It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News!!! MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT to the World

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
So, since this is the breaking news forum and not just the throw out any website you find and call it a media outlet forum are there Associated Press stories on this?

Even The Onion would work for me...

Failing that, if this thread still exists in 24 hours I'm going to use this forum to have the most dazzling headlines I like by sparking up 'news sites' across the entire blogosphere cook up any hokum I deem fit for your perusal.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Too little. Too late. Too much of the same old schtick.

Electric cars were available 80 years.
Cars that run on WATER were available 25 years ago.

Where is all that now? The inventors are either dead, or the technology was bought up and suppressed.

I won't hold my breath on this one.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
"If sounds too good to be true it most likely is." Doesn't help that the person associated with this is who he is and all my not so good views of him and his lack of trustworthiness and overeager fringe chasing chicanery that brings a bad name to anything labeled "fringe". But, I will take this claim as I always have. The feverant hope it's something significant despite it's source and the near assurance it is most likely more BS from a BS factory. I would so love to be wrong though.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This actually pisses me off, because from the spelling i can see this wasn't put together very well. Now if these people were legitimate, I"m pretty sure that their article about a groundbreaking technology from a "top secret" scientist wouldn't read like an infomercial written by a 8th grade drop out.

And it wouldn't be exclusively on this website.
A press conference on international news wouldn't do an innovation like that justice....

[edit on 5-1-2010 by patent98310]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Sorry gotta say it, but the Greer-effectTM has reduced the credibility of this information to sub zero.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

you are correct, for anyone not heard of 'stanley meyer', check this out -

Stan Meyer said he trusted in angels to protect him, but in March 1998, Stan was poisoned and died in the parking lot of a restaurant in his home town of Grove City, Ohio. According to his brother Steve, the U.S. Government came to Stan's home a week after his murder and confiscated his car, which got 100 miles per gallon of water, and they stole all of his research equipment which he had used to develop the new technology

www.thepeoplesvoice.org...

[edit on 5-1-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Of course!

Because the rational way to counter statements about a person's lack of credibility is to post a couple of his videos without any sort of opinion of your own, right?

You know, I have noticed this quite a bit on these boards.
If the criticism gets heavy, just throw up a few videos to get the "feel good" vibes flowing again.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
You know guys, Greer's lack of credibility wouldn't even be a question worth considering in this topic if it weren't for the fact that the OP is issuing an open call for money in Greer's name.

Keep that in mind.

There will be those who try to make you believe that this topic isn't about Greer's credibility on past matters, but remember, Greer's "scientist" is anonymous, and he is asking for a very large sum of money.

That being said, it is HIGHLY appropriate to look at his past behavior when, and if, you think about handing over some of your hard-earned money to him.

IMO, the man is a con-artist.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Ok look, a lot of us have known about Greer and his gig for a long long time.

A lot of us , like me, have sat back and remained patient and withheld judgement.

A lot of us, like me, will completely write off Greer if this turns out to be bunk.

I will give him 3 years to bring this to fruitation. In 2013 if nothing happens and people are still harping on about Greer, I will personally begin my battle to stop the nonsense.

However, I am still unsure about Greer, as there are things about him that cause one to think twice about the whole thing. So he is granted the benefit of my doubt for now.

This is his LAST chance with me!

You better get it right this time buddy, or you will be put on the Prophet Yahweh list, mark my words.

I am just getting tired of the nonsense and stuff. Like a lot of other people.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
You know guys, Greer's lack of credibility wouldn't even be a question worth considering in this topic if it weren't for the fact that the OP is issuing an open call for money in Greer's name.

Keep that in mind.

There will be those who try to make you believe that this topic isn't about Greer's credibility on past matters, but remember, Greer's "scientist" is anonymous, and he is asking for a very large sum of money.

That being said, it is HIGHLY appropriate to look at his past behavior when, and if, you think about handing over some of your hard-earned money to him.

IMO, the man is a con-artist.

I Agree with your sentiments however, we must admit that we still stand at the same crossroads we did years ago. Greer's credibility is still a mystery (if this is possible), and a lot of good men put their names on the line for him.

