidence builder for the entire planet. Zero point energy is impossible, so once you do it you have done the impossible.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Just a word to the wise. I am in the construction business and unless he already started building his research facility months ago, theirs no way in hell it will be done by April. And if they already have a product to bring to market why dose he need a research center? I would think he needs a manufacturing center.
Smells fishy to me.
Also I can’t blame the scientist for wanting money for all his hard work developing this technology (if it’s true.) Every one needs a pay day. But that’s just the capitalistic pig in me coming out.
Peace

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

so...Basically he's wanting money to basically build this? Phone Charger Mat ~
www.target.com...

well... sorry someone else already beat him to the punch. unless he is working on getting energy from the earth and transmitting it, but then the energy needed to do that doesn't react well to things on this earth. when tesla tried he burned down several acres of forest.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
How wonderful!

and I bet for the low-low price of... umm... say $1000 you to will be able to see the "prototype" in operation!

The money is just to offset the development costs-of course.

Oh and it will take a long time to "mature" the technology and a host of emails over the course of several years asking for more $ will be in order. Not to worry though, its all for a good cause...

The Greer foundation appreciates your contribution...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by henriquefd

Great post, you really summed up what this charlatan is all about. Greer preys on ignorant idealists and the logically challanged.

Manson, Jones, Koresh, Asahara, Appelwhite, Hubbard, Greer, Wilcock

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Thats interesting that you say that. Have you researched any of these technologies on your own? Do you know the problems associated with getting one of these devices out to the public? Have you researched? Its ok to have your reservation about a new discovery or whatever, yet at least back it up with some substantial evidence as to why it cant work, instead of resulting in unnecessary name calling.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

You completely disregard where the OP ask to step away from any bashing, this is why so many people get upset.

Anyway, I hope this time it's something real.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by murfdog

Well the research facility or facilities will be needed for future developments. This is not going to stop at one product. There are tons and tons of ways to create these Solution Energy devices. So one technology wont dominate. People make these hard accusation yet they have done not one bit of research into it or the person advocating it. David Sereda tried to do something similar and approached some very wealthy people who wanted nothing to do with it. Thats becuase of the problems associated with building and running these devices. So one has to tread carefully in this area or you could have an accident. Its not technical issue, its a freedom issue. Anytime the government can be at your door within 30mins of you starting one of these things says a lot.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

Good News!!! MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT to the World

www.fourwinds10.com

Top secret free energy scientist enters contract with Greer's Orion Project*On Christmas day, Steven Greer announced that the 'top secret' inventor they've talked about has been released early from military seclusion, and has contracted with them to bring a Tesla-related free energy technology to the world.*
(visit the link for the full news article)

Star and Flag for this, very good news indeed. What is sad is that this is likely Tesla technology, and TPTB have had the plans/blueprints for this stuff for many years, and have hidden them from us, so they could make more and more money. This company will have the wrath of Big Oil to contend with if they mean to mass produce these devices, which I assume is exactly what they plan to do. This will change everything in America, and in the world if we can have free energy, each month I pay $350 or so for power and heat in my house. That adds up after a few years.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ROBO6

And just as many have made the claims to have the technology, only to need money then nothing comes of it. So if the research and science is so valid then why, outside of "pseudo-science televangelists", hasn't there been a concerted mainstream effort? Don't give me the gov't or big business is buying up the patents and shutting things down routine. It's old and doesn't work anymore. If this technology was valid and did exactly what he claims there are philanthropists all around the globe that would be willing to fund something of this nature. Why haven't they? Becasue it is a scam.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by chorizo3

So the proliferation of toxins, and the destruction of the natural environment is more important then having a clean and beautiful world for your children and your children s children. Were is the logic in that thinking. I'll give you a quick example of the benefits of these technologies. The introduction would yes completely eliminate gas and oil use. But it will also open up doors for the third world countries to finally become sovereign and modern. It would eliminate the need for redundant jobs, imagine a world were you dont have to go to that oil drilling job to feed your family. Think about not having to spend 60-80% of your income on energy, think about your home running on a decentralized device that you never have to touch again. Think about the clean water that can be had to those in need with these technologies. Think about traveling the stars and advancing our civilization with the rest of the Galaxy.

To sit here and promote the use of fossils fuels knowing its impact is a crime within itself. People are so selfish and greedy that they dont look at the whole picture, which everyone will benifit. Not just the "Lucky Few".

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Let's just suppose for a moment unlimited energy somehow becomes freely available to anyone, anywhere.

Basically, one image leaps to mind: the destructive power of nuclear weapons, or worse, for 7 billion people -- free. Everyone carrying around their own mini pocket nukes. All it would take is one person, somewhere...anywhere...to have a really bad day and decide impulsively to "unleash the fury." Just one. Possibly maybe a mean drunk, an asylum escapee, somebody starving in a desperately poor nation. A jilted lover. Or simply a little kid who finds his dad's "nuclear football" and presses the big shiny red button.

Heck, I bet there are more than a few ATS posters who would do it with hearts full of joy so they could go over the rainbow and meet the wizard or whatever.

You think mall shootings are bad? Just imagine the possibilities for a moment.

Buh-bye, planet earth. I'd give the whole ball of dirt a little under a week at most.

[edit on 1/5/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
To all those saying that Greer's only in it for the money,

Remember back when they had the donation meter at the Orion Project site?

IIRC they weren't even able to raise $100,000 in a year. The donations were trickling in SO slowly that they eventually removed the donation meter because it was so humiliating.

Greer et al are NOT making big money doing this, folks. Greer would be making more money if he had just kept his career as an emergency room physician.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
Why are such earth shattering announcements only ever found in limited sources?

You'd think free energy would make the front page on news.....anywhere.

Wish it were true.

Yep, used to be you'd find these things on the back page of comic books... now you find them on ATS.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Why you gotta be hatin' on the buttpickers?!

We did nothing to you. Leave us be. Our buttpicking isn't hurting your free energy ... yet. But, we might reconsider if these outrageous attacks continue. Leave us to our butts and our pickings.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join