It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News!!! MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT to the World

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hopefully this free energy technology comes with 'hush mum' built in, am sick of her telling me to turn this and that off.

EDIT: "Dr. Greer and Dr. Loder will discuss the exciting news that The Orion Project now has the top secret scientist mentioned in the Obama briefing cover letter who is willing to work with us. Not only willing, but we have a contract for the first deliverable which will be a transitional device based on Tesla's work"

www.disclosureproject.org...

Its a contract. All i can think of is that its gonna happen.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by jonnyc55]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
He said in the youtube video it's going to be upwards of 2+ year project just to get the simple stuff out..

When Greer gave the speech "The Promise of New Energy" at the Exopolitics Summit 2009 he had my attention. But now this guy is starting to bother me.

His always asking for money to fund his "facility" so scientists can come together and continue to study these energy devices.

I presume, if Greer is telling the truth he would have at least a simple device that he could sell to the market. Something small such as a torch light that uses the technology to stay turned on for a large amount of time.

Those devices could easily get him the money he needs/ wants. But this is just my opinion. It probably isn't that easy to do in reality.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Reply to post by Monts

Um wars end. It's an inevitably. As for the rest, wasn't claimed and used as a device for scum wads looking for a easy buck a hundred times.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Greer makes me angry. The "Disclosure Project" has done a whole lot of nothing since the big "Press Conference".

I've been all over that website trying to find out what the latest information is, but they've been very defensive and rude with their responses to my emails.

As far as I'm concerned, the "Disclosure Project" is fully defunct. Greer has been compromised by the establishment. From here on out he's useless.

It's disappointing to see someone sell themselves so easily. He'll eventually burn in hell.

Duke

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Loadmaster
Ain't it a shame though, because when i first saw the clips of the press conference, i was really excited and thought aliens were real for sure because of the credibility of the people disclosing.

It turns out, the disclosure project wasn't going to get any better than that. Now its: "Come and dine under the stars in Arizona while speaking to Dr Greer(only$79.99)"

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Some amazing technology, for the time and maybe even this time, came out of Tesla's work, the man was a genius. I still have a couple of his original books, pre 1900 and they are quite the read.

I am hoping this is real. But, if the "top secret" scientist is who I think it is, he not a scientist. I think I am going to keep my wallet in my pants for a while and see what rolls out of this.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
This is a load of nonsense, there is no such thing as free energy and there never will be. He will milk you suckers along for a couple of years and then retire off your charity.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
LOL!

How completely ridiculous! Yet another 'unnamed' expert sighted by Greer. People who buy into this crap are absolute ignorant fools!

In 2008 Greer was offered massive sponsorship dollars via the Paracast from who I have since learned was Robert Bigelow (Bigelow Aerospace/NIDs)... on the proviso that Greer's free energy venture was legitimate.

Needless to say, Greer turned it down... or more to the point ignored the offer entirely. I wonder why? lol! Because Greer was then required to keep checks and balances and be accountable for every cent.

To summarize, Bigelow called Greer's Bluff and proved beyond any shadow of doubt that Greer is undoubtedly the biggest charlatan wanker in the world.

End Of Story!

IRM :shk:

Free Download of The Paracast Episode Here:

June 22, 2008 — Dr. Steven Greer and Jeremy Vaeni

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Want to buy a gold mine.
It just takes a secret process to extract the gold from the ore.

I have heard it all before.

Just another con-artist with a line of BS.

I spent years playing with promoters trying to sell secret gold mining processes and this free energy pitch fit the same line of BS the gold mine promoter used.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
One can only hope this is true.
I find it a little strange that the top secret guy was released...and not eliminated. If this is right then there are even greater things going on, because the impact of such technology on the worlds economy would be very very serious.
Also there has to be bigger greater organisations to launch such project. One whos voice would reach each and every corner of the world, one that even MSM could not stop from its course.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by gusan
I find it a little strange that the top secret guy was released

what top secret guy? It is just a scam, there is no free energy, there is no top secret guy, it is just a way for them to make money

Also there has to be bigger greater organisations to launch such project. One whos voice would reach each and every corner of the world, one that even MSM could not stop from its course.

except there is no such project...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Well if anyone is going to get rich out of this, it won't be us.
Not holding my breath.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by unicorn1]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
this thread has really brought out the best in people. Don't ya'll get tired of saying the same crap over and over?
Agreeing or disagreeing is a matter of opinion but the completely derogatory way people have to come across has become so tiresome nowadays. Where have all the adults gone to?
---
I've built some very simple devices and the cost of can be enormous. So if he has something that's real then I would donate but I'd have to see a working small scale model. I definitely wouldn't take his word on it but I'm always hopeful.