Look, if he is a con-artist, you gotta admit, he has played his hand extremely well and to this day has not been caught red handed. This is skillful con-artistry if there is such a thing.

After this "MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT" becomes part of the Past, we will know for sure this time if Greer is full of it or not.

This is the last straw and the camel's back is nearly broken.

He has now set the clock for his own demise, IF he is conning people for $$$.

But, lets assume for one second he is telling the truth... well then...our future looks pretty damned good.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Sounds like a certain inventor might have a date with the heart attack gun

www.newworldorderreport.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Why does it look any better? He stated he will charge people for this technology, its not free.

I'm sure that the reason we wont see it is because he didn't get the funds needs to start up ( only 3 mil) along with the scientist getting taken away again.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Look, I'll try not to be completely rude here, so I apologize if I come across wrongly.
If he is "unfounded" as a con-artist, it is only because he is intelligent enough not to say enough to HAVE him found out... although I'm sure I could dig into it an prove him a liar if I had the inclination to do so.

Where was he the day after the Phoenix Lights event in '97 telling us that he "vectored in" those lights? Or did he capitalize on a genuine mystery and interject himself (much further down the road) as a key figure in the event? (edit... Or better yet, where was he the day OF the Phoenix Lights event telling us he WAS CURRENTLY "calling forth a UFO?")

And this is just the first thing that comes to mind.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by JayinAR]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This Telsa technology being released (finally) sounds good, I just hope big business doesn't find a way to hijack it.

Originally posted by whoshotJR
Kilowatt = 1000 watts.

Must things I have found say the average us home uses like 3600 watts a day.

Watts isn't relative to time. It's how much power a device uses.

For example, an electric kettle can use around 2400 watts, while a 40in LCD TV can use around 170.

Most likely the average home uses 3600W to operate.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I thought the Orbo was a free energy machine, so why bring another one out, as there is nothing freerer than free! (except when they want $3million of your money to "build" it....)

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Wow... I really hope this turns out to be true.

The whole story does seem a little fishy to me... But with something as big as saving the energy crisis of the entire world on the line... Its going to be fishy!

I think we all have to remember that an event such as this will be possibly one of the most important events in the history of history. If this turns out to be true, and we finally get free energy... thousands of years from now when we look back, we will remember this event as one of the most important ones ever!

The build-up and implications of this event are of course going to automatically cast doubts and expectations for disappointment, but this is of course because the only kind of news were all used to seeing is bad news... ok news at best.

Hearing news this great is going to make most people cast their doubts, but great things do happen.

Here some other things that happened that blew people's minds; things they expected were too good to be true:

WW1 ended
WW2 ended
Hitler died
The Soviet Union Collapsed
The Berlin wall got torn down

Good things do happen everyone... never forget that!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Okay, I see your point. Point taken.
Alright then, what are we looking at?

"A few short weeks?" Something to that effect.
I anticipate the news, but I wont' hold my breath.

Let me make a prediction of my own, if you'll indulge me... When this doesn't happen, and if we are "lucky enough" to even receive any SORT of retraction from Greer, it will be to the effect that funding fell through - meaning that YOU didn't give him enough money.

Reminds me of another guy that you like to trumpet on these boards.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I don't trust Greer, due to his occult influences and cult-like organization. He is at best a disinformation agent and at worst, a demonized, new age wacko. Nothing good can come from involvement with him.

If the scientist is for real, I'd recommend he run as far away from Greer as he can possibly get.

Other than that I have no strong opinions on the subject.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
This Telsa technology being released (finally) sounds good, I just hope big business doesn't find a way to hijack it.

Originally posted by whoshotJR
Kilowatt = 1000 watts.

Must things I have found say the average us home uses like 3600 watts a day.

Watts isn't relative to time. It's how much power a device uses.

For example, an electric kettle can use around 2400 watts, while a 40in LCD TV can use around 170.

Most likely the average home uses 3600W to operate.

Really dude?

Do we really need a post over semantics? The guy asked a question and I was trying to help.

The data I found looks wrong anyway.

earthfirst.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join