People keep saying there's no such thing as "free energy"... please.. look at the universe itself. It's a large free energy machine. The universe is a fractal and it's only a matter of time till someone figures out a bit of that fractal in a small usable form.

b

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I am a firm believer that 'free energy' devices can and do exist (beneath DIA anyone ?), and should perhaps point out the the 'free' element refers only to the fact that the completed device requires no fuel or other form of 'stored' energy input in order to generate output. The output is energy converted from that taken directly from the earth's own energy fields, or even taken in the form of kinetic energy from the earth's own rotation.

I have read more than one post here that deride the need for cash in order to develop the project, with such lines effectively stating "if it's free, why should they need cash ?"
Whilst the energy produced by such a device would effectively be free, the materials and labour to manufacture the device itself would likely be expensive.

I agree with tim1989 in that the best way to fund large scale development is to produce and market smaller devices. But once that happens, every developed nation in the world would buy, reverse engineer, then produce their own devices.
Patents would likely go out the window, as would trade agreements such as those implemented with China in an attempt to halt their 'non recognition of copyright' excuse to counterfeit goods and software (back in the day, fake MS DOS 6.0 seemed at one point to be more common than genuine Microsoft).

Then there is oil - who would want that once such technology is developed comercially ? I say want, because we still need oil in order to produce plastics and countless other materials used in manufacturing, but most investors see as it black gold because it is primarily seen as an energy source. And today energy is mandatory and we therfore have no choice but to pay for it.

And once a prototype has been proven, it doesn't have to take years to put into production, weeks is all that is really required. So oil futures wouldn't necessarily be protected in the short term either.

Nope, for the same reasons that this technology has remained buried for so long, this project (if genuine) has zero chance of success unless, as suggested by a previous poster, it is Open Sourced.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by fieldfly]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I Agree with your sentiments however, we must admit that we still stand at the same crossroads we did years ago. Greer's credibility is still a mystery (if this is possible), and a lot of good men put their names on the line for him.

Look, if he is a con-artist, you gotta admit, he has played his hand extremely well and to this day has not been caught red handed. This is skillful con-artistry if there is such a thing.

Uh, that´s what con-artists are known for.

Originally posted by muzzleflash
After this "MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT" becomes part of the Past, we will know for sure this time if Greer is full of it or not.

This is the last straw and the camel's back is nearly broken.

He has now set the clock for his own demise, IF he is conning people for $$$.

Yeah, right. He has now set the clock, so it must be true. And if he doesnt not provide what he has promised by then, we will DEFINITELY know he is a liar, right?

That reminds me of, uh, DAVID WILCOCK. He set the clock. Time´s up. People still believe him. They just come up with new lies and very good and convincing ones and they reset the clock again.

Do you know what the real problem is to me? Does Greer have a JOB? Because if he does not have a job, how does he pay his bills? Where does his money come from? What about David Wilcock and many others in the Conspiracy Market?

If ANY of those people dont have a job, that means they have to take money from YOU and ME and everyone else. They have no choice but to come up with GREAT NEWS all the time to keep the money flowing.

If they had a job, then they would have the patience to only speak up when there was something genuine to be said to the public. But that is not the case with most of them. So they will always come up with more GREAT STUFF for ya!

Tell you what. I am gonna give Greer a business TIP. An easier way for him to make lots of money and fund his Free Energy research by himself:

FORGET FREE ENERGY. Just come up with a bus engine technology that consumes 10% or 20% less diesel. That´s it. I know that he would make me and my family(we are on the bus company business) MILLIONS of dollars of profit every year! And we only have 2.000 buses. There are more than 200.000 buses in Brazil alone. He would make more money than he could ever dream of. THEN he can fund his Free Energy research from his own pocket.

Must be a lot easier to work on an already existing technology and tweak it to make it more efficient than to develop FREE ENERGY!

But there is no easy money for him in that. If he announces he is developing a more efficient bus engine that will reduce the costs in 10% to 20%, people from the Conspiracy Market wont be donating money. How DARE him ask for money for such a TRIVIAL thing? Promise something HUGE man, then I will give you my money! Come on! Give me free energy! That´s the good stuff! Or least sell me an encyclopedia talking about all those 57 alien races. That´s what I want to spend my money on!(/sarcasm)

[edit on 5-1-2010 by henriquefd]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Yet one more "major announcement of global proportions" from that snake oil reseller. Not that what he's talking about is scheisse... actually he's telling stuff that pretty much seems to be real. It,s more about how he makes it a big farce out of it, like if it came from some cheap serial-B flick of the '50s.

I still can't believe this guy was able to hack his way into the National Press Club and pack it with hundreds of more or less knowledgeable UFO witnesses.

[edit on 5/1/10 by Echtelion]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Starred.

Wow Solarstorm, this post made my upcoming cold and dreary day. Hope this article you shared is on the level.

One of the big conspiracies for the last 100+ years has been that there has been an abundance of free energy technology, it's just TPTB have such a monopoly and financial stake on the current "allowed knowledge" and have surpressed (by whatever means) all other technology - they weren't about to relinquish their hold on the neck of this world. It's been said that some scientists/researchers in the past have met untimely "fatal accidents / suicides" trying to present free energy.

Thanks for the news. Hope this becomes our reality. The few who currently have controlled our energy have had such a strangle hold on mankind and the planet itself.

Fossil fuel has hopefully outlived it's usefulness.

He who controls the energy controls the planet and for far too long a select few greedy people have monopolized (even by murder) our planets energy.

Excellent thread all around a lot of good contributions.

and I agree with bobs

I am hoping this is real. But, if the "top secret" scientist is who I think it is, he not a scientist. I think I am going to keep my wallet in my pants for a while and see what rolls out of this.

If there is "free energy" right around the corner it could be free due to "the alien connection" demanding the common man be allowed to share in the previously held surpressed technolgy. and no I'm not sure of that last statement being a "truth", it's just a thought.

In this award-winning, feature length, two-hour broadcast-qualityDocumentary you will learn about the latest developments in thefield of Free and Zero Point Energy from Tesla to Dennis Lee.Hosted by Bill Jenkins, formerly of ABC Radio, this comprehensivedocumentary features physicists and inventors who are challengingorthodox science to bring this non-polluting technology forwarddespite ridicule and suppression. See actual working prototypesthat defy classical physics including phenomenal experiments inanti-gravity and the transmutation of metals. Link to video here:

psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com...

There is so much free power out there. God, we have a star sitting fairly close to us with enough juice to run a million Earths. I've been in a car when lightening struck close by (my field of vision went completely white and my ears popped
) there was enough juice in that one lightening bolt that I'm sure could have powered much of the midwest area for a year. I know I was tingling all over for a few days afterwards just being close.

I'm not holding my breath, but today I want to remain positive and am hoping there is something to this.

Again, some are saying et disclosure is eminent and maybe in connection to this, free energy will be a part of the unshakeling of humanity's chains connected to the few greedy "energy czars".

Another thought is now that we have the internet, knowledge itself is becoming more readily available to the "common populace". This in and of itself is phenominal because we are the first generation where knowledge can be passed enmasse to millions within a matter of minutes vs being held "secret" by a select few.

I'm going to run over and watch that video now as my knowledge of energy is about as extensive as "flip the switch on and flip the switch off" at present.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Oh man, I so want this to be true! The naysayers are really bringing me down, though.

Not knowing what to believe, I'm just gonna hope that this happens and that it is spread very quickly over the whole earth.

Ah jeez, just let this be true!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
The one thing that makes me think ill of this story is the political and economic ramifications.
First , if this tech is actualy produced and proliferates globaly, then alot of rich people will note billions of dollars of oil money dissapearing from thier profit margins. This will be frowned upon by very powerful figures in the energy industry , and some say that these kinds of people have already proven that they will eliminate threats to thier businesses in very final terms indeed.
Second, living as we are in a world which just staged a failed climate summit, I find it odd that all the nations of the world havent been colaberating on this , if indeed the will is there to change our ways. Surely if this enterprise were to be sucessful then the technology would have to be tested globaly to ensure that it can function in multiple climates and so on.
Third , it makes no sense for "One genius scientist" to be the main force behind this. Any world changing science being done on the earth at this time is pretty much due to the colaberation of minds from all over the world. Look at the LHC for instance. Sure , the location is Europe, but the scientists are a multi national colaberative force. Truely inspiring knowledg only comes from a pooling of all the thought resources available to mankind. No one human is capable of the level of genius required to pull this off alone, it just doesnt ring true. In fact it has a slice of Tony Stark to it, of course good ole Tony would be making a massive percentage and buying himself a new suit or fifty off of this

Forth, as has already been observed by other posters, one would assume that anything as potentialy HUGE as a functional free energy device would be world news, on every paper and bulletin all around the globe (aside from north korea ). Yet the only place this information is available is the internet. Now I know that the internet is a marvelous place , but it is also notorious for providing almost as much utter bunkum as truth. It would be easier to believe this story if we heard it from larger news carriers. Dont get me wrong , Im no slave to the MSM but it does seem to me that if the players had the weight to pull the technological tricks that would see this device come to life, then they must have the pull to see it advertised . In fact if they are desperate for dollars, then you would have thought they would be all over the tv trying to get donations .
In closing, I would love to see free energy come to life , but I do not on the basis of this story , and the reputation of the gentleman responsible for the story , believe that this is the time. I find it hard to believe that the scientist who is supposed creator of the technology even exists , and I find it even more improbable that such a mind would seek to enter into any enterprise which might involve this Grear/greer/pleb person. The very idea smacks of comic book scripting. However, I am not a fortune teller, and I hope I am proven wrong in time. I just refuse to get my hopes up based on this particular story .

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I believe the issue of free energy is a moral issue, one dont seek to launch free energy devices to be rich. Most probably this person allready is rich.
So if i had the device first i would do is be sure its specifications is released on the internet for free, with a legit text for anyone to use and nobody could patent it for profit. Of all channels available i would say this one in particular (dr greer) would be one of the last i concider.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join